Why are we talking about IVF?

The president doesn’t appoint alabama judges.

Why don’t you all care about reproductive rights?
I never said the president appointed Alabama judges. Do I really need to walk you through the links from Trump to this? Please use that one brain cell you have left and try to think it through. If you still can’t do it let me k ow and I’ll explain it to you.

I never said the president appointed Alabama judges. Do I really need to walk you through the links from Trump to this? Please use that one brain cell you have left and try to think it through. If you still can’t do it let me k ow and I’ll explain it to you.

Trumps all for IVP. He respect reproductive rights

Trumps all for IVP. He respect reproductive rights
Oh good. Them maybe he should have spend the past few years bragging about how he killed Roe v Wade. Because now reproductive rights are being attacked by his far right base in states all over the country. And in these states the government is taking away women’s rights

Oh good. Them maybe he should have spend the past few years bragging about how he killed Roe v Wade. Because now reproductive rights are being attacked by his far right base in states all over the country. And in these states the government is taking away women’s rights
IVP has nothing to do with roe

What the f are you talking about? What a weird post

Because you seem to have an issue with trump supporting it and don’t understand why it’s an issue in the election
Well your perception is off. I have no problem with supporting IVF and women’s rights I do think he should take ownership for his part in creating the issues that are being discussed around it instead of flip flopping and trying to play both sides

Well your perception is off. I have no problem with supporting IVF and women’s rights I do think he should take ownership for his part in creating the issues that are being discussed around it instead of flip flopping and trying to play both sides

I am sure he’s happy to take oweeahio of the fact he supports reproductive rights

I’m not sure where he has flip flopped on IVF…got a link?

IVP has nothing to do with roe

What the f are you talking about? What a weird post
Of course it does. Roe protected women and doctors from legal action against abortions. With those protections gone the far right can attack not only abortions but also IVF which they consider one in the same.

I am sure he’s happy to take oweeahio of the fact he supports reproductive rights

I’m not sure where he has flip flopped on IVF…got a link?
He can’t brag about killing Roe and then say he is a supporter of reproductive rights. Doesn’t work that way. With Roe gone, reproductive rights are being attacked. That’s what this issue is all about

Of course it does. Roe protected women and doctors from legal action against abortions. With those protections gone the far right can attack not only abortions but also IVF which they consider one in the same.
Roe is about abortions.

IVP is a medical process to get babies, not abort them.

The issue with IVP has been cost

He can’t brag about killing Roe and then say he is a supporter of reproductive rights. Doesn’t work that way. With Roe gone, reproductive rights are being attacked. That’s what this issue is all about
Yeah, he does. People have the right to decide, before roe they were limited

Now the people of each state can decide how much or how little they want to regulate it.

Power is with the people again

Roe is about abortions.

IVP is a medical process to get babies, not abort them.

The issue with IVP has been cost
You really need to read up on this. The medical process to get baby’s involves fertilizing multiple eggs. Once an egg takes and a woman is impregnated the other embryos are disposed of. That disposal is consider abortion or murder by those who believe life begins at conception.

Get it now?

According to religious anti-abortion zealots IVF should be illegal
Glad they aren’t running for president and we got trump

According to harris and the radical eugenic demsfasict only rich people should be able to afford IVF, everyone else should be aborted

Yeah, he does. People have the right to decide, before roe they were limited

Now the people of each state can decide how much or how little they want to regulate it.

Power is with the people again
These decisions are not unanimous. They are often close to 50/50 and heavily weighted towards men against women. So in these states majority of women are losing their rights to the laws being made. Thats the effect of Trumps kill roe agenda

These decisions are not unanimous. They are often close to 50/50 and heavily weighted towards men against women. So in these states majority of women are losing their rights to the laws being made. Thats the effect of Trumps kill roe agenda
There are more women in the county then men. Try again

There are more women in the county then men. Try again
Yes there are and when you look at the demographics of people who support abortion bans it is much more heavily male.

Are you really denying that women are losing their rights in these states against their will?

Or that Trump killing Roe had something to do with it?

This is common knowledge

Yes there are and when you look at the demographics of people who support abortion bans it is much more heavily male.

Are you really denying that women are losing their rights in these states against their will?

Or that Trump killing Roe had something to do with it?

This is common knowledge
abortion isn’t a right. But I am sure, like any election, in a democracy some people are losing.

Trump didn’t kill roe…haha he wasn’t or isn’t a judge.

But yes overturning roe, highlighting it was incorrectly decided, puts the power directly back in the peoples hands

But none of that has anything to do with IVF, it deals with abortion

Forum List

Back