Why do you think this country needs more invested in the Military.

What kind of rant is that? Didn't you ever read history books...at the turn of the 20 th century the world was like 90% filled with dictators and the like at the turn of the 21st century they are democratic ..

And who led the way?

The United States with her military and views..
Well if that isn't a example of blind ignorance .tell me what the military did to make these countrie democratic. They followed our example and had nothing to do with us running around killing the defenceless. There has been no country in history that has supported more military dictatorships then us. What a goofball. You tell me which countries in the world support our militarism around the world. Since they were all turned into democracy because of our military, tell me why they don't support our military actions. and there is no country in the world that is more hated then this us. These countries and people who hate us around the world are wrong but you throw shit all over the world and dictate to other countries and if that's all they see , they will hate you every time. There has been no president then the gum drop that is hated more by the rest of the world ,in our history.

Another rant? Again don't you read the history books or are you feed indoctrination?

God damn son once again America with her military might changed the world to democracy you ignorant fool.
It wasn't a complicated question I asked you a simple question, you said our military turned country's into democracy's , tell us a little about that , How did they do that. Which country by the way. If you don't respond and just shoot back the old I don't like you and the your dumb routine you are gone. your out of here.

What is this a threat you going to put me on ignore? Promises promises..

So now I have to re educate you after years of indoctrination by your liberal school teachers?

Here is an idea think for your self..and research the years between 1890s till today..

It was all about America and her military..
I told you to respond to the thread and that doesn't include you telling me you don't like me and I'm dumb. Why would I care what you think of me. it is a total waste of my time and anyone who is following this thread.Your Gone.

His gone what? Gone cannot belong to him.

Tell me were the hell you see any of what you ask about in my comment. My Quote-"It doesn't get more pitiful then that answer, make the tools for politicians to hand out to the young to go to a war that is a lie. and watch them get killed and say it creates more jobs." There is zero reason to make the amount of weapons we make as far as our military is concerned , half that amount is about right . You commenting supported that nonsense is ridiculous. We have had what 200 wars in our history maybe a half dozen at the most were justified. All we needed is not going to war to make some fatcat money and for wars that are lies. How much weapontry did we need for those 6 wars. not much. Making weapons so someone can get a job is absolute lunacy. In this country if you make it ,some weird right winger will find a way to use it so we can make more to feed their pockets.

What kind of rant is that? Didn't you ever read history books...at the turn of the 20 th century the world was like 90% filled with dictators and the like at the turn of the 21st century they are democratic ..

And who led the way?

The United States with her military and views..
Well if that isn't a example of blind ignorance .tell me what the military did to make these countrie democratic. They followed our example and had nothing to do with us running around killing the defenceless. There has been no country in history that has supported more military dictatorships then us. What a goofball. You tell me which countries in the world support our militarism around the world. Since they were all turned into democracy because of our military, tell me why they don't support our military actions. and there is no country in the world that is more hated then this us. These countries and people who hate us around the world are wrong but you throw shit all over the world and dictate to other countries and if that's all they see , they will hate you every time. There has been no president then the gum drop that is hated more by the rest of the world ,in our history.

Another rant? Again don't you read the history books or are you feed indoctrination?

God damn son once again America with her military might changed the world to democracy you ignorant fool.
It wasn't a complicated question I asked you a simple question, you said our military turned country's into democracy's , tell us a little about that , How did they do that. Which country by the way. If you don't respond and just shoot back the old I don't like you and the your dumb routine you are gone. your out of here.

Afghanistan and Iraq are democracies. You may disagree, but that is your ignorance showing again.

Quasi-Democracies that rely on our troops to prop them up

Not worth the thousands of lives or trillions of dollars we spent

Almost every branch of military is unready for anything other than minor ops. Try to keep up
That has me rolling on the floor, you keep up. Your comment has zero connection to facts.
Cant help it you are ignorant'''
Today the Navy and Marine Corps are facing a fundamental choice: maintain current levels of forward presence and risk breaking the force or reduce presence and restore readiness through adequate training, maintenance, and time at home. This choice is driven by the supply of ready naval forces being too small to meet the demand from Combatant Commanders, as adjudicated by the Secretary of Defense. To close the gap, the Department of Defense (DoD) will need to grow the fleet and force, base more ships overseas, or pay to maintain a higher operating tempo. Deploying Beyond Their Means: America’s Navy and Marine Corps At a Tipping Point | RealClearDefense
Air Force is short 1000 pilots
Most of Naval Air cant fly due to lack of maintenance

Today, only about 1/3 of our BCTs, 1/4 of our Combat Aviation Brigades and half of our Division Headquarters are ready. Of the BCTs that are ready, only three could be called upon to fight tonight in the event of a crisis. http://docs.house.gov/meetings/AS/AS00/20170207/105530/HHRG-115-AS00-Wstate-AllynD-20170207.pdf
Bullshit thats the point, pressance is what has to go we ar e in 300 to 800 bases outside of our country ,depending how you count bases. The rest of the world 15 or 20. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Your source is as idiotic as you can get. Even the military denies most of this bullshit your trying to sell here. From your bullshit source. I'd advise anyone who is interested to look at the first joke page this guy gives as a source. The second is better but leave out the fact that we shouldn't be in 95% of the areas we have combat troops in now and with that taken care of , we are in fantastic shape. That's the whole point we shouldn't be there. It is not protecting this country it is only supporting corporate interest. There is no reason in the world that any Young American dies for any fucking corporate interest......
This response from this nut with the ring in his nose should be looked at for it's insanity, look at what he is trying to sell and look at the facts
Didnt bother to read did ya.......yeah we could spend less in other areas......savings however would not cover this shortage
You don't read what You use for reference. The government study was talking about keeping the same presence. Do you first know what that means. I doubt it. That is the point. the total point, We have 300 to 800 american bases outside of the us. Depending on how you count them. The rest of the world has close to 20 all together. That is what presence means and that is my point, you get rid of that presence around the world and you stick to what the military is suppose to do and that is protect our border and our country. No fucking wars like your trying to sell, trying to protect some corporate interest with the deaths of young Americans. If that is done and we stop with the Empire building , we need a military about half the freakin size it is now. Your the one , along with you hate party ,that want to use the young in our country for cannon fodder for someone's pocket book. Screw it. and screw all the people that thinks that is what our military should do. Sending our young to be slaughtered for some corporations bottom line is what the right wants for this country/

The rest of the world has 20? Where did you dig up that BS figure?

France has 12 foreign bases all by themselves!

Russia has 10 foreign bases.

That makes more than 20 right there Buckwheat!

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.

The most important function of the government and our tax money is the protection of the people. That is the purpose of our sons and daughters in the military. I would much rather see our money spent for their necessary tools of the trade than thrown away on the foreign aid to peoples who hate us or the study of the mating habits of the fruit fly.
Be real over half our budget is given to the military, You wanting a military to protect the corporate interest of this country with the lives of our young is insane. You seem to think very little of the people in our service. Tell me of our 200 plus wars show me more then a handful that needed to be fraught. One attack on our shores. There is way more wars that we simply murdered people then wars that had to be fought.

Your lie is in the red text.

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.

The most important function of the government and our tax money is the protection of the people. That is the purpose of our sons and daughters in the military. I would much rather see our money spent for their necessary tools of the trade than thrown away on the foreign aid to peoples who hate us or the study of the mating habits of the fruit fly.

The U.S. is surrounded by peaceful neighbors and two oceans. No nation on earth has the capability of invading us

Our military is used to press our global interests and serve as the worlds policeman. We spend as much on our military as the next eight nations combined and six of those eight are our allies

By investing so much in our military we divert funds that could be used for education, healthcare, modern infrastructure

Bullshit. 1st priority is the freedom of our country and lives of our children. Dead children are notably hard to educate.
Well said

Let's protect our children. Use our resources to combat gang violence , fight domestic abuse, expand children's healthcare

Makes more sense than extending our military might on the other side of the globe
The military is for corporate interest as far as 90% of the right wing is concerned. If they don't realize that it is a fact then they are dumb. Thats their only excuse. You want to lead the world as far as corporate profits is concerned , pay for better education all free through college and beyond. We will lead the world economically for ever and will gain way more then the wasting of money on wars that are 100% lies , Like the Bush disaster.

You are a prime example of how a college education would be wasted on someone like you. You are dumber than a post and lie so often that you cannot string a fact together if your life depended on it.

That has me rolling on the floor, you keep up. Your comment has zero connection to facts.
Today the Navy and Marine Corps are facing a fundamental choice: maintain current levels of forward presence and risk breaking the force or reduce presence and restore readiness through adequate training, maintenance, and time at home. This choice is driven by the supply of ready naval forces being too small to meet the demand from Combatant Commanders, as adjudicated by the Secretary of Defense. To close the gap, the Department of Defense (DoD) will need to grow the fleet and force, base more ships overseas, or pay to maintain a higher operating tempo. Deploying Beyond Their Means: America’s Navy and Marine Corps At a Tipping Point | RealClearDefense

Today, only about 1/3 of our BCTs, 1/4 of our Combat Aviation Brigades and half of our Division Headquarters are ready. Of the BCTs that are ready, only three could be called upon to fight tonight in the event of a crisis. http://docs.house.gov/meetings/AS/AS00/20170207/105530/HHRG-115-AS00-Wstate-AllynD-20170207.pdf
Bullshit thats the point, pressance is what has to go we ar e in 300 to 800 bases outside of our country ,depending how you count bases. The rest of the world 15 or 20. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Your source is as idiotic as you can get. Even the military denies most of this bullshit your trying to sell here. From your bullshit source. I'd advise anyone who is interested to look at the first joke page this guy gives as a source. The second is better but leave out the fact that we shouldn't be in 95% of the areas we have combat troops in now and with that taken care of , we are in fantastic shape. That's the whole point we shouldn't be there. It is not protecting this country it is only supporting corporate interest. There is no reason in the world that any Young American dies for any fucking corporate interest......
This response from this nut with the ring in his nose should be looked at for it's insanity, look at what he is trying to sell and look at the facts
Didnt bother to read did ya.......yeah we could spend less in other areas......savings however would not cover this shortage
You don't read what You use for reference. The government study was talking about keeping the same presence. Do you first know what that means. I doubt it. That is the point. the total point, We have 300 to 800 american bases outside of the us. Depending on how you count them. The rest of the world has close to 20 all together. That is what presence means and that is my point, you get rid of that presence around the world and you stick to what the military is suppose to do and that is protect our border and our country. No fucking wars like your trying to sell, trying to protect some corporate interest with the deaths of young Americans. If that is done and we stop with the Empire building , we need a military about half the freakin size it is now. Your the one , along with you hate party ,that want to use the young in our country for cannon fodder for someone's pocket book. Screw it. and screw all the people that thinks that is what our military should do. Sending our young to be slaughtered for some corporations bottom line is what the right wants for this country/

Whoop de freak'n do

The U.S. is surrounded by peaceful neighbors and two oceans. No nation on earth has the capability of invading us

Our military is used to press our global interests and serve as the worlds policeman. We spend as much on our military as the next eight nations combined and six of those eight are our allies

By investing so much in our military we divert funds that could be used for education, healthcare, modern infrastructure

Bullshit. 1st priority is the freedom of our country and lives of our children. Dead children are notably hard to educate.
Well said

Let's protect our children. Use our resources to combat gang violence , fight domestic abuse, expand children's healthcare

Makes more sense than extending our military might on the other side of the globe
The military is for corporate interest as far as 90% of the right wing is concerned. If they don't realize that it is a fact then they are dumb. Thats their only excuse. You want to lead the world as far as corporate profits is concerned , pay for better education all free through college and beyond. We will lead the world economically for ever and will gain way more then the wasting of money on wars that are 100% lies , Like the Bush disaster.

You are a prime example of how a college education would be wasted on someone like you. You are dumber than a post and lie so often that you cannot string a fact together if your life depended on it.
Our military does not defend our borders. We could defend our borders with ten percent of our existing military

Our military defends our global interests. Those interests are determined by corporate entities determined to protect their cash flow

Well said

Our military does not defend our borders. We could defend our borders with ten percent of our existing military

Our military defends our global interests. Those interests are determined by corporate entities determined to protect their cash flow

We have a Border Patrol.

Whoop de freak'n do

The claim was false.

Do you have something to add, or is that the extent of your vocabulary?

WASHINGTON: A massive maintenance backlog has idled 15 nuclear-powered attack submarines for a total of 177 months, and the Navy’s plan to mitigate the problem is jeopardized by budget gridlock, two House Armed Services Committee staffers told Breaking Defense. 15 Subs Kept Out of Service: 177 Months Of Drydock Backups
Good it's a waste of money , this is cheaper and there's no real threat to this country anyway, take the corporation out of this scenario and we would have no military problem at all with half the money. You want to send these poor young people to get killed for the bottom line of corporations. Hell you don't give a shit about these young people or this country.You top the list of just another ignorant gun bubba, wanting to kill everyone.
You have no connection to reality do you......one absurdity after another
WASHINGTON: A massive maintenance backlog has idled 15 nuclear-powered attack submarines for a total of 177 months, and the Navy’s plan to mitigate the problem is jeopardized by budget gridlock, two House Armed Services Committee staffers told Breaking Defense. 15 Subs Kept Out of Service: 177 Months Of Drydock Backups
Good it's a waste of money , this is cheaper and there's no real threat to this country anyway, take the corporation out of this scenario and we would have no military problem at all with half the money. You want to send these poor young people to get killed for the bottom line of corporations. Hell you don't give a shit about these young people or this country.You top the list of just another ignorant gun bubba, wanting to kill everyone.
You have no connection to reality do you....just one absurdity after another as you try to deny the damage Obama did
Gee where did that come from I never brought up Obama's name. Like I said they need the military budget should be cut right in half . It would be more then what we need to protect our shores. I don't give a fuck about any corporate interest if I have to trade it for the lives of the young.
Nothing wrong with having global interests
But our use of our military has been, at best, hit or miss
We do some good and prop up friendly governments around the world

But we also wasted unnecessary lives in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan

We need to reassess our military priorities
You want to know how bad this country has been as far as wars are concerned simply look at the endless list of wars we have been in and I bet you can't come up with a handful out of those hundreds of wars that we needed to be in.
We have interests around the world, but we can't dictate with our military and we can't waste one life on the bottom line of some corporation. If you think we should tell me how many lives are you willing to waste for any corporation's bottom line.

What exactly make you think you are an authority on (or are even capable of understanding) what wars "we" should fight.
WTF is "we"? And how exactly do you think we can avoid fighting when we are attacked?

So where is all the violence the Trump Supporting sites had warned about?

:dunno:

Well said

Obama and Co. outlawed defending our borders; it was upsetting the illegal aliens.

The way to protect against gang violence is to raise our children right and don't allow them to join gangs. Can't say that gangbangers killing each other is such a bad thing but someone needs to instruct them in marksmanship so we won't have to throw so much money away on their unpaid ER bills.

Well said

The way to protect against gang violence is to raise our children right and don't allow them to join gangs. Can't say that gangbangers killing each other is such a bad thing but someone needs to instruct them in marksmanship so we won't have to throw so much money away on their unpaid ER bills.

How about the fact that some of the housing, including where my daughter lives, was built in the 1960s and is slowly falling apart?

How about the fact that most of junior enlisted personnel qualify for SNAP?

How about the fact that our military is being stretched thin by deployments in Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, and disaster relief in the Caribbean?

How about the fact that much of the equipment is being worn out due to the increased operating tempo?

How about the fact that lack of sleep caused by crew members on Navy ships has been cited as a cause of numerous accidents?

You anticipated my post, less on hardware, more on service personnel. You find out real quick that some expect ROBOTS to give up life and serve, without pay, benefits or anything but SERVING.

How about the fact that some of the housing, including where my daughter lives, was built in the 1960s and is slowly falling apart?

How about the fact that our military is being stretched thin by deployments in Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, and disaster relief in the Caribbean?

How about the fact that much of the equipment is being worn out due to the increased operating tempo?

How about the fact that lack of sleep caused by crew members on Navy ships has been cited as a cause of numerous accidents?

You anticipated my post, less on hardware, more on service personnel. You find out real quick that some expect ROBOTS to give up life and serve, without pay, benefits or anything but SERVING.

My daughter is a Transportation platoon leader. She has several cargo handling trucks that are used to transport conex containers. They carry their own systems to move these containers. Exactly zero were operable because they spent a tour in Afghanistan and broke down once they returned, There is almost no way to fix them without replacing the entire unit, as the Maintenance Platoon has tried for almost a year. They loaded them onto trains and transported them halfway across the country and when they returned a few months ago, every one is broken down again. That's many pieces of equipment that must be repaired of replaced before they deploy again. There is no money allocated to do that. They can load them on ships and send them over broken, but they still will not be fixed and that could get someone killed.

My daughter is a Transportation platoon leader. She has several cargo handling trucks that are used to transport conex containers. They carry their own systems to move these containers. Exactly zero were operable because they spent a tour in Afghanistan and broke down once they returned, There is almost no way to fix them without replacing the entire unit, as the Maintenance Platoon has tried for almost a year. They loaded them onto trains and transported them halfway across the country and when they returned a few months ago, every one is broken down again. That's many pieces of equipment that must be repaired of replaced before they deploy again. There is no money allocated to do that. They can load them on ships and send them over broken, but they still will not be fixed and that could get someone killed.

Then more on up keep, less on 'new' weaponry or an increase is required, two long wars, in Afghanistan, and Iraq drained systems as well as cost lives. Neither helped the economy in the states. That was unusual. Another service member killed in Afghanistan today. We should have finished that one off before the Iraq disaster.

Then more on up keep, less on 'new' weaponry or an increase is required, two long wars, in Afghanistan, and Iraq drained systems as well as cost lives. Neither helped the economy in the states. That was unusual. Another service member killed in Afghanistan today. We should have finished that one off before the Iraq disaster.

The Afghanistan death was not combat related and occurred in a helicopter crash. While that does not diminish his sacrifice, it shows how a much larger number of our deaths are not combat related than are.

LLMMMaaaooo......deny all you want .......talking point trooper......still just your uninformed opinion
ya you bet , it's your own reference that I'm responding out of. Your just another gun bubba that wants our young killed dead for the bottom line profits of corporation that would eat our children for their bottom line. How stupid do you have to be to sell out the young in this country and the country itself by having them get killed for some company you have invested in. That is the description of the lowest kind of human being.

LLMMMaaaooo......deny all you want .......talking point trooper......still just your uninformed opinion
Deny bullshit , I have all the facts on my side , Your want a military that goes out and kills and gets itself killed for corporations to make money, you being a dumb mindless fuck, you Don't look at shit and if you did you would be to dumb to understand anyway. , you're too busy trying to sell your hate and how you want to use our young and very best for gun fodder. You're just part of the hate party that's made up of blind ignorant fucks that want to have a few people killed, even out of our own, so you can get your rocks off. Your a waste of humanity and your hate party is made up of thousand off you pukes. and you and you God and Leader President Scum Bag have to go. And it will happen when this country see that people like you are ignorant bastards that don't have anything except hate to share with the rest of you pukes.
You havent posted any facts....only your uninformed opinion........when you have maintenance crews visiting museums to strip parts off exhibits ya might have a prob eh
kiss off you empty headed puke , your a waste of time and bandwidth. You don't exist.
Let me know when you get to some facts eh......
You think I owe people I hate a fact about anything. I can piss on you, spit on you , and throw you in a cesspool but I don't have to do anything I don't want to with this lower form of life that now makes up the hate party , with the crown prince of scum as their leader. The people who put him in office are barely above a animals, dog cat cow, hell I would rather see them in the ditch then to see a dead cat next to the road.

Deny bullshit , I have all the facts on my side , Your want a military that goes out and kills and gets itself killed for corporations to make money, you being a dumb mindless fuck, you Don't look at shit and if you did you would be to dumb to understand anyway. , you're too busy trying to sell your hate and how you want to use our young and very best for gun fodder. You're just part of the hate party that's made up of blind ignorant fucks that want to have a few people killed, even out of our own, so you can get your rocks off. Your a waste of humanity and your hate party is made up of thousand off you pukes. and you and you God and Leader President Scum Bag have to go. And it will happen when this country see that people like you are ignorant bastards that don't have anything except hate to share with the rest of you pukes.
You havent posted any facts....only your uninformed opinion........when you have maintenance crews visiting museums to strip parts off exhibits ya might have a prob eh
kiss off you empty headed puke , your a waste of time and bandwidth. You don't exist.
Let me know when you get to some facts eh......
You think I owe people I hate a fact about anything. I can piss on you, spit on you , and throw you in a cesspool but I don't have to do anything I don't want to with this lower form of life that now makes up the hate party , with the crown prince of scum as their leader. The people who put him in office are barely above a animals, dog cat cow, hell I would rather see them in the ditch then to see a dead cat next to the road.

I will waste no more time reading your insane rantings. Please get help!

Bullshit The police are in charge of protecting the people, the military are charged with protecting our shores, That totally throws out 95% of the wars we have been in. WE have had our shore attacked one time in history, That one time is the only time they were needed to protect our shores. You have spen way to much of your life believing in the bullshit that is rattling around your head. Example Bush should be straight out charged with murder of 5000 American Hero's

Forum List

Back