Why Alan Grayson Was Kept Off Benghazi Committee

I'd have loved to see Grayson as part of this committee. He wouldn't let the Republicans get away with any shenagins.Here's an interesting analysis on why he wasn't on that committe...

Why Alan Grayson Was Kept Off Benghazi Committee | Crooks and Liars

Do you agree?

In bold....

Of course you would. He is the king of hyperbole.

I mean, why would you want someone on the committee that is truly interested in doing their job and not confusing the issues at hand with hyperbole?

I know. I know. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.....

I am glad you believe all of the questions were answered.

So please....tell me....

The military agreed that by the time they got there, the siege would have ended.

I get it.

But please tell me how the administration knew how long the siege would last? How did they know they would not be able to hold them off for 10 hours?

Or does that question not need to be answered?

I am not surprised the question in bold has not ben responded to by those that say all of the Benghazi questions have been answered

And, ironically, that is the most important question.....for it brings to the table the question of what motivated the President to NOT use military support.

Who would want to work with someone that says crap like this:

filibuster.gif
That's a cool looking graphic.
This is why we all roll our eyes and just point and laugh at you when you ask why people don't have at least 3 rejoinders for why they don't like this clown.

Last edited:
I'd have loved to see Grayson as part of this committee. He wouldn't let the Republicans get away with any shenagins.Here's an interesting analysis on why he wasn't on that committe...

Do you agree?

Maybe because he's white....
To much white privilege these days and it needs to stop...
I mean it needs to stop now God Damm it.... :eusa_whistle:

White privilege! That's the Ticket!

What, pray tell, did he do that's so despicalbe, IYO?

You mean other than lying about Republicans wanting people to die because they oppose Obamacare? Lots of things. Look into it sometime.

I think that was hyperbolic, but frankly, when someone yells out "Let him Die!" about an uninsured cancer patient at a GOP debate and NOT ONE of GOP candidates corrects him, he probably isn't too far off the mark.

Frankly, under most circumstances, I'd be against putting Grayson on a committee I actually expected to accomplish something, but since this Benghazi thing is going to be a farce, they should appoint him, Maxine Waters and a few other radicals to expose it for the farce that it is.
What is a farce is the fact that obamashitforbrains and hillbiiy lie and idiotic libtards stand up for them like they were angels. Not a farce.

Do you agree?

I like Grayson, but he may be too much of a loose cannon on this. I think Elijah Cummings will make sure that no shenanigans take place and that everything presented is above board and truthful.

Personally I don't know why the party that wants to cut back government spending doesn't mind spending so much taxpayer's money on yet another investigation on a matter that has already proven to provide no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of any of the people that the Republican Party would like to see demolished. If we were to suggest an investigation on 9/11 where more people died that could have been prevented, I'm sure those on the right would get their panties all in a wad.

Enough, already.

Do you agree?

I don't even have to read it to know it is full of shit.

After I read it I really didn't see a reason he was kept off the committee. I do know that there were absolutely no plans for Democrats to actually take part in the committee until Hillary supporters pushed for it.

Hillary is leading already! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Grayson is an embarrassment to the Democrats. He was kept off the committee because he has shown himself to be an angry hyperbolic lying asshole.

Since we're keeping score:

DEMS: 1

GOP's: 435
You have that backwards. You will be hard pressed to find a Democrat in office that is reasonable, let alone sane.

Ha,ha.....they're not the ones that are coming up with ridiculous comments...."Legitimate rape", "Rape was part of God's Plan"......yes, that sounds so very sane....:D

Do you agree?

I like Grayson, but he may be too much of a loose cannon on this. I think Elijah Cummings will make sure that no shenanigans take place and that everything presented is above board and truthful.

Personally I don't know why the party that wants to cut back government spending doesn't mind spending so much taxpayer's money on yet another investigation on a matter that has already proven to provide no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of any of the people that the Republican Party would like to see demolished. If we were to suggest an investigation on 9/11 where more people died that could have been prevented, I'm sure those on the right would get their panties all in a wad.

Enough, already.

That's just their sales pitch, that the rubes keep swallowing whole.

Do you agree?

Enough, already.

I'm thinking the ranking Dem should be Hank (Guam may capsize) Johnson.

What, pray tell, did he do that's so despicalbe, IYO?

You mean other than lying about Republicans wanting people to die because they oppose Obamacare? Lots of things. Look into it sometime.

I think that was hyperbolic, but frankly, when someone yells out "Let him Die!" about an uninsured cancer patient at a GOP debate and NOT ONE of GOP candidates corrects him, he probably isn't too far off the mark.

Frankly, under most circumstances, I'd be against putting Grayson on a committee I actually expected to accomplish something, but since this Benghazi thing is going to be a farce, they should appoint him, Maxine Waters and a few other radicals to expose it for the farce that it is.
Exactly. Grayson was ABSOLUTELY correct in his assessment of the Republicans.

They are just mad.

Forum List

Back