Why Are Democrats Suddenly Silent About the Deficit?

All of the usual suspects who bitched about Trump signing Pelosi’s spending budgets therefore making it Trumps fault in their minds, have been totally silent about deficit spending since Jan 20.

Why wouldn't they be?? They just added 1.9 trillion to the debt or was it the deficit??

Hell I'd keep my mouth shut as well since most of the bill is pork. Very little of it is for Chinese virus relief. I mean really. Why should the tax payers bail out Union pension funds in blue states and cities. God know what other pork is in that bill that we the tax payer will be paying for.

Deficits don’t matter

Trump running a $3 trillion deficit with not a single Conservative complaining is an example

Deficits don’t matter

Trump running a $3 trillion deficit with not a single Conservative complaining is an example

Well your boy Biden just added 1.9 trillion to the debt or the deficit.

Explain that oh dumb one. LOL

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office
Republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

Substitute deficit for debt in either statement and they remain true.

All of the usual suspects who bitched about Trump signing Pelosi’s spending budgets therefore making it Trumps fault in their minds, have been totally silent about deficit spending since Jan 20.
Same reason the republicans didnt care about it when captain clorox was at the helm.

Same reason the republicans didnt care about it when captain clorox was at the helm.
We actually did. The problem is a president is forced to sign these piles of crap or you get a government shutdown and a military without bullets.

We actually did. The problem is a president is forced to sign these piles of crap or you get a government shutdown and a military without bullets.
He isnt forced to sign anything.

The same reason Republicans are silent about it whenever they're racking up debt.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office
Republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

Substitute deficit for debt in either statement and they remain true.

Pretty obviously, voters don't care.
That's what I've been trying to tell the partisans here and the right wingers here call me a lefty loon and the left wingers here call me right wingnut

Why wouldn't they be?? They just added 1.9 trillion to the debt or was it the deficit??

Hell I'd keep my mouth shut as well since most of the bill is pork. Very little of it is for Chinese virus relief. I mean really. Why should the tax payers bail out Union pension funds in blue states and cities. God know what other pork is in that bill that we the tax payer will be paying for.

When you are already massively in debt, whatever you add to the deficit gets added to the debt.

Pelosi controls spending.

Forum List

Back