Why do you think this country needs more invested in the Military.

Almost every branch of military is unready for anything other than minor ops. Try to keep up
That has me rolling on the floor, you keep up. Your comment has zero connection to facts.
Cant help it you are ignorant'''
Today the Navy and Marine Corps are facing a fundamental choice: maintain current levels of forward presence and risk breaking the force or reduce presence and restore readiness through adequate training, maintenance, and time at home. This choice is driven by the supply of ready naval forces being too small to meet the demand from Combatant Commanders, as adjudicated by the Secretary of Defense. To close the gap, the Department of Defense (DoD) will need to grow the fleet and force, base more ships overseas, or pay to maintain a higher operating tempo. Deploying Beyond Their Means: America’s Navy and Marine Corps At a Tipping Point | RealClearDefense
Air Force is short 1000 pilots
Most of Naval Air cant fly due to lack of maintenance

Today, only about 1/3 of our BCTs, 1/4 of our Combat Aviation Brigades and half of our Division Headquarters are ready. Of the BCTs that are ready, only three could be called upon to fight tonight in the event of a crisis. http://docs.house.gov/meetings/AS/AS00/20170207/105530/HHRG-115-AS00-Wstate-AllynD-20170207.pdf

It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make thetools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs.

Who said anything about entering the military? Talking about defense union contractor jobs, building fighter planes, bombs, missles, aircraft carriers and the like , ya know we use them and sell them to our allies .
Tell me were the hell you see any of what you ask about in my comment. My Quote-"It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make the tools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs." There is zero reason to make the amount of weapons we make as far as our military is concerned , half that amount is about right . You commenting supported that nonsense is ridiculous. We have had what 200 wars in our history maybe a half dozen at the most were justified. All we needed is not going to war to make some fatcat money and for wars that are lies. How much weapontry did we need for those 6 wars. not much. Making weapons so someone can get a job is absolute lunacy. In this country if you make it ,some weird right winger will find a way to use it so we can make more to feed their pockets.

What kind of rant is that? Didn't you ever read history books...at the turn of the 20 th century the world was like 90% filled with dictators and the like at the turn of the 21st century they are democratic ..

And who led the way?

The United States with her military and views..
Well if that isn't a example of blind ignorance .tell me what the military did to make these countrie democratic. They followed our example and had nothing to do with us running around killing the defenceless. There has been no country in history that has supported more military dictatorships then us. What a goofball. You tell me which countries in the world support our militarism around the world. Since they were all turned into democracy because of our military, tell me why they don't support our military actions. and there is no country in the world that is more hated then this us. These countries and people who hate us around the world are wrong but you throw shit all over the world and dictate to other countries and if that's all they see , they will hate you every time. There has been no president then the gum drop that is hated more by the rest of the world ,in our history.

Another rant? Again don't you read the history books or are you feed indoctrination?

God damn son once again America with her military might changed the world to democracy you ignorant fool.
It wasn't a complicated question I asked you a simple question, you said our military turned country's into democracy's , tell us a little about that , How did they do that. Which country by the way. If you don't respond and just shoot back the old I don't like you and the your dumb routine you are gone. your out of here.

Who said anything about entering the military? Talking about defense union contractor jobs, building fighter planes, bombs, missles, aircraft carriers and the like , ya know we use them and sell them to our allies .
Tell me were the hell you see any of what you ask about in my comment. My Quote-"It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make the tools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs." There is zero reason to make the amount of weapons we make as far as our military is concerned , half that amount is about right . You commenting supported that nonsense is ridiculous. We have had what 200 wars in our history maybe a half dozen at the most were justified. All we needed is not going to war to make some fatcat money and for wars that are lies. How much weapontry did we need for those 6 wars. not much. Making weapons so someone can get a job is absolute lunacy. In this country if you make it ,some weird right winger will find a way to use it so we can make more to feed their pockets.

What kind of rant is that? Didn't you ever read history books...at the turn of the 20 th century the world was like 90% filled with dictators and the like at the turn of the 21st century they are democratic ..

And who led the way?

Well if that isn't a example of blind ignorance .tell me what the military did to make these countrie democratic. They followed our example and had nothing to do with us running around killing the defenceless. There has been no country in history that has supported more military dictatorships then us. What a goofball. You tell me which countries in the world support our militarism around the world. Since they were all turned into democracy because of our military, tell me why they don't support our military actions. and there is no country in the world that is more hated then this us. These countries and people who hate us around the world are wrong but you throw shit all over the world and dictate to other countries and if that's all they see , they will hate you every time. There has been no president then the gum drop that is hated more by the rest of the world ,in our history.

Another rant? Again don't you read the history books or are you feed indoctrination?

God damn son once again America with her military might changed the world to democracy you ignorant fool.
It wasn't a complicated question I asked you a simple question, you said our military turned country's into democracy's , tell us a little about that , How did they do that. Which country by the way. If you don't respond and just shoot back the old I don't like you and the your dumb routine you are gone. your out of here.

What is this a threat you going to put me on ignore? Promises promises..

So now I have to re educate you after years of indoctrination by your liberal school teachers?

Here is an idea think for your self..and research the years between 1890s till today..

It was all about America and her military..

Almost every branch of military is unready for anything other than minor ops. Try to keep up
That has me rolling on the floor, you keep up. Your comment has zero connection to facts.
Today the Navy and Marine Corps are facing a fundamental choice: maintain current levels of forward presence and risk breaking the force or reduce presence and restore readiness through adequate training, maintenance, and time at home. This choice is driven by the supply of ready naval forces being too small to meet the demand from Combatant Commanders, as adjudicated by the Secretary of Defense. To close the gap, the Department of Defense (DoD) will need to grow the fleet and force, base more ships overseas, or pay to maintain a higher operating tempo. Deploying Beyond Their Means: America’s Navy and Marine Corps At a Tipping Point | RealClearDefense

Today, only about 1/3 of our BCTs, 1/4 of our Combat Aviation Brigades and half of our Division Headquarters are ready. Of the BCTs that are ready, only three could be called upon to fight tonight in the event of a crisis. http://docs.house.gov/meetings/AS/AS00/20170207/105530/HHRG-115-AS00-Wstate-AllynD-20170207.pdf
Bullshit thats the point, pressance is what has to go we ar e in 300 to 800 bases outside of our country ,depending how you count bases. The rest of the world 15 or 20. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Your source is as idiotic as you can get. Even the military denies most of this bullshit your trying to sell here. From your bullshit source. I'd advise anyone who is interested to look at the first joke page this guy gives as a source. The second is better but leave out the fact that we shouldn't be in 95% of the areas we have combat troops in now and with that taken care of , we are in fantastic shape. That's the whole point we shouldn't be there. It is not protecting this country it is only supporting corporate interest. There is no reason in the world that any Young American dies for any fucking corporate interest.
This response from this nut with the ring in his nose should be looked at for it's insanity, look at what he is trying to sell and look at the facts

And who led the way?

So now I have to re educate you after years of indoctrination by your liberal school teachers?

Here is an idea think for your self..and research the years between 1890s till today..

I told you to respond to the thread and that doesn't include you telling me you don't like me and I'm dumb. Why would I care what you think of me. it is a total waste of my time and anyone who is following this thread.Your Gone.

And who led the way?

I told you to respond to the thread and that doesn't include you telling me you don't like me and I'm dumb. Why would I care what you think of me. it is a total waste of my time and anyone who is following this thread.Your Gone.

We are talking about the thread and you continue to go on a obsecure tagent, that you think the world would be a better place if it wasn't for America's military might ..

Kid some one had to be the world's police man and God choose the United States to lead the way..

Without question, we have a kickass military
Most powerful in the history of mankind

But what do we sacrifice for having such a military?

Other countries have better healthcare, infrastructure, public transportation, education

Bullshit thats the point, pressance is what has to go we ar e in 300 to 800 bases outside of our country ,depending how you count bases. The rest of the world 15 or 20. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Your source is as idiotic as you can get. Even the military denies most of this bullshit your trying to sell here. From your bullshit source. I'd advise anyone who is interested to look at the first joke page this guy gives as a source. The second is better but leave out the fact that we shouldn't be in 95% of the areas we have combat troops in now and with that taken care of , we are in fantastic shape. That's the whole point we shouldn't be there. It is not protecting this country it is only supporting corporate interest. There is no reason in the world that any Young American dies for any fucking corporate interest......
This response from this nut with the ring in his nose should be looked at for it's insanity, look at what he is trying to sell and look at the facts
Didnt bother to read did ya.......yeah we could spend less in other areas......savings however would not cover this shortage

your say so is not a rebuttal......some of that was written by the military .......you are nothing more than a poor talking point trooper

Bullshit thats the point, pressance is what has to go we ar e in 300 to 800 bases outside of our country ,depending how you count bases. The rest of the world 15 or 20. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Your source is as idiotic as you can get. Even the military denies most of this bullshit your trying to sell here. From your bullshit source. I'd advise anyone who is interested to look at the first joke page this guy gives as a source. The second is better but leave out the fact that we shouldn't be in 95% of the areas we have combat troops in now and with that taken care of , we are in fantastic shape. That's the whole point we shouldn't be there. It is not protecting this country it is only supporting corporate interest. There is no reason in the world that any Young American dies for any fucking corporate interest......
Didnt bother to read did ya.......yeah we could spend less in other areas......savings however would not cover this shortage
You don't read what You use for reference. The government study was talking about keeping the same presence. Do you first know what that means. I doubt it. That is the point. the total point, We have 300 to 800 american bases outside of the us. Depending on how you count them. The rest of the world has close to 20 all together. That is what presence means and that is my point, you get rid of that presence around the world and you stick to what the military is suppose to do and that is protect our border and our country. No fucking wars like your trying to sell, trying to protect some corporate interest with the deaths of young Americans. If that is done and we stop with the Empire building , we need a military about half the freakin size it is now. Your the one , along with you hate party ,that want to use the young in our country for cannon fodder for someone's pocket book. Screw it. and screw all the people that thinks that is what our military should do. Sending our young to be slaughtered for some corporations bottom line is what the right wants for this country/

You don't read what You use for reference. The government study was talking about keeping the same presence. Do you first know what that means. I doubt it. That is the point. the total point, We have 300 to 800 american bases outside of the us. Depending on how you count them. The rest of the world has close to 20 all together. That is what presence means and that is my point, you get rid of that presence around the world and you stick to what the military is suppose to do and that is protect our border and our country. No fucking wars like your trying to sell, trying to protect some corporate interest with the deaths of young Americans. If that is done and we stop with the Empire building , we need a military about half the freakin size it is now. Your the one , along with you hate party ,that want to use the young in our country for cannon fodder for someone's pocket book. Screw it. and screw all the people that thinks that is what our military should do. Sending our young to be slaughtered for some corporations bottom line is what the right wants for this country/
LLMMMaaaooo......deny all you want .......talking point trooper......still just your uninformed opinion

LLMMMaaaooo......deny all you want .......talking point trooper......still just your uninformed opinion
Deny bullshit , I have all the facts on my side , Your want a military that goes out and kills and gets itself killed for corporations to make money, you being a dumb mindless fuck, you Don't look at shit and if you did you would be to dumb to understand anyway. , you're too busy trying to sell your hate and how you want to use our young and very best for gun fodder. You're just part of the hate party that's made up of blind ignorant fucks that want to have a few people killed, even out of our own, so you can get your rocks off. Your a waste of humanity and your hate party is made up of thousand off you pukes. and you and you God and Leader President Scum Bag have to go. And it will happen when this country see that people like you are ignorant bastards that don't have anything except hate to share with the rest of you pukes.

Deny bullshit , I have all the facts on my side , Your want a military that goes out and kills and gets itself killed for corporations to make money, you being a dumb mindless fuck, you Don't look at shit and if you did you would be to dumb to understand anyway. , you're too busy trying to sell your hate and how you want to use our young and very best for gun fodder. You're just part of the hate party that's made up of blind ignorant fucks that want to have a few people killed, even out of our own, so you can get your rocks off. Your a waste of humanity and your hate party is made up of thousand off you pukes. and you and you God and Leader President Scum Bag have to go. And it will happen when this country see that people like you are ignorant bastards that don't have anything except hate to share with the rest of you pukes.
You havent posted any facts....only your uninformed opinion........when you have maintenance crews visiting museums to strip parts off exhibits ya might have a prob eh

God the right is made up of a whole lot of scum bag haters. They and their God and Leader the scum bag have to go, there is no room in a healthy country with these pukes polluting everything around them. They are by far the biggest threat this country has and they have to go.
Scum bag will fall soon, it's all catching up to the slimy bastard But the hate party has to go also, it will be replaced by another conservative group , the conservative voice has to be part of this country but they haven't been the republican party in decades , they are the hate party . The new party won't be populated with the haters that could possibly get another President Scum Bag elected. They will be gone, and the name republican won't be used because it is so poisoned by these anti Government pukes that are the enemy of this country.

You havent posted any facts....only your uninformed opinion........when you have maintenance crews visiting museums to strip parts off exhibits ya might have a prob eh
kiss off you empty headed puke , your a waste of time and bandwidth. You don't exist.

kiss off you empty headed puke , your a waste of time and bandwidth. You don't exist.
Let me know when you get to some facts eh......

WASHINGTON: A massive maintenance backlog has idled 15 nuclear-powered attack submarines for a total of 177 months, and the Navy’s plan to mitigate the problem is jeopardized by budget gridlock, two House Armed Services Committee staffers told Breaking Defense. 15 Subs Kept Out of Service: 177 Months Of Drydock Backups
Good it's a waste of money , this is cheaper and there's no real threat to this country anyway, take the corporation out of this scenario and we would have no military problem at all with half the money. You want to send these poor young people to get killed for the bottom line of corporations. Hell you don't give a shit about these young people or this country.You top the list of just another ignorant gun bubba, wanting to kill everyone.

WASHINGTON: A massive maintenance backlog has idled 15 nuclear-powered attack submarines for a total of 177 months, and the Navy’s plan to mitigate the problem is jeopardized by budget gridlock, two House Armed Services Committee staffers told Breaking Defense. 15 Subs Kept Out of Service: 177 Months Of Drydock Backups
Good it's a waste of money , this is cheaper and there's no real threat to this country anyway, take the corporation out of this scenario and we would have no military problem at all with half the money. You want to send these poor young people to get killed for the bottom line of corporations. Hell you don't give a shit about these young people or this country.You top the list of just another ignorant gun bubba, wanting to kill everyone.
You have no connection to reality do you......one absurdity after another
You have no connection to reality do you....just one absurdity after another as you try to deny the damage Obama did

Forum List

Back