Why Are You Wearing A Mask? (video)

These people should not travel in cars pr planes because there is a chance.....well you know!

Moronic sheeple, that's all I can say.

1623290275502.png

Most people have stopped wearing masks in my state, but I still see probably 10% or so wearing them. Some even outside when not close to anyone else.

I like wearing a mask ... it hides my beautiful smile ... it's been a relief to not have so many young pretty tender twenty-something little girls throw their bodies at me ... and the hair fondling has almost stopped ... it's a curse to have hair that's God's most perfect example of feminine beauty ... I have to rinse my hair in gasoline for it to look as crappy as that wheat straw atop them shampoo commercial model's heads ...

I run a drain snake every couple of months down the shower drain ... but thanks for asking ...

I like wearing a mask ... it hides my beautiful smile ... it's been a relief to not have so many young pretty tender twenty-something little girls throw their bodies at me ... and the hair fondling has almost stopped ... it's a curse to have hair that's God's most perfect example of feminine beauty ... I have to rinse my hair in gasoline for it to look as crappy as that wheat straw atop them shampoo commercial model's heads ...

I run a drain snake every couple of months down the shower drain ... but thanks for asking ...
I wear one to filter my farts, I use charcoal packets in the front of the mask.

New Topics

Forum List

Back