why locked out?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I'm locked out of USMB.....it says ''we are updating blah blah blah come back in 2 hours'''---- ever since the ''''''update'''''
..I'm on someone else's pc
???

..I'm locked out of USMB.....it says ''we are updating blah blah blah come back in 2 hours'''---- ever since the ''''''update'''''
???
So Biden finally tracked you down and identified you. You knew it was coming, didn't you?

???
I got that msg before. I always got back in later after the updates are done.

I totally trust the Mods and owners to keep up their philosophy on free speech.

What we may risk in the free market is some bigger political or financial group paying some crazy amount of money to buy the site just to shut it down or control the rules.

I know a good nonprofit that would let free speech continue by the will of the people and not try to monopolize or destroy anything for control.

If it ever came to that, to trying to buy out the site so the current Mods own it and only pass authority to people who maintain the same philosophy, I would ask financial support of people with nonprofits or media that believe in maintaining free speech accessible without censorship conditions to help raise money to buy out the site to make sure it never falls into the wrong hands.

I can think of 2 nonprofits and 1 or 2 conservative media outlets I would trust to ask their combined assistance if I feared takeover by a less competent buyer without the same commitment to free speech we have now.

???

What we may risk in the free market is some bigger political or financial group paying some crazy amount of money to buy the site just to shut it down or control the rules.

I know a good nonprofit that would let free speech continue by the will of the people and not try to monopolize or destroy anything for control.

If it ever came to that, to trying to buy out the site so the current Mods own it and only pass authority to people who maintain the same philosophy, I would ask financial support of people with nonprofits or media that believe in maintaining free speech accessible without censorship conditions to help raise money to buy out the site to make sure it never falls into the wrong hands.

I can think of 2 nonprofits and 1 or 2 conservative media outlets I would trust to ask their combined assistance if I feared takeover by a less competent buyer without the same commitment to free speech we have now.
the updates have been done, yes?

???

I ran into this much earlier either this week or last week.

If you just got this msg that was a separate update.

Not sure if these are one time only, or regular scheduled updates?

I don't think you and I were talking about the same time period.

???

I ran into this much earlier either this week or last week.

If you just got this msg that was a separate update.

Not sure if these are one time only, or regular scheduled updates?

I don't think you and I were talking about the same time period.
no, mine's been up the whole time

Forum List

Back