Why do people with HUGE carbon footprints like John Kerry tell me to make MY carbon footprint smaller? Why doesnt he lead by example?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Id rather hear from someone who lives in a tent and rides a bike rather than a global traveller with a private jet and multiple homes.

I live in 2600 square foot 4/3, drive a hybrid, and work from home. My 2 sons and my older son’s girlfriend lives with me.

So for the 4 people under this roof, we have a VERY SMALL CARBON FOOTPRINT.

I dont get it. Would you want to hire someone in good shape as a personal trainer…..WHO PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH….or some 800 pound fat ass who does not work out, but tells you to.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE, ELITISTS.

Is this where I can get me a huntin license?...

1655318046742.png

Simple answer: He is globally important. He is a global leader fighting to save the planet. He has to be places to lead this fight that, bluntly stated, theres no other way to be other than using a plane.

I dont know you so I wont say “you”. But the overwhelming majority of people aren’t globally important. Arent even state wide or county important. Most of us are only truly important to our families, friends and our employer. Which means we can get where we need to be by other means. Like I do, mostly always by bike.

Simple answer: He is globally important. He is a global leader fighting to save the planet. He has to be places to lead this fight that, bluntly stated, theres no other way to be other than using a plane.

I dont know you so I wont say “you”. But the overwhelming majority of people aren’t globally important. Arent even state wide or county important. Most of us are only truly important to our families, friends and our employer. Which means we can get where we need to be by other means. Like I do, mostly always by bike.

He is special and doesnt have to live by the rules he makes for others?

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY CANT HE ZOOM CALL INSTEAD OF FLYING ALL OVER THE WORLD.

You cant even see how stupid this is. You are blinded by your cult allegiances.

John Kerry and his enormous carbin footprint with MULTIPLE HOMES AND CARS AND PLANES.

You can follow what Kerry demands…I say he can suck on my balls and swallow my carbon footprint,

Commercial airlines fly to every corner of the globe

But even better, since the china flu struck we have learned that everyone can gather through teleconferencing and not release any carbon into the atmosphere

Why dont they do that?

Kerry is just one of many pompous assholes on the left who think they are special

He is one of many self-appointed zealots for the cause. Integrated into the globalist vision of the planet. He is a traitor to the United States of America. He has lived his life as totally privileged and is so out of touch it is dangerous for the peons.

View attachment 658353

I do not have a tent. I sleep in a hammock and will string a tarp above it in inclement weather. I ride a bike, and i have seen a lot of trash on the sides of the roads.

There you go!

This guy can tell me to cut back on my energy consumption.

Not some elitist asshole with a bunch of homes and cars.

Doesnt Kerry need just 1 home and one car? WHY DOESNT HE MAKE UP FOR HIS AIRPLANE CARBON FOOTPRINT BY CUTTING ELSEWHERE?

Because he is a global elitist, and you people are in a cult.

You would let your cult leaders fuck your spouses…you cucks.

He is special and doesnt have to live by the rules he makes for others?

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY CANT HE ZOOM CALL INSTEAD OF FLYING ALL OVER THE WORLD.

You cant even see how stupid this is. You are blinded by your cult allegiances.

John Kerry and his enormous carbin footprint with MULTIPLE HOMES AND CARS AND PLANES.

You can follow what Kerry demands…I say he can suck on my balls and swallow my carbon footprint,

Im not saying I like it but, well, YES. He is “special” if thats what you call it. I call it important. For example, Id prefer pro and college sports teams not fly. Play all regional games. Take electric buses to games. They arent “important” even if they are famous.

But actual global leaders who affect change? Yes. Its just a simple, even if annoying, fact that their role in the grand scheme is exponentially more important than the other 7 billion humans. So certain exceptions are made.

So we have someone who would hire a morbidly obese personal trainer….interesting.

They do not need to practice what they preach! They are too important!

Id rather hear from someone who lives in a tent and rides a bike rather than a global traveller with a private jet and multiple homes.

I live in 2600 square foot 4/3, drive a hybrid, and work from home. My 2 sons and my older son’s girlfriend lives with me.

So for the 4 people under this roof, we have a VERY SMALL CARBON FOOTPRINT.

I dont get it. Would you want to hire someone in good shape as a personal trainer…..WHO PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH….or some 800 pound fat ass who does not work out, but tells you to.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE, ELITISTS.
One way to tell this Green / Climate Change 'emergency' crap is a scam is when career corrupt white elitist hypocrites like Lurch, living in a mansion and flying in a private jet, tells YOU that YOU have to change your lifestyle, sacrifice, and PAY taxes, fees, higher costs because it's up to YOU to save the planet.

Another way is some asshole like Biden destroying our energy production and economy by telling you WE can no longer produce or use our own fossil fuels / energy....then he begs and pays our enemies for fossil fuels / oil, which we have an abundance of.
- When they tell you OUR drilling and producing the energy we need is destroying the world ... but having someone else half a world away drill / produce the same amount of energy we need then ship it half way around the world on slow diesel-belching tankers amazingly has either far less of an impact or none at all.

God gave every one of us common sense and that little voice in the back of your head that alerts you to danger or raises the BS flag for a reason.

Again, when a corrupt, lying / deceitful multi-millionaire white elitist POS gets off of his private plane and lectures YOU on what you have to sacrifice then gets back on his private jet and leaves....that little voice should be SCREAMING 'BULLSHIT'!

make more excuses for the jerk.....

Here is the real answer. These elitists stand to make billions off of green energy.

That is what is really going on.

Proof that it is bullshit….how the cult shits on Musk…THE PERSON WHO HAS DONE THE MOST TO BATTLE CARBON EMMISSIONS ON THE FUCKING PLANET.

They dont like his politics, so his electric cars do not count.

The cult are useless.

Im not saying I like it but, well, YES. He is “special” if thats what you call it. I call it important. For example, Id prefer pro and college sports teams not fly. Play all regional games. Take electric buses to games. They arent “important” even if they are famous.

But actual global leaders who affect change? Yes. Its just a simple, even if annoying, fact that their role in the grand scheme is exponentially more important than the other 7 billion humans. So certain exceptions are made.
Fuck that hypocrite.
He is nothing special, just another career elitist criminal.

Forum List

Back