why Australia sucks 20 top reasons

..also, hey put their noses into crap they don't know shit about --like BLM/etc
..I like the Aussies, but stay out of the US business

They got whole news stations devoted the our election. My favorite line heard on one station while they were talking about joe biden - "The cadaver that wants to be president..." lmao.

The media point is deluded.

Murdoch media is largely conservative and pro Trump, and they dominate the private news landscape and much of print.

Sure we have balance like the ABC, or the The AGE but they are no where near as powerful in economic reach.

Still there here is a recurring theme with this guy.

Women.

Women do not like him, women won't have his baby, the women are not good enough for his baby. Women hate men, women are too feminist.

He has obviously been rejected by a lot women or has yet to come out of the closet.

Last edited:

I know irony is not your strong point Juice Harp but surly you can see it crying like a little girl about Australians sticking their nose in America's business on a thread called Why Australia Sucks.

Though I would not bet money on it.

Last edited:
I do agree with our ever fearful of women commenter on this however.

Melbourne is not the most liveable city in the world, Perth is.

Best weather, best beaches in the entire world, most beautiful women, which is one reason our commenting friend would be ever terrified to live here.

Women everywhere!

I know irony is not your strong point Juice Harp but surly you can see it crying like a little girl about Australians sticking their nose in America's business on a thread called Why Australia Sucks.

Though I would not bet money on it.
what does that have to do with you not knowing shit? you're just babbling crap--worse the the leftists
hahahahahhahahahahhaah

Were you bitten by an Australian as a child?

vybcm8i1-1280x720.jpg

I know nothing about Australia, but I have read that some Americans would rather live there than in our urban areas.

And if the "suburbs" are forced to change by the Biden Housing & Urban Development Department, many more Americans may start glancing at Australia.

stolen by a dingos

Best weather, best beaches in the entire world, most beautiful women, which is one reason our commenting friend would be ever terrified to live here.

Women everywhere!
best beaches and women you say lets check that

heres the top 10 list australia has one on the list so it has not got all the best

• Hyams Beach in New South Wales, Australia:Famous for its powdery white sands
  • Matira Beach in Bora Bora, French Polynesia: Perfect for a tropical vacation
  • Navagio Beach in Zakynthos, Greece: The iconic exposed cove beach
  • Boulders Beach in Cape Town, South Africa: Waddle with the penguins
  • White Beach in Boracay, Philippines: The white beauty
  • Kaunaoa Bay in Hawaii, USA: Say Aloha to a beach vacation
  • Anse Source D’Argent in L’Union Estate, Seychelles: A complete showstopper
  • Tulum Beach in Tulum, Mexico: Beautified with Mayan ruins
  • Titikaveka Beach in Cook Islands, New Zealand: Snorkeler’s paradise
  • Barnes Bay in Anguilla, British Overseas Territory: Haven for solitude seekers
as for best looking women Australia isnt even on the list

like I said before Australians have huge egos think they are always right and are gods gift to the world

The media point is deluded.

Murdoch media is largely conservative and pro Trump, and they dominate the private news landscape and much of print.

Sure we have balance like the ABC, or the The AGE but they are no where near as powerful in economic reach.

Still there here is a recurring theme with this guy.

Women.

Women do not like him, women won't have his baby, the women are not good enough for his baby. Women hate men, women are too feminist.

He has obviously been rejected by a lot women or has yet to come out of the closet.
maybe you need to build your own media , your own cars and tanks and stop depending on others to do it for you and stop crying wawawawa

Women everywhere!
apparently you have never been to America and seem our women far better looking them those down under and millions more of them.

It's been a long time since I've been there...........but the beer was great..........the women were great...........There military were stand up................I hope that hasn't changed.........the accent of the women there were to die for........lol

Women everywhere!
best beaches and women you say lets check that

heres the top 10 list australia has one on the list so it has not got all the best

• Hyams Beach in New South Wales, Australia:Famous for its powdery white sands
  • Matira Beach in Bora Bora, French Polynesia: Perfect for a tropical vacation
  • Navagio Beach in Zakynthos, Greece: The iconic exposed cove beach
  • Boulders Beach in Cape Town, South Africa: Waddle with the penguins
  • White Beach in Boracay, Philippines: The white beauty
  • Kaunaoa Bay in Hawaii, USA: Say Aloha to a beach vacation
  • Anse Source D’Argent in L’Union Estate, Seychelles: A complete showstopper
  • Tulum Beach in Tulum, Mexico: Beautified with Mayan ruins
  • Titikaveka Beach in Cook Islands, New Zealand: Snorkeler’s paradise
  • Barnes Bay in Anguilla, British Overseas Territory: Haven for solitude seekers
as for best looking women Australia isnt even on the list

like I said before Australians have huge egos think they are always right and are gods gift to the world

No they don’t and they are kind and wonderful people...

Kylie Minogue:

kylie-minogue-747893.jpg

Portia Derosie:

nino-muncc83oz_portia-de-rossi-2.jpg

Nicole Kidman:

Nicole-Kidman-Young.jpg

Jennifer Hawkins 2004 Miss Universe winner:

miss+universe+2004+jennifer+hawkins+Australia-Most-Beautiful-Girl-Awesome.jpg

So why did you go to War with Austraila...........................for their women of course.....lol

Anyone that proclaims Australia does not have beautiful women has never been there...

Australia is it own type of people and we had a good Aussie poster here and I do not know what happened to her...

I hope she is well, but all the Aussies and Kiwis I know are great and wonderful people...

Sure, they can be loud and obnoxious at times but so can Texans and yet Australia like Texas is one of kind I love both...

Forum List

Back