Why does one have to present a birth certificate to obtain a passport but not to become president?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I believe anyone running for the presidency or a seat in congress should be required to release ALL records pertaining to them and to their spouse as well as adult children. Birth certificates, school records, taxes, your financial records, the financial records of your immediate family, etc., etc., etc. Additionally, representatives must agree to keep these records open on an ongoing basis so that the American people can see what additional wealth, if any, you or your immediate family is acquiring and how.

How about it? You with me?

We have one "school record" about Obama.....

obama+born+in+kenya.jpg

Rw's are scratching their ass and smelling their finger deflecting Trumps impeachment.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Maybe the founders should have put that requirement in the Constitution

• Banned
Rw's are scratching their ass and smelling their finger deflecting Trumps impeachment.

LOL you're deluded. Impeachment is DEAD and so is the Democratic Party come the 2020 elections. Enjoy the next 5+ years of Trump, loser.

So it seems the resident leftists are opposed to the type of transparency I'm advocating. Fascinating.

youve had the bc conspiracy shoved BACK

The American People have been lied to and completely misled by Mrs. Barack Robinson over and over, especially over the issue of being homosexual and not having any kids. The Obama credibility gap grows daily. We know Obama lied in 2008 about state legal weed, only to backstab his supporters and put them in prison for being white. We know Obama lied about using the FBI to spy on Trump.

Why would we "believe" this cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief again??

She "didn't write this..."

obama+born+in+kenya.jpg

and you can't see the transcripts, because they all say BORN IN KENYA too....

I believe anyone running for the presidency or a seat in congress should be required to release ALL records pertaining to them and to their spouse as well as adult children. Birth certificates, school records, taxes, your financial records, the financial records of your immediate family, etc., etc., etc. Additionally, representatives must agree to keep these records open on an ongoing basis so that the American people can see what additional wealth, if any, you or your immediate family is acquiring and how.

How about it? You with me?
The only thing that should be proven is what the constitution requires.

The only thing that should be proven is what the constitution requires.

We should charge every single entity that knew with treason, especially the Ivy League homosexual liars at Harvard and Princeton.

Lying and concealing evidence of a non US born President is treason.

Forum List

Back