Why are they trying to kill Trump?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
The people who edit and publish the local newspaper in my home city and the people who run local radio programming there have been working hard to kill the person I want to be president. There have already been two attempts on his life. Who the hell are these people and what is going in the brains of citizens who live there? Why do they want to kill Donald Trump? Why does that woke city see third world assassination as a viable way forward to undermine democracy and freedom of choice because they are seen as dangerous to a long range planning designed to hand the US over to a global cabal?

https://www.ibm.com/.../environmental-social-and-governance

Who are the rats that are running that city? Why can't the people see what is happening? There is something hideously ugly about the liberal city and what it has become. I can't figure out why they can't see it. It is right there in front of them.

Why do they want to kill Donald Trump?

May be an image of 4 people and the Oval Office

This is all about 911.

RFKjr promised his supporters he would reopen the 911 investigation, and he endorsed Trump

Dick Cheney has endorsed Kamala because Kamala will not reopen the 911 investigation since Kamala is just a puppet of homO, who traded keeping her closet door shut for not reopening 911.

Chris Wray and Kim Cheatle are both former bigs from the W Administration.

These far leftist Democrat voters are neo-marxists who support Komrade Kamala and her globalist agenda to destroy America by transforming it to a 3rd world communist country.
Where everyone owns nothing, and all citizens share equally the poverty and misery.
...............................................................................................................................................

The people who edit and publish the local newspaper in my home city and the people who run local radio programming there have been working hard to kill the person I want to be president. There have already been two attempts on his life. Who the hell are these people and what is going in the brains of citizens who live there? Why do they want to kill Donald Trump? Why does that woke city see third world assassination as a viable way forward to undermine democracy and freedom of choice because they are seen as dangerous to a long range planning designed to hand the US over to a global cabal?

Who are the rats that are running that city? Why can't the people see what is happening? There is something hideously ugly about the liberal city and what it has become. I can't figure out why they can't see it. It is right there in front of them.

This is not just about Trump, it is about the DNC demonizing their political opponents by calling them such things as "Hitler", and the sitting back and letting their loon base try to kill them

They did the same thing with Justice Kavanaugh as someone tried to murder him after DNC groups gave out his address and the address where his kids went to school.

It's a new tactic of theirs. Sure, they did not call for the assassination, nor did they have anything to do with it. That is the beautiful thing. They just have to give them some encouragement is all and motivation. You know, to save democracy and crap like that.

I did not see what they have done or said, to kill him, but maybe that is because I don't Facebook, if that link is where you shared it. Have you reported them to the Secret Service?

the itrate husbands? cheated business partners and contractors? stiffed creditors? they all have great reasons to kill trump. how about the repub senators that trump is threatening to reveal their secrets (as loomer has "leaked" graham's "secret.") they have motive. the billionaires who have invested in this idiot anc are now regretting that stupid decision?: chnarles koch, who has given him project 2025 now fenied? putin who will certainly throw him from the first convenient window? these last 2 seem to be some sort of frog wqorshipper, maybe the 1/;6 political prisoners are pissed after 3 years in jail.

if trump is killed millions will send flowers, like i'm sure trump has sent to many of his mob funerals.

the itrate husbands? cheated business partners and contractors? stiffed creditors? they all have great reasons to kill trump. how about the repub senators that trump is threatening to reveal their secrets (as loomer has "leaked" graham's "secret.") they have motive. the billionaires who have invested in this idiot anc are now regretting that stupid decision?: chnarles koch, who has given him project 2025 now fenied? putin who will certainly throw him from the first convenient window? these last 2 seem to be some sort of frog wqorshipper, maybe the 1/;6 political prisoners are pissed after 3 years in jail.

if trump is killed millions will send flowers, like i'm sure trump has sent to many of his mob funerals.
Wow. Lots of motive, mentioned there. So far, it still looks like a radical Republican and radical Democrat with political motive, to me.

Wow. Lots of motive, mentioned there. So far, it still looks like a radical Republican and radical Democrat with political motive, to me.
but you can't jimp to conclusions. "organized" democrats know that this guy is beatable, and would never kill him before the election.

but you can't jimp to conclusions. "organized" democrats know that this guy is beatable, and would never kill him before the election.
True. These were just individual nut balls.

Forum List

Back