Why do you think this country needs more invested in the Military.

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.
Where would you like to make cuts?
In the contracts?

oops, not allowed, and if you did, UE goes up.
closing ports and bases? what would you do with the extra personnel?
copy what that vile fuck Clinton did and just shit on our men and women?

yea, that's what you want, isn't it.
Its good to have a few bases close to trouble spots, but we have 800 bases in 70 countries, Britain, france and Russia have 30 bases between them. So yes you dam right, bases will be a good place to start. Their should be zero wars, or police actions or military bases that exist to protect the bottom line of any corporations. This country and our allies spent 3 out of every 4 dollars spent on the military for all countries around the world. It's bullshit to think there is a real threat to us or any of our allies. that we can't take care of.
There is only one party that has voted against veteran programs and money and that is the hate party . the democrats will always vote for good Veterans programs. These veterans should get a ton of support more then they do now. The men in the military should have a large enough increase in pay to make it it a better choice for young people deciding to go in the service. There is only one party that shits on the men and women in the military and as veterans. Again your hate party.
There is only one reason why the hate party supports military buildup and that is for their pocket books and they have stupid enough supporters that they can talk their puppets into believing we need it , we don't , in fact its close to insanity, doing it.
The dems put Vets on the street.

I was one of them.

so fuck you
Get a job

America could save a lot of money if it gives up on the global military presence and carrier groups that all serve no defensive purpose. Giving up on that also leads to the omission of the need to deploy them.
We have ten super carrier groups. No other nation has more than one

Position a few carriers in known hot spots

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.

The more money we spend on the military , the more freedom you have to post

No?
bullshit, the more wars you stay out of the less threat there is to this country. If you mean by freedom as being corporate profits then you might have a point. otherwise there is little reality between freedom and the wars we fight in. Maybe you would like to look at the total list I
Ah, the innocence of youth...
Have no clue what your point is but if your talking about me, I'm 73 .....

That's pretty old to still be dumb enough to think a $1 reduction in military spending would mean a $1 increase in spending on "the needy."
What the hell are you talking about, maybe you would like to point out where I said that bullshit.

Once again the more money we spend on the military Hanes, the more freedom you have to post ..... stuffing your fat face eating doughnuts sitting on a couch

Totally untrue. What country in their right mind would try to take on the USA even if we've given them reason to want to? We spend more on military than several other countries combined. War is a business and business is doing very well, since we outspend several other countries combined on our wars of aggression.

U.S. Defense Spending Compared to Other Countries
Our nation is totally safe
We have peaceful neighbors on our borders and two huge oceans. No nation on earth is capable of invading us

Our military protects our global interests

America could save a lot of money if it gives up on the global military presence and carrier groups that all serve no defensive purpose. Giving up on that also leads to the omission of the need to deploy them.
We have ten super carrier groups. No other nation has more than one

Position a few carriers in known hot spots
They cost a lot and you´re making even more. Iranian underwater missiles are cheap.

The more money we spend on the military , the more freedom you have to post

No?
bullshit, the more wars you stay out of the less threat there is to this country. If you mean by freedom as being corporate profits then you might have a point. otherwise there is little reality between freedom and the wars we fight in. Maybe you would like to look at the total list I
Have no clue what your point is but if your talking about me, I'm 73 .....

That's pretty old to still be dumb enough to think a $1 reduction in military spending would mean a $1 increase in spending on "the needy."
What the hell are you talking about, maybe you would like to point out where I said that bullshit.

Once again the more money we spend on the military Hanes, the more freedom you have to post ..... stuffing your fat face eating doughnuts sitting on a couch

Totally untrue. What country in their right mind would try to take on the USA even if we've given them reason to want to? We spend more on military than several other countries combined. War is a business and business is doing very well, since we outspend several other countries combined on our wars of aggression.

U.S. Defense Spending Compared to Other Countries
Our nation is totally safe
We have peaceful neighbors on our borders and two huge oceans. No nation on earth is capable of invading us

Our military protects our global interests
What is a "global interest"?

A trillion dollars won't protect us from terrorism around the world or military action like vietnam or the lies we are involved with now. To accomplish this ridiculous spending on the military, you need robot brains that support what they are told to support. Very dumb robots to be exact.

Terrorism is used as an excuse for increasing our military budget

But very little of our military budget is allocated to fighting terrorism as much as extending our global reach

So? More middle class jobs

Where would you like to make cuts?
In the contracts?

oops, not allowed, and if you did, UE goes up.
closing ports and bases? what would you do with the extra personnel?
copy what that vile fuck Clinton did and just shit on our men and women?

yea, that's what you want, isn't it.
Its good to have a few bases close to trouble spots, but we have 800 bases in 70 countries, Britain, france and Russia have 30 bases between them. So yes you dam right, bases will be a good place to start. Their should be zero wars, or police actions or military bases that exist to protect the bottom line of any corporations. This country and our allies spent 3 out of every 4 dollars spent on the military for all countries around the world. It's bullshit to think there is a real threat to us or any of our allies. that we can't take care of.
There is only one party that has voted against veteran programs and money and that is the hate party . the democrats will always vote for good Veterans programs. These veterans should get a ton of support more then they do now. The men in the military should have a large enough increase in pay to make it it a better choice for young people deciding to go in the service. There is only one party that shits on the men and women in the military and as veterans. Again your hate party.
There is only one reason why the hate party supports military buildup and that is for their pocket books and they have stupid enough supporters that they can talk their puppets into believing we need it , we don't , in fact its close to insanity, doing it.
The dems put Vets on the street.

I was one of them.

so fuck you[/QUOTEBullshit , if you had one Iota of the ability to think, you could look at the track record of veterans support bills and find out who votes for them and who votes against them. Your would find out clearly that you're full of crap and it has been your hate party that voted down bills to help the veteran. You people are fucked and pitiful, you spend your life being pulled around by your hate party, by the ring in your nose. You're the sucker.
so you are trying to claim, what was done to me, didn't actually happen, b/c you think the sub-standard service we get makes up for all of it.

seriously, go fuck yourself. You're clearly a child with zero life experience.
Live in your ignorance. It's just a shame watching your ignorance living in the land of right wing lies. You're pitiful.

A trillion dollars won't protect us from terrorism around the world or military action like vietnam or the lies we are involved with now. To accomplish this ridiculous spending on the military, you need robot brains that support what they are told to support. Very dumb robots to be exact.

But very little of our military budget is allocated to fighting terrorism as much as extending our global reach

It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make thetools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs.

It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make thetools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs.

Who said anything about entering the military? Talking about defense union contractor jobs, building fighter planes, bombs, missles, aircraft carriers and the like , ya know we use them and sell them to our allies .

Who said anything about entering the military? Talking about defense union contractor jobs, building fighter planes, bombs, missles, aircraft carriers and the like , ya know we use them and sell them to our allies .
Tell me were the hell you see any of what you ask about in my comment. My Quote-"It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make the tools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs." There is zero reason to make the amount of weapons we make as far as our military is concerned , half that amount is about right . You commenting supported that nonsense is ridiculous. We have had what 200 wars in our history maybe a half dozen at the most were justified. All we needed is not going to war to make some fatcat money and for wars that are lies. How much weapontry did we need for those 6 wars. not much. Making weapons so someone can get a job is absolute lunacy. In this country if you make it ,some weird right winger will find a way to use it so we can make more to feed their pockets.

Tell me were the hell you see any of what you ask about in my comment. My Quote-"It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make the tools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs." There is zero reason to make the amount of weapons we make as far as our military is concerned , half that amount is about right . You commenting supported that nonsense is ridiculous. We have had what 200 wars in our history maybe a half dozen at the most were justified. All we needed is not going to war to make some fatcat money and for wars that are lies. How much weapontry did we need for those 6 wars. not much. Making weapons so someone can get a job is absolute lunacy. In this country if you make it ,some weird right winger will find a way to use it so we can make more to feed their pockets.

What kind of rant is that? Didn't you ever read history books...at the turn of the 20 th century the world was like 90% filled with dictators and the like at the turn of the 21st century they are democratic ..

And who led the way?

The United States with her military and views..

The wacko right think that we should dump massive amounts of money into the military. The reason is , their controllers make tons off of war and military buildup. The last Iraq war was a complete lie and the two companies that made the most out of the war was Carlyle group and Halliburton. Follow the money, you people with your ring in your nose will believe anything your masters tell you. In the whole world this country and it's allies spend 3 out of every 4 dollars spent on the military. Ya you bet we should worry. I don't and anyone with a ounce of sense wouldn't either. 97% of the wars this country has been in had nothing at all about protecting this country, literally all of them were lies and most of them we were the aggressor against the defenceless. Or killing our young for some corporation, That is what the right wants for this country.

The wacko right think that we should dump massive amounts of money into the military. The reason is , their controllers make tons off of war and military buildup. The last Iraq war was a complete lie and the two companies that made the most out of the war was Carlyle group and Halliburton. Follow the money, you people with your ring in your nose will believe anything your masters tell you. In the whole world this country and it's allies spend 3 out of every 4 dollars spent on the military. Ya you bet we should worry. I don't and anyone with a ounce of sense wouldn't either. 97% of the wars this country has been in had nothing at all about protecting this country, literally all of them were lies and most of them we were the aggressor against the defenceless. Or killing our young for some corporation, That is what the right wants for this country.

Lie..the Chinese got the majority control of Iraq's oil contracts

China Is Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom

China Reaps Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom

What kind of rant is that? Didn't you ever read history books...at the turn of the 20 th century the world was like 90% filled with dictators and the like at the turn of the 21st century they are democratic ..

And who led the way?

Well if that isn't a example of blind ignorance .tell me what the military did to make these countrie democratic. They followed our example and had nothing to do with us running around killing the defenceless. There has been no country in history that has supported more military dictatorships then us. What a goofball. You tell me which countries in the world support our militarism around the world. Since they were all turned into democracy because of our military, tell me why they don't support our military actions. and there is no country in the world that is more hated then this us. These countries and people who hate us around the world are wrong but you throw shit all over the world and dictate to other countries and if that's all they see , they will hate you every time. There has been no president then the gum drop that is hated more by the rest of the world ,in our history.

And who led the way?

Well if that isn't a example of blind ignorance .tell me what the military did to make these countrie democratic. They followed our example and had nothing to do with us running around killing the defenceless. There has been no country in history that has supported more military dictatorships then us. What a goofball. You tell me which countries in the world support our militarism around the world. Since they were all turned into democracy because of our military, tell me why they don't support our military actions. and there is no country in the world that is more hated then this us. These countries and people who hate us around the world are wrong but you throw shit all over the world and dictate to other countries and if that's all they see , they will hate you every time. There has been no president then the gum drop that is hated more by the rest of the world ,in our history.

Another rant? Again don't you read the history books or are you feed indoctrination?

God damn son once again America with her military might changed the world to democracy you ignorant fool.

China Reaps Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom
What the hell are you talking about. Why should I care about who makes the most money in the Iraq of 2017, my point has to do with who would gain the most making war, and I answered it for you, Carlyle (Bush) and Halliburton (Cheney) and they created the lie that put us into that war.

Simple. The more money they have to offer unemployable idiots into the scam the lower the unemployment rate appears. MAGA

Forum List

Back