Why Are So Many Of These Starving Illegals So Fat???

How Stress Can Cause Weight Gain​

The Role of Cortisol in the Body​

Stress can significantly impact your ability to maintain a healthy weight. It can also prevent you from losing weight. Whether it's the result of high levels of the stress hormone cortisol, unhealthy stress-induced behaviors, or a combination of the two, the link between stress and weight gain is glaring

We have a huge number of obese people in the US. Many can't afford fruits and vegetables... and then there are people who aren't poor, just glutenous.

mudwhistle
MeBelle

Lying to coal minors didn't help them.

OIP.POJZs4begdigDD8cyGyeJQERDk

Coal mining jobs have decreased since April 1985, when the industry employed 178,300 people, or one in 544 nonfarm jobs. February 2021 employment was 76% lower, at 43,000. Currently, one in every 3,327 nonfarm jobs are in coal mining. Employment in coal mining has declined since the mid-1980s.

The state of the US coal industry: Americans now use more ...

Last edited:
Have you seen these videos of suffering-starving illegals?

If they came from a country where they don't have anything to eat...don't have jobs to buy food....and they're suffering from a oppressive government....why are most of them so f**king fat???

Maybe these are the people coming from other countries that are too lazy to get a friggen job ....and they're coming here looking for the Democrat's Gravytrain? Looking for sanctuary cities giving them free health care and free money.

Why do they all have cellphones and a spare tire?
Because where they came from wasn't so bad.
The Democrats are busy closing down ICE offices all over the country......so they have no place to put these people. But Iowa's Gov. had a solution for these f**kers. Obama flew a bunch of them into Iowa (124)....and the governor put them on the first plane to Honduras......flew their butts all the way back home.
Democrats are human/drug-trafficking and somebody finally figured out how to slow it down.

I guess at this point I just thank God they're not Africans

I guess at this point I just thank God they're not Africans
Let me tell you something.... the African Nationals who come here directly from the continent.... not the inbred North American Rapper Blacks..... are amazingly hard working....Never...ever in Trouble with the law and most of them work two or three jobs. They are law abiding and quiet....except perhaps for the Somalis who seem to be violent but they are also Muslims...

Let me tell you something.... the African Nationals who come here directly from the continent.... not the inbred North American Rapper Blacks..... are amazingly hard working....Never...ever in Trouble with the law and most of them work two or three jobs
First generation only. IF YOURE LUCKY.

Then there's the Somali colony in Minnesota. These people are NOT AN ASSET to this country

Show me how Europe is benefiting from the flood of Africans. I'll wait

We have a huge number of obese people in the US. Many can't afford fruits and vegetables... and then there are people who aren't poor, just glutenous.

Fruits and veggies aren't all that expensive.

Take sweet corn for example. You can get ears for a buck a piece. Fresh carrots are 99 cents a bunch.
Brussel sprouts are 2 bucks for a 1 lb bag. Two cantaloupes for 5 bucks.
Apples will run you 3 bucks for a 3 lb bag.

Some people are just too lazy to go to the store and then have to cook.
They'd rather hit a drive through.

For just me it cost $14 bucks and change to go to Whataburger for a burger,fries and a drink.

Fruits and veggies aren't all that expensive.

Take sweet corn for example. You can get ears for a buck a piece. Fresh carrots are 99 cents a bunch.
Brussel sprouts are 2 bucks for a 1 lb bag. Two cantaloupes for 5 bucks.
Apples will run you 3 bucks for a 3 lb bag.

Some people are just too lazy to go to the store and then have to cook.
They'd rather hit a drive through.

For just me it cost $14 bucks and change to go to Whataburger for a burger,fries and a drink.
Yep. It's a lie that you cant eat healthy cheaply. Learn to shop and how to buy

Forum List

Back