Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God said that the descendants of Canaan would serve the descendants of Shem. Seems like that has happened. Slavery in America, colonial rule and exploitation in Africa. How does this figure in all that is going on today I wonder?

Last edited:
It's one of the most knowledgable.

Keep posting Nottoday. Don't worry about IM2. He's little more than a joke in this forum. And I love when he accuses me of being racist against Mexicans, when I AM a part Mexican, have lived in Mexico, speak the language, know the culture, and am more aware of Mexico in my little finger, than he knows in his whole body.

Yes, Mexicans are "rapists" (as Trump once said) as is the case of the rape culture of Mexico. Maybe IM2 never boarded a MEN BUS in Mexico City. I have. Numerous times. Guess why their mass transit are segregated by sex.
:omg:

because white people are tired of black denials. the only race in the world with the word with the worst denial problem you ever saw a d the worst victim mentality you ever saw. pathetically blames other races for their own messes.

It’s HILARIOUS that blacks think they could succeed without the charity of whites. Blacks never had a successful nation, never had a written language, and wouldn’t have ANY education if it wasn’t for the white man educating them. They don’t even have a history before the white man found them in Africa. EVERYTHING they know comes from the white man teaching them, and they think they can run the United States of America lmfao!!!! They would only run it into the ground like every other country they occupy!

When we have blacks blaming whites for problems they themselves have caused, we have every right to speak up rather than accept blame for something we are not guilty of.

Here’s an analogy:

My neighbor painted her living room while she was drunk, and she made a mess. Instead of admitting she was irresponsible, she turns around and blames me - saying I was running the dishwasher and it made vibrations and that it’s MY fault her living room looks like a 5-year-old painted it.

So I say that painting while drunk creates problems, and then she, with an air of righteous indignation, says “how dare you tell me why my living room looks so bad!”

If she hadn’t blamed ME for her own bad choice - painting while drunk - it would not be necessary for me to point out where she went wrong.

Because black folks aren’t offering any feedback. Once black people give the solution then it will be implemented the very next day. Black people just aren’t offering any solutions. Let’s create an analogy.

Guy 1: My tire is flat.
Guy 2: I don’t care. I have never even seen your tire.
Guy 1: Shut the heck up. You don’t even have a car. What makes you qualified to give me a solution to fix my tire.
Guy 2: I simply said I didn’t care. I wasn’t telling you how to fix your tire.
Guy1: You are a terrible person if you don’t fix my flat tire.

Sixty years later….

Guy 1: You are a disgusting person for not fixing my flat tire. I have lived a miserable life because I have not had a car to drive.
Guy 2: I already told you that I don’t care at all. Fix your own tire.
Guy 1: Don’t you know. I don’t know how to fix flat tires. You do. It is your responsibility.
Guy 2: You said I am not qualified to give a solution.
Guy 1: Stop changing the subject.
Guy 2: Just change the tire with a new one.
Guy 1: You do it. I can’t fix flat tires.
Guy 2: Ok (Guy 2 fixes the flat tire of Guy 1)
Guy 1: Who do you think you are telling me how to fix flat tires? I can fix my own flat tire.
Guy 2: Stay away from. You are a pure lunatic.

Sixty years later……

Guy 1 stays pissed for the rest of his life because Guy 2 wouldn’t fix his flat tire.

This story I just wrote is pure lunacy. Think about it.

Because black folks aren’t offering any feedback. Once black people give the solution then it will be implemented the very next day. Black people just aren’t offering any solutions. Let’s create an analogy.

Guy 1: My tire is flat.
Guy 2: I don’t care. I have never even seen your tire.
Guy 1: Shut the heck up. You don’t even have a car. What makes you qualified to give me a solution to fix my tire.
Guy 2: I simply said I didn’t care. I wasn’t telling you how to fix your tire.
Guy1: You are a terrible person if you don’t fix my flat tire.

Sixty years later….

Guy 1: You are a disgusting person for not fixing my flat tire. I have lived a miserable life because I have not had a car to drive.
Guy 2: I already told you that I don’t care at all. Fix your own tire.
Guy 1: Don’t you know. I don’t know how to fix flat tires. You do. It is your responsibility.
Guy 2: You said I am not qualified to give a solution.
Guy 1: Stop changing the subject.
Guy 2: Just change the tire with a new one.
Guy 1: You do it. I can’t fix flat tires.
Guy 2: Ok (Guy 2 fixes the flat tire of Guy 1)
Guy 1: Who do you think you are telling me how to fix flat tires? I can fix my own flat tire.
Guy 2: Stay away from. You are a pure lunatic.

Sixty years later……

Guy 1 stays pissed for the rest of his life because Guy 2 wouldn’t fix his flat tire.

This story I just wrote is pure lunacy. Think about it.
The question is why do whites think they can tell us what the problems in Black America are?

Because blacks have been telling you for more than 2 centuries what the problem is. But right wing whites won't listen then they try telling us what they believe the problem is.

The question is why do whites think they can tell us what the problems in Black America are?

Because blacks have been telling you for more than 2 centuries what the problem is. But right wing whites won't listen then they try telling us what they believe the problem is.

Because we can read.

Dude. Anybody with a couple of college level English classes under their belt can write sample legislation. Do it. Don’t do it. There is not a single white person in the world that is going to go out of their way to solve racial inequities. White people don’t give a rat’s rear end. You as an individual. Write the legislation and send it to your congressman or don’t.

I’ll never care about all this racism imposed upon you. Never ever. I don’t even see it and you will never ever show it to me through the writing of legislation. PM me for my email address.

I can help you unless you are full of shit. If you are totally and utterly full of shit then don’t write the legislation and email it to me. You have 60 days to write it. After that you’ll have to find someone else to help you pursue equality.

I’m not tolerating years or decades of silence. That’s dumb.

If there is no racism then black people won’t be offering solutions. Hey. Wait. Black people aren’t offering any solutions.

Last edited:
Dude. Anybody with a couple of college level English classes under their belt can write sample legislation. Do it. Don’t do it. There is not a single white person in the world that is going to go out of their way to solve racial inequities. White people don’t give a rat’s rear end. You as an individual. Write the legislation and send it to your congressman or don’t.

I’ll never care about all this racism imposed upon you. Never ever. I don’t even see it and you will never ever show it to me through the writing of legislation. PM me for my email address.

I can help you unless you are full of shit. If you are totally and utterly full of shit then don’t write the legislation and email it to me. You have 60 days to write it. After that you’ll have to find someone else to help you pursue equality.

I’m not tolerating years or decades of silence. That’s dumb.

If there is no racism then black people won’t be offering solutions. Hey. Wait. Black people aren’t offering any solutions.
Whites like you preach to us about taking responsibility for our behavior. When you are asked to do the same we get mealy mouthed excuses like the one here.This is not about me or you writing legislation. Legislation has been written. It is about whites learning to listen instead of thinking you know the answers to issues you have never faced and that only your opinion of those issues can be right.

Whites like you preach to us about taking responsibility for our behavior. When you are asked to do the same we get mealy mouthed excuses like the one here.This is not about me or you writing legislation. Legislation has been written. It is about whites learning to listen instead of thinking you know the answers to issues you have never faced and that only your opinion of those issues can be right.

I don't see a lot of white people advocating for violent criminals to be let free. In fact I see quite the opposite.

Unlike you.

If I see ANYONE committing a violent crime, no matter what fucking color they are, I call it out. If they are wearing a badge I call it out even more. You clearly are an idiot because I was one of the very first to condemn chauvin.

Looks like you truly are as stupid as I thought.
Since I have been condemning police violence for almost 40 years, once again you show everyone that you're a puppet.

Funny how there are whites in this forum who not only agree with me, but say the same things. You're just a loser who hopes to get the honorary white certificate.

Yeah, white guilt runs deep in weak minded people. I see white women kneeling to a bunch of BLM clods on the internet. Doesn't mean the BLM asshats are correct, it just means those women are weak.

Since I have been condemning police violence for almost 40 years, once again you show everyone that you're a puppet.

I have been doing it longer than that, dumbshit. You accused me of something that was patently false, and when I point out that you LIED, you run away like the whiney faggot that you are.

Piss off.

I think just fine. You are the whiney person who trots out the same tired old claims, only to have them beaten down time and time again.

I submit it is YOU who are unable to move beyond square one.
It's true. That clown only ever repeats the exact same racist nonsense over and over. He's as bad as LA Rain Man in his lack of idea #2.

We know what the issue is, and like the private words of President Richard Nixion, "Every president knows that Blacks have very low average I.Q. but it's every presidents job to pretend not to know."
Most people are too embarrassed or think that they being kind when they obfuscate what the real reason behind Black failure is. The trouble is that after ignoring reality for so long they need to construct bizarre, twisted, and illogical myths and ideologies to explain things, not unlike primitive people in antiquity inventing deities and magical stories to explain natural phenomena like thunder, earthquakes and disease.

Last edited:

You know, if you spent half as much time concerning yourself with crime and violence in the negro community as you do whining about whitey and the police, you'd probably make progress in addressing those problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back