Why people vote Republican

That's why I didn't make the argument, dipshit.

You see, I'm not a blindly partisan shithead like you. I have no use for either of the parties, because they both lie.

But keep on sucking Democratic dick and pretending like your party's history isn't fraught with lynchings and cross-burnings.

Still a lame argument.

Racism was wrong when the Dems did it, and it is wrong now that the Republicans are doing it.

Since 1965 Republicans have been the party of racists.

Just admit it and move on.
You must be illiterate. Kindly link to where I defended the Republicans for their racism or shut the fuck up.

Or both, in that order.
Naturally, after being clowned in this thread, Chris flits off and starts another thread.

It must suck to not even have the balls to back one's shit up on the Internet. :lol:

Jeebus what a great example of Pub dupe stupidity and dishonesty. You are our greatest argument...tyvm.

Didn't even read the post, did you ?

He asked him to back up his statement and Octocrissy just inked off to another thread where he will get his ass handed to him again.

You are a moron.

That's why I didn't make the argument, dipshit.

You see, I'm not a blindly partisan shithead like you. I have no use for either of the parties, because they both lie.

But keep on sucking Democratic dick and pretending like your party's history isn't fraught with lynchings and cross-burnings.

Still a lame argument.

Racism was wrong when the Dems did it, and it is wrong now that the Republicans are doing it.

So PissyChrissy has decreed... So shall PissyChrissy be mocked.

and when a black guy making 30,000 a year moves into his neighborhood watch how fast they form a neighborhood watch....

Jeebus what a great example of Pub dupe stupidity and dishonesty. You are our greatest argument...tyvm.

your the dishonest one asshole.....cant even admit what you said and stand by it.....whats the matter Frankie dont want anyone to know how you felt about the troops in Vietnam?.....to late because i will let everyone know what you said.....your a fucking piece of Rectal Hemorrhoid.....

Ike was an Independant. Your Dems are Southern racists from before the Dems lost the South with the civil rights laws, and Pubs went for the racist vote (Nixon's Southern)' Absolute disengenuous horseshytte for the dupes.

Oh, "Ike was an independant [sic]", was he? Based on what? Your wet dream last night?

From WhiteHouse.gov:

After the war, he became President of Columbia University, then took leave to assume supreme command over the new NATO forces being assembled in 1951. Republican emissaries to his headquarters near Paris persuaded him to run for President in 1952.

Dwight D. Eisenhower | The White House

He ran as a Republican, he won as a Republican, deal with it.

I read a book called Ike last year. He was Pres when the USA was all powerful, by the end of his 8 years he was sick of big money Pubs.

Ike was an Independant. Your Dems are Southern racists from before the Dems lost the South with the civil rights laws, and Pubs went for the racist vote (Nixon's Southern)' Absolute disengenuous horseshytte for the dupes.

Oh, "Ike was an independant [sic]", was he? Based on what? Your wet dream last night?

From WhiteHouse.gov:

After the war, he became President of Columbia University, then took leave to assume supreme command over the new NATO forces being assembled in 1951. Republican emissaries to his headquarters near Paris persuaded him to run for President in 1952.

I read a book called Ike last year. He was Pres when the USA was all powerful, by the end of his 8 years he was sick of big money Pubs.

And your point would be what? I don't like most women, but that doesn't mean I stopped being one.

From WhiteHouse.gov:

You can read a whole book ?

Wow...that is amazing...what therapy and drugs won't accomplish.

your the dishonest one asshole.....cant even admit what you said and stand by it.....whats the matter Frankie dont want anyone to know how you felt about the troops in Vietnam?.....to late because i will let everyone know what you said.....your a fucking piece of Rectal Hemorrhoid.....

Only an obtuse hater would think I was referring to the troops. I was talking about high level politics, said we had welched on a deal to have an election in 1956 or so, and the guys we put in were thugs (Diem, Thieu, Ky, etc.). You're a lying hateful Ugly 'Merican moron. I had lots of friends fighting in Vietnam and never held anything against our troops EVER, shyttehead.

Last edited:
Still a lame argument.

And deservedly so. He can dish but not receive.
If this is PissyCrissy dishing it out, he needs to quit serving his kool-aid in a colander and slotted spoon with dribble glasses. He's just making a mess of himself, and serving no one.

Last edited:
And deservedly so. He can dish but not receive.
If this is PissyCrissy dishing it out, he needs to quit serving his kool-aid in a colander and slotted spoon with dribble glasses. He's just making a mess of himself, and serving no one.
True enough and when he drinks it this is what he sees...(Then he feels the need to bow toard the image as a Muslim would toard mecca...Rug optional...

koolaid.jpg

Only an obtuse hater would think I was referring to the troops. I was talking about high level politics, said we had welched on a deal to have an election in 1956 or so, and the guys we put in were thugs (Diem, Thieu, Ky, etc.). You're a lying hateful Ugly 'Merican moron. I had lots of friends fighting in Vietnam and never held anything against our troops EVER, shyttehead.

oh you were?.....fuck you ...you said .....OUR GUYS....our guys aint them guys you stupid ass.....and you did not say anything about who was installed in the 50's when you made your statement.....now you are trying for a way out.....too fucking late Asshole.....you said it now you have to live with it.....your friends should take you out back and kick the holy shit out of you.....i certainly would.....your a Dick...even a lower form of life then your asshole friend Douger....and learn how to spell ....Phd. my aching Ass....

Shove it, idiot, lol. What an irrational asshole. Try Prozac, terminal dittohead.

i dont listen to Fat Boy .....but apparently you listened to the troop haters back in the late 60's and early 70's....a Rational person does not bad mouth 19 year olds stuck in a War they had no control over....you should try eating a handful of Castor Beans do us all a favor....

It's clear that Republicans themselves don't know why they vote "white". I told them. They don't believe it. Instead they call me "racist". Hilarious.

They say people who vote Republican have a gene in them that makes them conservative. I buy that. I can explain things to conservatives until I'm blue in the face and it just doesn't register.

Us Liberals understand conservative phylosophy. We understand people have to accept personal responsibility for themselves, for example. But we also understand the importance and need for welfare, social security and medicare.

Republicans are arrogant. They think they got to where they are by themselves. They think they earned the wage they make or the healthcare they have. They don't realize that they wouldn't have either if it weren't for unions fighting for and getting them first.

Republican=Conservative=set in their ways=stubborn and throw in a little arrogance and ignorance and you got a right winger.

Forum List

Back