Why can't controversial sites be discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had 2 threads on 2 controversial sites closed by moderators. I have never received an explanation that holds water as to why they can't be discussed. So I thought I'd ask here and see if I get a response.

Just to clear this up for other members, mod staff explained these actions in PM to this member. General discussion was really about spamming the forums with TOO MANY threads on the same topic within days of each.. ALL using the same sketchy sites.

Also explained that although several of those sites really are what our Conspiracy Forum is for -- that if an OCCASIONAL link to those sites ended up in Clean Debate or elsewhere, it wouldn't be upsetting any balance to the boards.

But MOST OF ALL -- I personally explained to this member WHY WE WANT reviews of mod actions to BE IN PM... It's to avoid forcing US to defend actions with a full audience and potentially EMBARRASSING that member..

So now ya know -- the REST of the story.. We dont LIKE doing it this way -- but if the messages are not getting thru -- we just might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back