Why do you think this country needs more invested in the Military.

You stated: " Its all their in post 170." and that was a lie. So where exactly do you claim you asked your idiotic question?
And why still no attempt to answer mine? Too ignorant to attempt such?
You claim this Country has fought hundreds of wars. Untrue
You claim we fight wars to benefit some corporate bottom line. Untrue.
You claim to know what wars have been "necessary". Obviously untrue.
Are you unable or simply unwilling to defend the idiotic positions you've taken in this thread? Can you give us any reason what-so-ever why anyone should think you have the slightest clue what you are talking about?
Because you a lower form of humanity , no one owes you any answer to your question. especially that fact that you never asked a question for me to respond to, but I did ask you a question didn't I , I put you in your place and your trying to hide in the corner and trying to bullshit your way out of it, The point I want to make has been made completely anyway , your are just another lying bullshitter that supports and type a hate you can come up with, just like your hate party. By the way if anyone is interested simply go to post 170 , that's his first question to me because he couldn't handle my comment he is responding to. and he has bull shitted his way through this thread . Again go to post 170 it is all their.
I asked you a question - in fact,I asked you three. And, you have refused to respond. Kettle - meet pot.
I really care little what some scum ball in here asks me a question and I can only laugh when they think somehow I should have to respond. Shit I'me thinking about dumping , two of the brain dead in here. Not much interested in what they say anymore they have contributed nothing nothing nothing. I here to lecture you now on how stupid you haters are and that your the biggest threat to this country and we have to get rid of you. You sold out this country for hatred that makes you awful low in my book.
Damn --- English isn't your native language?? This post is a wreck ... but then, what can we expect from someone who storms in here, makes grandiose pronouncements, and then can't, or won't, back them up?
When I'm able to grind some scum ball into the dirt were he belongs , I know I've beat them when all they have is my bad spelling and the way I conjugate a verb.
When all you can present is a convoluted string of nonsensical words, it would suggest that you are incapable of coherent thought, and should be disregarded.

Maybe you should try to enlighten us on exactly what you were TRYING to say .... if you can.

Sez you. Most of us know better.
now he's getting down to his best argument, may I quote him "sez You" ROTFL

You stated: " Its all their in post 170." and that was a lie. So where exactly do you claim you asked your idiotic question?
And why still no attempt to answer mine? Too ignorant to attempt such?
You claim this Country has fought hundreds of wars. Untrue
You claim we fight wars to benefit some corporate bottom line. Untrue.
You claim to know what wars have been "necessary". Obviously untrue.
Are you unable or simply unwilling to defend the idiotic positions you've taken in this thread? Can you give us any reason what-so-ever why anyone should think you have the slightest clue what you are talking about?
Because you a lower form of humanity , no one owes you any answer to your question. especially that fact that you never asked a question for me to respond to, but I did ask you a question didn't I , I put you in your place and your trying to hide in the corner and trying to bullshit your way out of it, The point I want to make has been made completely anyway , your are just another lying bullshitter that supports and type a hate you can come up with, just like your hate party. By the way if anyone is interested simply go to post 170 , that's his first question to me because he couldn't handle my comment he is responding to. and he has bull shitted his way through this thread . Again go to post 170 it is all their.

I suppose you think that when you are called on a lie the best thing to do is to keep telling more and more. Post 170:

What exactly makes you think you are an authority on (or are even capable of understanding) what wars "we" should fight.
WTF is "we"? And how exactly do you think we can avoid fighting when we are attacked?

I asked you 3 questions (which you refuse to address) and you asked me none.
Folks simply go to response 170 and you will see that The point he is responding to is me asking him a question that he was unable to answer, so like all the other scum bags in this group , he answered a question with a question, thinking it lets him off the hook. Small brains do that all the time.

I went to the infamous post 170 --- it says:

"What exactly make you think you are an authority on (or are even capable of understanding) what wars "we" should fight.
WTF is "we"? And how exactly do you think we can avoid fighting when we are attacked?"

To date, you have not addressed those questions ---- and you somehow think this reflects badly on HIM????

Get a grip.

I think this Country needs to restore military induction -- the draft. America was a better, and a safer, place when the majority of its male citizens (its men) were trained soldiers, both active and inactive. Also, military training had a very constructive effect on our young men. Most importantly, we had a massive pool of trained former soldiers who could be called up and fielded within weeks rather than the months it would take (during a national emergency) to call up and train raw recruits with no military experience. This inactive reserve pool would substantially enhance our status as a military power.

Our current military is best described as mercenary, which is a government's army. A conscripted army is a Peoples' army.
Someone once told me that you can't appreciate an item, until you had to pay for it.

We have whole generations who have not had to "pay" for what they have. They can't appreciate their freedoms - they just take them for granted. They can't appreciate America because they've never been anywhere else (well, except Cancun for Christmas break).

I agree --- though, I admit i would take it further. I believe that every man or woman (or whatever else is out there these days) should be required to serve a 2 year commitment to service. It doesn't have to be military - it can be as a garbage man, or a street sweeper, or paperwork filer, or whatever. One of those years, however, must be spent out of country. Then, and only then, will they appreciate the gifts they have been given.
Do you think anyone here cares what some dingbat that wants to use our youth used as cannon fodder. Just another bang bang gun Bubba
"Rule 3a. When lacking a substantive, coherent, or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster."

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.

More money just thrown at it noooo, but I would like to cut some programs and add to programs that really really matter. Like the f-22 program that should have never been stopped. There’s really nothing more important than air superiority in modern day warfare.
The F-22 program in no way was stopped it was completed in fact many years ago, they starting using them in 2005 I think and we have just short of 200 of them now. WE need no more if our potential enemy's have none or just a few. If we had to make more no country could make them faster then this country. So no I don't see it. You are right ,They are a great plane.
No it was stopped prematurely, I know we have F22s but we were supposed to have a lot more. And if I remember correctly we have maybe 150 of these, and only 2/3s for active military. On top of that we drastically cut our air power under Obama, not just in the case of the F22s. Like I said air power is nothing to mess with. You spend that money, that’s the shit that actually wins wars. And if you have enough air power to show that you can dominate any sky in the world...that’s a lot cheaper than actual war. But now we’ve limited our AirPower, China’s j-20 looks like it could be the best plane in the sky, our f35 program is flailing (trump did not help with that) and now China and Russia are getting pretty bold.

I asked you a question - in fact,I asked you three. And, you have refused to respond. Kettle - meet pot.
I really care little what some scum ball in here asks me a question and I can only laugh when they think somehow I should have to respond. Shit I'me thinking about dumping , two of the brain dead in here. Not much interested in what they say anymore they have contributed nothing nothing nothing. I here to lecture you now on how stupid you haters are and that your the biggest threat to this country and we have to get rid of you. You sold out this country for hatred that makes you awful low in my book.
Damn --- English isn't your native language?? This post is a wreck ... but then, what can we expect from someone who storms in here, makes grandiose pronouncements, and then can't, or won't, back them up?
When I'm able to grind some scum ball into the dirt were he belongs , I know I've beat them when all they have is my bad spelling and the way I conjugate a verb.
When all you can present is a convoluted string of nonsensical words, it would suggest that you are incapable of coherent thought, and should be disregarded.

Maybe you should try to enlighten us on exactly what you were TRYING to say .... if you can.
I'l do that for you, kiss my ass. Yahoo!!!!!!!!

I think this Country needs to restore military induction -- the draft. America was a better, and a safer, place when the majority of its male citizens (its men) were trained soldiers, both active and inactive. Also, military training had a very constructive effect on our young men. Most importantly, we had a massive pool of trained former soldiers who could be called up and fielded within weeks rather than the months it would take (during a national emergency) to call up and train raw recruits with no military experience. This inactive reserve pool would substantially enhance our status as a military power.

Our current military is best described as mercenary, which is a government's army. A conscripted army is a Peoples' army.
Someone once told me that you can't appreciate an item, until you had to pay for it.

We have whole generations who have not had to "pay" for what they have. They can't appreciate their freedoms - they just take them for granted. They can't appreciate America because they've never been anywhere else (well, except Cancun for Christmas break).

I agree --- though, I admit i would take it further. I believe that every man or woman (or whatever else is out there these days) should be required to serve a 2 year commitment to service. It doesn't have to be military - it can be as a garbage man, or a street sweeper, or paperwork filer, or whatever. One of those years, however, must be spent out of country. Then, and only then, will they appreciate the gifts they have been given.
Do you think anyone here cares what some dingbat that wants to use our youth used as cannon fodder. Just another bang bang gun Bubba
"Rule 3a. When lacking a substantive, coherent, or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster."
Yahoo your scum -yahoo and can't read "
My post your scum partner is responding to "far as wars are concerned simply look at the endless list of wars we have been in and I bet you can't come up with a handful out of those hundreds of wars that we needed to be in.
We have interests around the world, but we can't dictate with our military and we can't waste one life on the bottom line of some corporation. If you think we should tell me how many lives are you willing to waste for any corporation's bottom line.
AND THIS IS BRAIN DEADS ANSWER" What exactly make you think you are an authority on (or are even capable of understanding) what wars "we" should fight.
WTF is "we"? And how exactly do you think we can avoid fighting when we are attacked?"
Give me your telephone number and I'll call you up and read it to you. Just because I'm that kind of guy. By the Way Yahoo your scum!!!!!!!!

This is a test now, Who asked a question first Yahoo?????????

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.

More money just thrown at it noooo, but I would like to cut some programs and add to programs that really really matter. Like the f-22 program that should have never been stopped. There’s really nothing more important than air superiority in modern day warfare.
The F-22 program in no way was stopped it was completed in fact many years ago, they starting using them in 2005 I think and we have just short of 200 of them now. WE need no more if our potential enemy's have none or just a few. If we had to make more no country could make them faster then this country. So no I don't see it. You are right ,They are a great plane.
No it was stopped prematurely, I know we have F22s but we were supposed to have a lot more. And if I remember correctly we have maybe 150 of these, and only 2/3s for active military. On top of that we drastically cut our air power under Obama, not just in the case of the F22s. Like I said air power is nothing to mess with. You spend that money, that’s the shit that actually wins wars. And if you have enough air power to show that you can dominate any sky in the world...that’s a lot cheaper than actual war. But now we’ve limited our AirPower, China’s j-20 looks like it could be the best plane in the sky, our f35 program is flailing (trump did not help with that) and now China and Russia are getting pretty bold.
I mean come on now we have been at war 214 years of the 235 years we have existed as a country. We don't need a real reason to go to war as the over 100 wars we have been in proves. Any old corporate lie or goofball lie is enough. The handfulwes of wars that needed to be fought are one thing but all the rest are bullshit. Thing we shouldn't have done , things that weren't justifiable, things that were strictly for corporations bottom line.
195 F-22 were built 187 put into service and during the competition to build these, their price went right through the ceiling. 150 million apiece. so when the f-35 came into existence it was by far a more versatile fighter and the final price will be close to 85 million per example. Their projected number will be 2,663. So no I don't in any way see that as pulling the plug on the f-22 for some budgetary bullshit that your trying to sell here. . The whole thing was a fighter program F-22 f-35 ,
If you really are interested . instead of looking at the numbers that possibly opponents have look into the number breakdown, Our f-15 and f-16 will be viable and over powering of most of the fighters these other country have for many years. Then I would ask you why we should build any military weapon type, that no other country has or have in their numbers now. So China has a couple of stealth fighters and Russia has 10 prototypes. su-57. Iran claims to have one but it is said to be a mock-up for photo shoots.
I'll explain the scenario of anyone in the world that we possibly would have a war with. During the first Iraq war Iraq lost 4000 tanks. The American Abrams lost 18 in number ,12 to friendly fire and If I remember 3 because we blew them up ourselves, I don't think one American was killed in the tank core.
The British Challenger 1 , not one was lost and they took our 300 Iraqi tanks. This tell just about all the story , there is little deviation between countries. This country and half our Allies could take on the rest of the world in total and we would win quite Easily.
All you supporters of a bigger military are being sold bullshit by the ton. Check into what Eisenhower said about the military industrial complex.
Any money above what the spend now is 100% waste. The military has one mission to protect our country, that means our borders and the population that live in those borders nothing else. WE could cut our budget in half and still be able to do anything needed to do what the military should be used for.

My post your scum partner is responding to "far as wars are concerned simply look at the endless list of wars we have been in and I bet you can't come up with a handful out of those hundreds of wars that we needed to be in.
We have interests around the world, but we can't dictate with our military and we can't waste one life on the bottom line of some corporation. If you think we should tell me how many lives are you willing to waste for any corporation's bottom line.
AND THIS IS BRAIN DEADS ANSWER" What exactly make you think you are an authority on (or are even capable of understanding) what wars "we" should fight.
Give me your telephone number and I'll call you up and read it to you. Just because I'm that kind of guy. By the Way Yahoo your scum!!!!!!!!

... and you have been asked 10 times to produce this mythical "endless list of wars" --- and you have yet to produce one.

As for the rest of your pedantic and childish personal attacks, I can only think of a single response ....

fuck off.

I mean come on now we have been at war 214 years of the 235 years we have existed as a country. We don't need a real reason to go to war as the over 100 wars we have been in proves. Any old corporate lie or goofball lie is enough. The handfulwes of wars that needed to be fought are one thing but all the rest are bullshit. Thing we shouldn't have done , things that weren't justifiable, things that were strictly for corporations bottom line.
195 F-22 were built 187 put into service and during the competition to build these, their price went right through the ceiling. 150 million apiece. so when the f-35 came into existence it was by far a more versatile fighter and the final price will be close to 85 million per example. Their projected number will be 2,663. So no I don't in any way see that as pulling the plug on the f-22 for some budgetary bullshit that your trying to sell here. . The whole thing was a fighter program F-22 f-35 ,
If you really are interested . instead of looking at the numbers that possibly opponents have look into the number breakdown, Our f-15 and f-16 will be viable and over powering of most of the fighters these other country have for many years. Then I would ask you why we should build any military weapon type, that no other country has or have in their numbers now. So China has a couple of stealth fighters and Russia has 10 prototypes. su-57. Iran claims to have one but it is said to be a mock-up for photo shoots.
I'll explain the scenario of anyone in the world that we possibly would have a war with. During the first Iraq war Iraq lost 4000 tanks. The American Abrams lost 18 in number ,12 to friendly fire and If I remember 3 because we blew them up ourselves, I don't think one American was killed in the tank core.
The British Challenger 1 , not one was lost and they took our 300 Iraqi tanks. This tell just about all the story , there is little deviation between countries. This country and half our Allies could take on the rest of the world in total and we would win quite Easily.
All you supporters of a bigger military are being sold bullshit by the ton. Check into what Eisenhower said about the military industrial complex.
Any money above what the spend now is 100% waste. The military has one mission to protect our country, that means our borders and the population that live in those borders nothing else. WE could cut our budget in half and still be able to do anything needed to do what the military should be used for.
At first, your ignorance was cute ...

then, it was silly ....

then, it became annoying ...

and, now, it's embarrassing .... that our country could produce somebody who knows absolutely nothing about which they are trying to posture themselves as an expert.

You ARE an embarrassment.

1. Dumbass, "far as wars are concerned simply look at the endless list of wars we have been in and I bet you can't come up with a handful out of those hundreds of wars that we needed to be in." and "We have interests around the world, but we can't dictate with our military and we can't waste one life on the bottom line of some corporation." are not questions. In English they are known as statements. More accurately they are known as lies because we have not been in "hundreds of wars" and we've never wasted "one life on the bottom line of some corporation".
2. "If you think we should tell me how many lives are you willing to waste for any corporation's bottom line." only becomes a question if I think lives should be lost for a corporations bottom and I obviously do not.
3. The above non-questions were not made in post #170 as you have repeatedly claimed.
4. I know of no reason to believe the above non-questions were addressed to me.

What I do know is that you continually refuse to answer questions or defend positions you have taken. Nor have you given any reason to believe you are anything but clueless on the subjects you attempt to address.

Last edited:
Useless wars

Spanish American War: Remember the Maine was an accident blamed on Spain

WWI: Lusitania was carrying ordinance and brought us into a senseless war

Vietnam: Gulf of Tonkin was a ruse made up to get us into the war

Iraq: WMDs ? My ass

Useless wars

Just because you don't know them doesn't mean good reasons didn't exist. Our wars have taken us from being a tiny backwater colony to being the world's preeminent superpower. I admit to being pleased about that.

Useless wars

Just because you don't know them doesn't mean good reasons didn't exist. Our wars have taken us from being a tiny backwater colony to being the world's preeminent superpower. I admit to being pleased about that.

What made us a superpower is everyone was destroyed in WWII while our Homefront was untouched

We were untouched for the same reason we do not bother to defend our homeland now. Huge oceans and friendly neighbors

1. Dumbass, "far as wars are concerned simply look at the endless list of wars we have been in and I bet you can't come up with a handful out of those hundreds of wars that we needed to be in." and "We have interests around the world, but we can't dictate with our military and we can't waste one life on the bottom line of some corporation." are not questions. In English they are known as statements. More accurately they are known as lies because we have not been in "hundreds of wars" and we've never wasted "one life on the bottom line of some corporation".
2. "If you think we should tell me how many lives are you willing to waste for any corporation's bottom line." only becomes a question if I think lives should be lost for a corporations bottom and I obviously do not.
3. The above non-questions were not made in post #170 as you have repeatedly claimed.
4. I know of no reason to believe the above non-questions were addressed to me.

What I do know is that you continually refuse to answer questions or defend positions you have taken. Nor have you given any reason to believe you are anything but clueless on the subjects you attempt to address.
Anyone who is interest simply go to comment 170 and see if the comment and the response are there, he says they are not. but he says a lot of bullshit.

At first, your ignorance was cute ...

then, it was silly ....

then, it became annoying ...

and, now, it's embarrassing .... that our country could produce somebody who knows absolutely nothing about which they are trying to posture themselves as an expert.

You ARE an embarrassment.
HE must not of even read the comment. The numbers are complete and very concise. He says they are not so , let him say which numbers are wrong.

Useless wars

every single Indian war was murder.

Useless wars

I do know what the reasons were , it is you that don't or your simply not looking at anything other then someone waving flag and spouting gun bubba uni-talk from their masters.

Useless wars

No immigrants have made this country what it is. and your hate group wants to get rid of or stop them from coming here, either by the colors of their skin or their religion. Very constitutional.

Forum List

Back