Why Did The Biden DOJ Release Trump Assassin’s $150,000 Reward To “Complete The Job” Letter To The Public?

Trump is our Savior

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2024
The Biden DOJ is dirty beyond belief - not just in terms of legal and ethical violations, but morally. They want Trump dead, they’re encouraging it by releasing this letter, and they absolutely do not want the American public to have an honest choice in this election. The Deep State is issuing a $150,000 reward for the hope of anybody who succeeds in killing Trump. Remember the DOJ wouldn't release the Trans Shooter manifesto but they go ahead and release this reward letter in an ongoing investigation.

The Biden DOJ is dirty beyond belief - not just in terms of legal and ethical violations, but morally. They want Trump dead, they’re encouraging it by releasing this letter, and they absolutely do not want the American public to have an honest choice in this election. The Deep State is issuing a $150,000 reward for the hope of anybody who succeeds in killing Trump. Remember the DOJ wouldn't release the Trans Shooter manifesto but they go ahead and release this reward letter in an ongoing investigation.

Because the guy will never be able to pay. He'll be in jail for a long long time.

They didn't release it.

It was in a court filing.

Nice source. Did you write it? 🤣

/thread

I heard that Biden personally was putting 150K into a fund.

Former GOP Rep. Peter Meijer said there are "a lot of folks" in the ranks of MAGA Republicans who are hoping for former President Donald Trump's "mortal demise."​

"I want to be clear: I'm not in that camp. But I've heard from a lot of people who will go onstage and put on the red hat, and then give me a call the next day and say, 'I can't wait until this guy dies,"

According to Coppins, the Republicans he interviewed said one way to get rid of Trump would be simply to wait for him to die, considering the former president's age and fast-food heavy diet.

When asked about his opinion piece on CNN on Monday, Coppins said he was "taken aback by how often" he heard jokes about Trump's death from Republicans.

"I thought it was kind of a morbid, dark joke at first," Coppins told CNN. "But I heard it so often that it started to become clear that this was actually what a lot of Republicans believe, and it just speaks to the desperation in the party."

I heard that Biden personally was putting 150K into a fund.
I started a Go Fund Me for whoever takes him out. LOL Right now it's up to $1 billion dollars.

John Wick

1727116204523.png

The new Don Wick
1727116274140.png

They didn't release it.

It was in a court filing.

Nice source. Did you write it? 🤣

/thread
Attorney General Merrick Garland and the DOJ allowed the release of the "trigger-letter", with its offer of $150,000 to incite other would-be assassins to try what Crooks and Routh failed to do.

It's more evidence that the Deep State is sponsoring a "Get rid of Trump" campaign.

Deep state is a figment of Trump's paranoia.

You want the Biden administration to hide the information about Routh?

Forum List

Back