Why do Dick Cheney and the 911 crowd all support Kamala?

Why is supporting 911 truth anti semitic?

Is that a confession that Zionist Fascism was behind 911?
He’s also very very stupid. I didn’t say that being a 911 Truther was anti-Semitic.

I said that he was anti-Semitic AND a 911 Truther.

He’s likely a bunch of other Deplorable things as well

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
You do not support 911 truth

You preach proven lies about 911 and everything else

Who is talking to Carter's NSA here in 1980??

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

He’s also very very stupid. I didn’t say that being a 911 Truther was anti-Semitic.

Trump is not anti semitic... that's just pathetic. His entire 2017 cabinet was Jewish.

I actually agree with Herr Lesh here EMH is stupid and antisemitic

WTF?

Whining about the price of groceries, but not the Trump trash, he bought?

Fucked up priorities.
if he can afford it, he can spend it on anything he wants.

that has NOTHING to do with people that can't afford groceries.

They didn't vote for Trump in 2020 either.
People supported Cheney through thick and thin. TV dramas and comedies and commentators belittled him viciously. Always a character like him or he himself named for smearing. Just one movie "The Day after Tomorrow" he helped to cause the Ice Age and got billions killed as W was looked at as a moron and died. He then groveled to the Mexicans as people from the new Ice age emigrated there. You gotta love propaganda. And the folks who screw you over seem to be on both sides at times.

Trump is not anti semitic... that's just pathetic. His entire 2017 cabinet was Jewish.
Not even close.

One member of his cabinet was Jewish, Steve Mnuchin.
And a couple in "acting" positions.

It is the best question of the 2024 election.

While W continues to hide, W has not endorsed Trump and won't, and didn't in 2016 or 2020.

Cheney, Kamala is HONORED to have his endorsement. Why?

Gonzales, biggest supporter of waterboarding, endorsed Kamala. Why?

Chris Wray, DOJ big in the W administration, isn't just for Kamala, he is for anyone trying to off Trump...

Kim Cheatle, Cheney's hand picked SS and with Cheney on 911, is also completely complicit in the Pa assassination attempt, and clearly tried to erase all important records of it.

Bolton, Romney, McCain's staffers... all for Kamala.

So why does the 911 crowd all love Kamala???

Is it because Kamala is completely corrupt and will not reopen the 911 investigation??

Zbigniew Brzezinski with Pakistani soldiers at the Khyber Pass - Feb 1980 [640x423]

View attachment 1018195

As if the US NSA would simply walk into a Pakistani military base and talk with the regulars... who don't speak English... is laughable.

That is CIA/Mossad double agent Col Tim Osman, before he became "Osama." Osman was assigned to Afghan during the Soviet occupation.

Forum List

Back