Why do Dick Cheney and the 911 crowd all support Kamala?

There are no mossad here.

"here" meaning America, not exactly...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

"here" meaning America, not exactly...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.
No here eaning this random and obscure forum

Your link is fictional bullshit. Obama was never assassinated

No here eaning this random and obscure forum

Your link is fictional bullshit. Obama was never assassinated

Not very good at reading English, are you?

The Atlanta Jewish Times called on Mossad assets in America to assassinate Obama.

You claim Mossad are not in America. You lied.

Better call Mossad IT because your HEBREW TO ENGLISH translation software isn't working very well...

Not very good at reading English, are you?

The Atlanta Jewish Times called on Mossad assets in America to assassinate Obama.

You claim Mossad are not in America. You lied.

Better call Mossad IT because your HEBREW TO ENGLISH translation software isn't working very well...
No I did not I said here in this random obscure forum

You are the proven liar

Mossad who post here on USMB

you
Faun
Candycorn
Toddsterpatriot
Mamooth
Fort Fun Indiana
Otto

likely more
nope

None of them are mossad

this forum is to meaningless for them to bother.

You are too trivial and stupid for them to give a damn about

Much like your other claims you have jo fucking evidence

nope

None of them are mossad

this forum is to meaningless for them to bother.

You are too trivial and stupid for them to give a damn about

Much like your other claims you have jo fucking evidence

Why can't any of your chosen heroes here answer a few basic climate questions??

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Clearly, the Mossad doesn't allocate its best and brightest here, which is why we are stuck with you...

Why can't any of your chosen heroes here answer a few basic climate questions??

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Clearly, the Mossad doesn't allocate its best and brightest here, which is why we are stuck with you...
They are not here at all

But dishonest homosexuals are here and you are one of them

Is this a 757 or a cruise missile??

You either have an IQ over 5 and a molecule of patriotism to America, or you love Dick Cheney, and YOU LOVE DICK CHENEY...

You are dismissed as a loon.

Begone, whack-job!

You are dismissed as a loon.

Begone, whack-job!

For asking a question?

This is today's Democrat Party.

You cannot even question our Prez candidate, because we all know what happened in Iowa 2020 when she was asked real questions by real people...

For asking a question?

This is today's Democrat Party.

You cannot even question our Prez candidate, because we all know what happened in Iowa 2020 when she was asked real questions by real people...
LMAO @ "asking question"!

I can ask questions like that too.

for example I could say something like: "How's that chronic masturbation thing going, EMH?"

LMAO @ "asking question"!

I can ask questions like that too.

for example I could say something like: "How's that chronic masturbation thing going, EMH?"

And this is today's Democratic Party. Oppose school vouchers eh? You like it when homos in public education talk to young kids about masturbation. You are part of Team Kamala and a Zionist Fascist Traitor Liar and Coward.

and you are too stupid to answer basic climate questions...

No wonder you love W, Cheney, and Kamala...

Forum List

Back