Why do Liberals and Progressives fear Militarized Police?

It is one of the strangest things about Most Liberals. That they preach to us to trust Big government at every turn, but at the same time tell us to not trust Cops.

liberals are strange. They are big on civil liberties but then want to empower the govt in every other area.

It is one of the strangest things about Most Liberals. That they preach to us to trust Big government at every turn, but at the same time tell us to not trust Cops.

liberals are strange. They are big on civil liberties but then want to empower the govt in every other area.

They are? I haven't noticed modern liberals being big on civil liberties. In fact, they same pretty annoyed by them.

They are? I haven't noticed modern liberals being big on civil liberties. In fact, they same pretty annoyed by them.

Do YOU support the ACLU? Liberals do...

Why do people become cops in the first place? Most of the ones I've ever known had a Wyatt Earp mentality.

Because most of society is full of pussy as cry babies like you who are too chicken shit to pick up a gun, badge and vest and go do society's dirty, dangerous work on behalf of strangers.

Don't like how cops police? Go sign the fuck up pussy.

Liberals are hypocrites. It's early Monday morning. I notice all the conservatives are getting ready to go to work today.

Liberals always tell me they are big on civil liberties, but I don't see it. Can you give me some examples? They just seem to be authoritarian leftists to me.

Liberals always tell me they are big on civil liberties, but I don't see it. Can you give me some examples? They just seem to be authoritarian leftists to me.

They only care about the rights of sexually depraved homosexuals, pedophiles and banging animals.

Want proof? Animal sex brothels are now legal in Europe and the age of consent has been lowered to 13 in many leftist countries.

They only care about the rights of sexually depraved homosexuals, pedophiles and banging animals.

Want proof? Animal sex brothels are now legal in Europe and the age of consent has been lowered to 13 in many leftist countries.

That's an example of my point, liberals believe in positive personal rights, that is the right to do what you want including to infringe on other people's rights. Those are not a civil liberties, those are authoritarian leftisms.

Why do people become cops in the first place? Most of the ones I've ever known had a Wyatt Earp mentality.

Probably because you only hang around with like-minded moonbats. You know, the whole "birds of a feather" thing.

I do consulting work for three Parish police departments here... by and large, all nice people.

Liberals are criminals by nature many act out on it....so they hate the police.

Forum List

Back