Why are we talking about IVF?

Why are we talking about IVF

Because you made the thread, think about it
I know. You’d rather not talk about how anti-abortion freaks have fucked up the fertility process for couples having trouble conceiving

It’s a loser for you

abortion isn’t a right. But I am sure, like any election, in a democracy some people are losing.
I know many women that would disagree, they want the right to do what they want to their body. They see an embryo or a fetus as part of their body.

abortion isn’t a right. But I am sure, like any election, in a democracy some people are losing.

Trump didn’t kill roe…haha he wasn’t or isn’t a judge.

But yes overturning roe, highlighting it was incorrectly decided, puts the power directly back in the peoples hands

But none of that has anything to do with IVF, it deals with abortion
He APPOINTED those Justices… precisely because he was told to. Wanna guess by whom?

The people fighting against IVF see it as the same as abortion. Disposing of the unused embryos. Do you understand that?
Who’s fighting against it, well other then you seem to have an issue with trump trying to make it more affordable…why is that?

Sure he appointed them. He doesn’t make their decisions or agrues cases in front of them. Duh
He knew Roe was on the table and championed its repeal. He has been bragging about it for years and taking credit. It’s Trump who claims he killed Roe.

Why are you trying to cover for him? He owns it.

I know many women that would disagree, they want the right to do what they want to their body. They see an embryo or a fetus as part of their body.
Cool, I know many that agree. It’s how a democracy works.

I want the right to do what I want with my body too…but sadly can’t, for example I can’t legally put cocaine in it.

Who’s fighting against it, well other then you seem to have an issue with trump trying to make it more affordable…why is that?
what the hell man, first you don’t know what IVF is and now you’re playing dumb about the Alabama fight that you brought up a few posts ago??

What’s wrong with you?

He knew Roe was on the table and championed its repeal. He has been bragging about it for years and taking credit. It’s Trump who claims he killed Roe.

Why are you trying to cover for him? He owns it.
Ok, yeah a lot of people thought it was wrongly decided…including RBG.

I am not, I am saying he didn’t decide it.

Why? I have no problem with the courts decision there.
I’m sure you don’t. Just don’t pretend to be a champion for women’s rights.

I’m curious. Do you believe life begins at conception? Are you pro life or pro choice?

what the hell man, first you don’t know what IVF is and now you’re playing dumb about the Alabama fight that you brought up a few posts ago??

What’s wrong with you?
I know what it is, it has nothing to do with abortion.

I didn’t bring up alabama at all.

What a weird post

Ok, yeah a lot of people thought it was wrongly decided…including RBG.

I am not, I am saying he didn’t decide it.
He paved the way for it to get overturned with zero legislative plans except for let the states handle it…he takes credit for killing it… full well knowing that states were going to take rights away from women. That’s why we are talking about it right now. It’s a bed made by Trump

I’m sure you don’t. Just don’t pretend to be a champion for women’s rights.

I’m curious. Do you believe life begins at conception? Are you pro life or pro choice?
Why not? I want a woman to make whatever decision she wants, I want abortion to be safe and rare. I support IVP, I want it more affordable

He paved the way for it to get overturned with zero legislative plans except for let the states handle it… full well knowing that state were going to take rights away from women. That’s why are are talking about it right now. It’s a bed made by Trump
Well actually people have been trying to get roe overturned long before trump was president

Correct he believes it should be left to the states to regulate. With that said he has not said the federal abortion law should be revoked.

I know what it is, it has nothing to do with abortion.

I didn’t bring up alabama at all.

What a weird post
Do you know why Alabama tried to make IVF illegal? Because they equate it to abortion. Conrad up on it if you still dont understand the debate

Why not? I want a woman to make whatever decision she wants, I want abortion to be safe and rare. I support IVP, I want it more affordable
So as a supporter of abortion and women’s right why would you allow states to take those right s away from women?

Would you be cool with states going back to segregation? Slavery?

Forum List

Back