Why I am voting for Trump.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
This is why I am voting for Donald Trump:

When there is nothing left but small settlements where people huddle for warmth and share meager food supplies to survive, human history will write itself anew. Few will venture into the great void where the wind is king and a gieger counter is more important than a compass. Stories will be passed on about the golden age of a great empire built on the framework of the human spirit and its longing to be free. The people will listen to the story tellers and let their imaginations take them away from the drudgery and stone cold labor of survivalist existence. This is not a future in the distant timeless mists of the universe. It is ripping at the shingles on the roof as we speak.

These would be strange times to explain to future citizens. After the human race rebuilds itself following the nuclear conflagration that is almost surely coming, historians will try to make sense of what happened. They will know that American authoritarianism tried to displace Russian authoritarianism by inserting NATO into its heartland like a hostile takeover in the cutthroat business world. American authoritarianism abandoned the American people and betrayed them to elitist global interests in a move to take all the chips and consolidate the raw power warned against by America's founders. It's all about power, power over people.

The target of the power play, Russian authoritarianism, is not going to just sit idley by and then step aside when it has enough nuclear capability to vaporize continents. The Russians can just stand up and flip the poker table at any time. What kind of rotten game is being played when a bitter, corrupt, and senile old man is encouraged to destroy an oil pipeline in Europe during peacetime that imposes hardship on innocent civilians? It is sinister and it invites retaliation.

How did a free empire like the United States go so completely stupid to the extent that it would commit suicide convincing its population to vote away all their freedoms in favor of the authoritarianism warned against by its founders? If an empire is built on the principle of free people controling their government instead of the other way around, why would those people suddenly decide that freedom was so dangerous that it needed to be voted out by outlawing an outsider trying to save the republic?

What kind of gullible population would just let this happen? You have to know that those Russian missiles are armed, aimed, and waiting to see who gets the nod in the next US presidential election. This is why I am voting for Trump because he is the only thing standing between us and total annhialation. Is Trump a bad man? He is certainly not a perfect candidate for sainthood but who is or ever was? He is all we have to save civilization at this moment in time.

You better vote for Trump or it could be over for good!

Last edited:
Unfortunately that vision of disaster is coming, no matter who wins the election for POTUS. A Trump victory will only delay it, not undo it. As it did in 2016, the establishment elements in the American political system (both R and D) will stand firmly in the way of Trump making any progress towards fixing the issues.

All we can do is prepare for the worst, because it’s coming no matter what and we can only hope that the nuclear fallout brings humanity back to its senses.

When there is nothing left but small settlements where people huddle for warmth and share meager food supplies to survive, human history will write itself anew. Few will venture into the great void where the wind is king and a gieger counter is more important than a compass. Stories will be passed on about the golden age of a great empire built on the framework of the human spirit and its longing to be free. The people will listen to the story tellers and let their imaginations take them away from the drudgery and stone cold labor of survivalist existence. This is not a future in the distant timeless mists of the universe. It is ripping at the shingles on the roof as we speak.

These would be strange times to explain to future citizens. After the human race rebuilds itself following the nuclear conflagration that is almost surely coming, historians will try to make sense of what happened. They will know that American authoritarianism tried to displace Russian authoritarianism by inserting NATO into its heartland like a hostile takeover in the cutthroat business world. American authoritarianism abandoned the American people and betrayed them to elitist global interests in a move to take all the chips and consolidate the raw power warned against by America's founders. It's all about power, power over people.

The target of the power play, Russian authoritarianism, is not going to just sit idley by and then step aside when it has enough nuclear capability to vaporize continents. The Russians can just stand up and flip the poker table at any time. What kind of rotten game is being played when a bitter, corrupt, and senile old man is encouraged to destroy an oil pipeline in Europe during peacetime that imposes hardship on innocent civilians? It is sinister and it invites retaliation.

How did a free empire like the United States go so completely stupid to the extent that it would commit suicide convincing its population to vote away all their freedoms in favor of the authoritarianism warned against by its founders? If an empire is built on the principle of free people controling their government instead of the other way around, why would those people suddenly decide that freedom was so dangerous that it needed to be voted out by outlawing an outsider trying to save the republic?

What kind of gullible population would just let this happen? You have to know that those Russian missiles are armed, aimed, and waiting to see who gets the nod in the next US presidential election. This is why I am voting for Trump because he is the only thing standing between us and total annhialation. Is Trump a bad man? He is certainly not a perfect candidate for sainthood but who is or ever was? He is all we have to save civilization at this moment in time.

You just finished binge watching all those old Mad Max movies again, didn't you?

1727616454892.png

Sorry, but I didn't find delusional, dystopian, nonsense particularly compelling.

I’ll take my chances.

Thanks for the comedic rant though.

Sorry, but I didn't find delusional, dystopian, nonsense particularly compelling.
The funny thing is that when Trump was in office, we sort of had a dystopian existence; shortages of everything, having to stand in line for several minutes (if not over an hour) to buy basic necessities, et....

Hilarious. Try venturing out of your basement bunker and head to Target or a National Park. American capitalism and democracy is doing just fine thank you.

Why I am voting for Trump.​

The real reasons:

• I'm an asshole who hates the same brown people Trump hates
  • I'm a loser who thought he could coast through his job, but brown people work harder.
  • I'm a misogynist jerk who could never vote for a woman
  • I enjoy being lied to
  • I want to see the world burn
  • Better to destroy the country than to let a Democrat win

Cleanup on aisle three

Boy the organized patrol brigade didn't waste any time jumping on you did they.

But I thought your post to be thought provoking and merits discussion. I do not think Putin intends to annihilate us with nuclear weapons however as that would invite his own annihilation and I think he isn't that stupid. But I will vote for Trump as our best chance to keep the USA from becoming another totalitarian state like Russia. And under the current people in charge I honestly think that's where we are headed.

In various ways they have signaled they intend to do away with the Bill of Rights and probably much of the rest of the Constitution. That alone is worth a vote for Trump who defends every point of the letter and/or intent of the Constitution.

Last edited:
These would be strange times to explain to future citizens. After the human race rebuilds itself following the nuclear conflagration that is almost surely coming, historians will try to make sense of what happened

:auiqs.jpg:

But I thought your post to be thought provoking and merits discussion. I do not think Putin intends to annihilate us with nuclear weapons however as that would invite his own annihilation and I think he isn't that stupid. But I will vote for Trump as our best chance to keep the USA from becoming another totalitarian state like Russia. And under the current people in charge I honestly think that's where we are headed.

In various ways they have signaled they intend to do away with the Bill of Rights and probably much of the rest of the Constitution. That alone is worth a vote for Trump who defends every point of the letter and/or intent of the Constitution.
Foxfyre thinks I'm organized. :laugh:

You have to know that those Russian missiles are armed, aimed, and waiting to see who gets the nod in the next US presidential election. This is why I am voting for Trump because he is the only thing standing between us and total annhialation. Is Trump a bad man? He is certainly not a perfect candidate for sainthood but who is or ever was? He is all we have to save civilization at this moment in time.

Oh dear.

Trump might be the only politician who can save the world.

Hilarious. Try venturing out of your basement bunker and head to Target or a National Park. American capitalism and democracy is doing just fine thank you.

American capitalism really isn't capitalism so............................

"But I thought your post to be thought provoking and merits discussion. I do not think Putin intends to annihilate us with nuclear weapons however as that would invite his own annihilation and I think he isn't that stupid. But I will vote for Trump as our best chance to keep the USA from becoming another totalitarian state like Russia. And under the current people in charge I honestly think that's where we are headed."

Big events do not start that way. No one sits down and says hey, I'm going to touch off a powder keg that will blow me up as well. That could be the end result, but that is not how it will start. Other actors will influence the outcome. There is ample incentive for interlopers to kindle the fuse by a dirty bomb or some other captured device. The important thing is tension between two massive powers. The stage is set for a chain reaction that will lead one of those powers to see it as crucial to be the first to strike if all means of communication are futile. Mutually assured destruction will not disuade one side if it believes it has been struck by the other side covertly or otherwise.

Forum List

Back