Why are we talking about IVF?

I'm especially interested to hear from the MAGA crew... Why is IVF a topic of conversation in our politics?

Most recent news is that Trump wants the Government or Insurance to cover the costs of IVF treatments. But isn't he somewhat responsible for the reasons why this issue is even a topic of contention right now?

This is why...

1725065140303.png

1725065078090.png

Why would Biden bring up IVF during the state of the union?

I think it is because Republicans passed an anti-abortion bill in Arkansas which made IVF legality unclear since it involves embryos. They quickly fixed the boo boo. Much ado about nothing.

And all of this was done by the right wing… including the proposed blocking of IVF which is why we are talking about it now
The dems had the white house and the senate and congress and could have fixed Roe with a congressional vote for abortion so it would pass Supreme court scrutiny and never did it because they wanted it as a campaign issue.... so you can blame Pelosi Reid Schumer and Obama....

I think it is because Republicans passed an anti-abortion bill in Arkansas which made IVF legality unclear since it involves embryos. They quickly fixed the boo boo. Much ado about nothing.
Many women in this country would not agree with you that this is much ado about nothing

Yes, and that state had the power to do so because of the Trump admins agenda to reverse Roe and send it back to the states. Now the initiatives in states that are threatening IVF are the far right elements. Do you agree?
Trumps agenda? How was it his agenda. Where is the proof. Declarations are nothing more than a democrat talking point

Boy, I guess I need to spell things out like I would for1st graders.
People who harp on spelling and grammar are just trying to distract from the substance because they don’t have the intellect
I see, you said you would spell it out like I was in first grade. Dismissing me like I am a child while fat fingering your response.

You replied as if school children are dumb to flame me
You brought school and spelling up to insult me
Now you take the high ground and declare I was the one who brought up spelling and schooling.
You are one stupid motherfucker

I read more than the headline. It was follwed by your personal rant flaming Trump and does not address the issue you are using to flame the usmb MAGA members who respond.

How people get away with such lazy, deboid of opinion or facts, threads is beyond me.

I doubt you watched the video. You have a dim-witted wish to demean and insult. So you google your hate, get a link who's title matches your hate and you posted the link without knowing what is in the video.

Idiotic. Moronic.

Talk about a moronic post that doesn't reflect the thread. Deny, deflect and fail to address the issue at all. But accusing others of what you're doing is par for the course with you basement dwellers.

Your candidate is all over the map on abortion and IVF and he's pissed off everyone - the anti-abortionists, the evangelicals, the pro-choice people, and the IVF providers and their clients.

I'd bet real money he didn't even discuss free IVF for everyone with ANY of his staffers before he said it. No one with a ounce of fiscal sense would ever think such a notion was practical or affordable.

At least Trump was honest in saying that Republicans want women to have babies. Lots of babies. Just like Xi in China, Putin in Russia, and Orban in Hungary. It's all about the Replacement Theory.

You aint sorry so dont say your sorry. Thete is no point. Any other people you claim agree are here to demean and confirm your hate.

The facts is, you only have one point, flame on dumb one.
I really do feel very sorry for you. Must be hard going about life understanding so little about what’s going on around you

Trumps agenda? How was it his agenda. Where is the proof. Declarations are nothing more than a democrat talking point
This is common knowledge stuff. Here is one of the many quotes where Trump took credit…

“After 50 years of failure, with nobody coming even close, I was able to kill Roe v. Wade, much to the ‘shock’ of everyone,” Trump, the former president and front-runner for the 2024 Republican nomination, said on his social media platform.

Forum List

Back