why do Australians movie industry and television programs suck so much and they depend on American tv

Population has nothing to with quality and Australian quality sucks

But the best most talented people want to go to the places that are the best, which is LA, NYC and London.

Not all of them, we have Aussie actors who are icons and have chosen to work weaving Aussie stories, but sure the majority go where the money is. Most come back and work here as well.

I personally know an Aussie film maker who is directing a new film starring Sylvester Stallone, the working title is Samaritan. This gives him the money and freedom to then fund projects back in Australia. And as Australia has control of the pandemic many big American producers are considering using our studios and locations.

Tom Hanks is in a film about Elvis and the Colonel being filmed in Queensland and the Marvel film “Thor: Love and Thunder,” will shoot in the Disney-owned Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia.
the aussie film industry sucks big time and you know it . thats why AMERICAN TV IS SO POPULAR THERE

But the best most talented people want to go to the places that are the best, which is LA, NYC and London.

Not all of them, we have Aussie actors who are icons and have chosen to work weaving Aussie stories, but sure the majority go where the money is. Most come back and work here as well.

I personally know an Aussie film maker who is directing a new film starring Sylvester Stallone, the working title is Samaritan. This gives him the money and freedom to then fund projects back in Australia. And as Australia has control of the pandemic many big American producers are considering using our studios and locations.

Tom Hanks is in a film about Elvis and the Colonel being filmed in Queensland and the Marvel film “Thor: Love and Thunder,” will shoot in the Disney-owned Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia.
the aussie film industry sucks big time and you know it . thats why AMERICAN TV IS SO POPULAR THERE

Bob you are so fat my stick is stuck in your bellybutton.

Bob you are so fat my stick is stuck in your bellybutton.
Sounds like something a gay Australian would say. Guess watching all of that Priscilla queer of the desert got to you hey Jake

New Topics

Forum List

Back