Why Alan Grayson Was Kept Off Benghazi Committee

1st Video
"Taliban Dan", OK, all is fair in war and politics...right?
So does the use of this video which has Politifact sourced as something to counter Grayson as an admittance of you accepting politifact.com as a legitimate non-partisan source?

2nd Video
I think he did himself in w/that one, you don't use such terms as "whore" when a WOMAN is your opponent.
He would have done better to use it against a man, but the connotations of it against a woman is just bad
He went overboard there

3rd video
Aboslutely NOTHING is wrong w/that one.
It's the equivalent of when Sarah Palin BURST on to the scene w/the infamout phrase "Death Panels" against Obama and the Democrats.
If you recall, the ENTIR Republican Party responded w/cheers w/sentiments of "finally we have someone that will fight"
Well, that's how we feel about Grayson, he fights and he hits hard, and you don't like it, that's why you and your ilk are squealling like stuck pigs about it in this thread

I don't know anyone, other than his wife, who fears Mr Grayson. He's extreme. Extreme in every way, right down to his odd appearance.

I sincerely hope that Alan Grayson is placed on a front page, leadership role in the Democrat party. He's just the right amount of crazy.

Maybe he and Elizabeth Warren can team up? Take down Hillary?
You really haven't responded to anything intelligently.

I still don't know what, EXACTLY, is the problem w/Grayson.

You haven't pointed out any actual FACT that's wrong with him, other than you think he's mean to Republicans, because that's all that you've shared thus far about him amounts to.

What is there to discuss?

I hope he goes far. He's a model Democrat.

Grayson/Warren 2016 !!

I don't know anyone, other than his wife, who fears Mr Grayson. He's extreme. Extreme in every way, right down to his odd appearance.

I sincerely hope that Alan Grayson is placed on a front page, leadership role in the Democrat party. He's just the right amount of crazy.

You haven't pointed out any actual FACT that's wrong with him, other than you think he's mean to Republicans, because that's all that you've shared thus far about him amounts to.

Grayson/Warren 2016 !!

Or....Warren/Grayson 2016!

elizabethwahoo.jpg

With Debbie Wasserman Schultz as Secretary of State and the dummy at the White House that released the name of the CIA Station Chief last week for Secretary of Homeland Security.

Because he is a despicable human being that shouldn't be in congress let alone involved in any of the committees.
What, pray tell, did he do that's so despicalbe, IYO?

You mean other than lying about Republicans wanting people to die because they oppose Obamacare? Lots of things. Look into it sometime.

I think that was hyperbolic, but frankly, when someone yells out "Let him Die!" about an uninsured cancer patient at a GOP debate and NOT ONE of GOP candidates corrects him, he probably isn't too far off the mark.

Frankly, under most circumstances, I'd be against putting Grayson on a committee I actually expected to accomplish something, but since this Benghazi thing is going to be a farce, they should appoint him, Maxine Waters and a few other radicals to expose it for the farce that it is.

him being a despicable left-wing loser who's own wife doesnt want him didnt factor in at all

I'd have loved to see Grayson as part of this committee. He wouldn't let the Republicans get away with any shenagins.Here's an interesting analysis on why he wasn't on that committe...

Why Alan Grayson Was Kept Off Benghazi Committee | Crooks and Liars

Do you agree?

In bold....

Of course you would. He is the king of hyperbole.

I mean, why would you want someone on the committee that is truly interested in doing their job and not confusing the issues at hand with hyperbole?

I know. I know. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.....

I am glad you believe all of the questions were answered.

So please....tell me....

The military agreed that by the time they got there, the siege would have ended.

I get it.

But please tell me how the administration knew how long the siege would last? How did they know they would not be able to hold them off for 10 hours?

Or does that question not need to be answered?

Grayson/Warren 2016 !!
That's what I thought.

lol
:lol:

We all know there is no low for some of you Democrat sheep your party can crawl that would embarrass you...

the louder screeching they do, the more they lie, the better in your books

He's done it again! :lol:

Hullabaloo

Congressman Grayson does the work of legislating. In fact, he's been called the most effective member of congress. I know that annoys some people, since he's also a strong rhetorical progressive advocate. Here's an amendment he got passed through a Republican congress today:

H.R. 4660 An amendment, offered by Mr. Grayson, to prohibit the use of funds to compel a journalist or a reporter to testify about information or sources that the journalist or reporter states in a motion to quash the subpoena that he has obtained as a journalist or reporter and that he regards as confidential.

It's the little things, people. Congress has the power of the purse and this is how you use it.

LOVE IT!!!

Because he is a despicable human being that shouldn't be in congress let alone involved in any of the committees.
What, pray tell, did he do that's so despicalbe, IYO?

A) He's a lawyer! Like Obama!

B)Excerpted from NBC MIAMI: Rep. Alan Grayson, a Florida Democrat, will not be charged over a domestic incident with his estranged wife, Orlando investigators said Friday.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office said it had determined that there wasn’t probable cause supporting Lolita Grayson’s claim that the congressman — from whom she filed for divorce in January — had pushed her against a door.
Earlier this week a judge granted her a restraining order against the Orlando lawmaker, after she alleged he had pushed her against their home’s front door when he stopped by last Saturday.
Rep. Grayson said through a spokesman that he was “relieved that this ridiculous ordeal is over” after the announcement Friday that he would not be charged.
Democrat Alan Grayson Won?t Be Charged For Beating Up His Wife | Opinion - Conservative
c) Grayson made his fortune as the co-founder and first president of IDT Corporation (International Discount Telecom).
THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED
IDT Corporation
BBB® F Rating
On a scale of A+ to F
Reason for Rating
BBB Ratings System Overview

IDT Corporation Review - Telephone Pre-Paid Card Sales & Distribution in Newark, NJ - BBB Business Review - BBB serving New Jersey

You mean Grayson the loudmouth douche bag with a penchant for hyperbole to the point of outright falsehood, that Grayson?

Yeah I wonder.

Marc, Grayson and you should be butt buddies, you are a disgrace to this board and he is a disgrace to the United States!

Ready to meet your 70 virgins Marc?

I'd have loved to see Grayson as part of this committee. He wouldn't let the Republicans get away with any shenagins.Here's an interesting analysis on why he wasn't on that committe...

Do you agree?

In bold....

Of course you would. He is the king of hyperbole.

I mean, why would you want someone on the committee that is truly interested in doing their job and not confusing the issues at hand with hyperbole?

I know. I know. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.....

I am glad you believe all of the questions were answered.

So please....tell me....

The military agreed that by the time they got there, the siege would have ended.

I get it.

But please tell me how the administration knew how long the siege would last? How did they know they would not be able to hold them off for 10 hours?

Or does that question not need to be answered?

Still waiting for someone to answer this....I mean....since all of the questions have been answered.

You want to know how dispicable? Let me tell you how he got elected.

After getting trounced by the GOP candidate in his last district, he moved to Kissimmee Florida, a heavily hispanic district. He dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into campaigning for the GOP challenger to the incumbent.

Link?

Do you agree?

I don't even have to read it to know it is full of shit.

After I read it I really didn't see a reason he was kept off the committee. I do know that there were absolutely no plans for Democrats to actually take part in the committee until Hillary supporters pushed for it.

“Republicans are making it clear they plan to use the power of the Benghazi Select Committee to continue to politicize the tragedy that occurred in Benghazi, which is exactly why Democratic participation in the committee is vital,” a Democrat close to Clinton world said. “Inevitably, witnesses ranging from Secretary Clinton to Secretary [John] Kerry will be subpoenaed to testify, and the Democrats appointed to the committee will help restore a level of sanity to the hearings, which would otherwise exist solely as a political witch hunt.”
As Republicans continue their high-profile probe into the deadly attacks in Benghazi, Clinton is center stage. Over the next few months, Republicans on the committee will work to build a case against her, and they will attempt to haul her to Capitol Hill to testify.
Clinton and her allies know from experience the kind of damage an emboldened Republican House committee can inflict.
If Clinton testifies, it will almost certainly be one of the blockbuster moments for the committee and an important prelude as she considers a second run for the White House.

Clinton allies pressured Dems on Benghazi - Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

If you want to invent conspiracy theories, maybe you should look at the one person that actually benefits from Democrats participating in the committee.

Forum List

Back