Why does Harris say she owns a firearm when now her staff sez she don't

1727033371888.png

Made me think of a job from hell:

If HeelsUp Harris were to win, can you imagine how horrible it would be to be given the job of being her Press Secretary?
Oh, she'll probably keep the most incompetent press secretary in history, KJP, the next best example of a DEI hire that the Biden administration ever made, next to Kamala herself.

Cheer up. So she says she owns a weapon and you cannot prove she doesn't. Don't worry about it so much. Gun ownership and saying somebody breaking in will get shot, are not the only reasons she is pulling away in the polls, and Donny losing. The gun thing is just a sideshow, to make people talk about something other than the lie trump was caught in about immigrants eating cats, that he mindlessly blurted out on National television. I understand, from his VP pick, it is policy to make up stories to attract attention to an issue if they wish. You guys, are just being seen and shown for who you are.
Damn. Her campaign is now saying she was joking about shooting people. She is joking about shooting people and her campaign still has you talking about eating cats? Damn

Damn. Her campaign is now saying she was joking about shooting people. She is joking about shooting people and her campaign still has you talking about eating cats? Damn

Every time the get caught on either side, they say it was a joke or something else lame. The Dems don't double down, though. That is why Trumpers have been trying but failing to prove immigrants are eating cats. Now you got Vance, weaseling, saying they are justified making crap up, if it publicizes another related issue.

Every time the get caught on either side, they say it was a joke or something else lame. The Dems don't double down, though. That is why Trumpers have been trying but failing to prove immigrants are eating cats. Now you got Vance, weaseling, saying they are justified making crap up, if it publicizes another related issue.
Lots of folks reported animals being eaten. They called 911, etc. ONE 'city manager' said it didn't happen and you and the Democrats and their legacy media run with it without question.

Dude. I repeat, your candidate is joking about shooting people and you're whining about eating cats. You give new meaning to the term Useful Idiot

Dude. I repeat, your candidate is joking about shooting people and you're whining about eating cats. You give new meaning to the term Useful Idiot
See you on Election night. Your lying dumbass is toast.

Lots of folks reported animals being eaten. They called 911, etc. ONE 'city manager' said it didn't happen and you and the Democrats and their legacy media run with it without question.
One site said it did and the GOP and the straight hate fright white right media run with it without question.

I saw her mopping the floor with Donny at the debate. Made me think, I might have underestimated her. Looks like Donny did, too. Too bad for Donny.
Kamala has no substance other than attacking Trump. No one cares about her damn upbringing or her stupid stint as a prosecutor. She answered no questions whatsoever yet here you are trying to claim she won..... :laughing0301:

Whitie believes the Democrat controlled media. Prolly has 'fact check' sites in his favorites. LOL

Forum List

Back