Why people vote Republican

Bigotry is the Republican core value.
Abject stupidity is Chris' core value.

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Saddam to Bin Laden to gays to Mexican immigrants to Rev Wright to Gingrich's "foodstamp president" to whomever, Republicans always find a brown, black, or gay person to scare white suburban voters with.

You can't even dispute it except with personal insults.

I hope it hurts to be as stupid as francoHFW. I really do.
And this means WHAT exactly?
It means people like him should feel physical pain for being that stupid.

Not sure how else one could interpret it ... :dunno:
I'm comfy with that. Cool beans.
icon14.gif

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Saddam to Bin Laden to gays to Mexican immigrants to Rev Wright to Gingrich's "foodstamp president" to whomever, Republicans always find a brown, black, or gay person to scare white suburban voters with.

Repetition of mindless leftist horseshit is proof of nothing but that you're a mindless leftist.

comicalali.jpg

Translation: "Shit! We statists have been pegged...I gotta keep up appearences so i don't get fired from servicing this message board from Mr. Soros and media matters..."

It so cool that you guys don't have a single fact to dispute the bigotry that is the Republican Party.

Gingrich makes a few racist comments and base pours out in droves to vote for him

Racism is the dog whistle of Republican politics.

Oh, and I forgot John McCain's "black baby." Brilliant move on Rove's part.

It so cool that you guys don't have a single fact to dispute the bigotry that is the Republican Party.

Gingrich makes a few racist comments and base pours out in droves to vote for him

Robert_Byrd_official_portrait.jpg

I wasn't ware that you spoke Sphincter Chrissy...You flow like you were fluent.

Good job.
icon14.gif

Good job.
icon14.gif

Like I said, no response at all except insults.

Why don't you just own up to it?

Republicans love to demonize black people, Mexican immigrants, muslims, and gay people.

Repetition of mindless leftist horseshit is proof of nothing but that you're a mindless leftist.

Wow. Way to prove Chris's point......:clap2:

Good job.
icon14.gif

Republican love to demonize black people, Mexican immigrants, and gay people.
racist_democrat_poster.jpg

Good job.
icon14.gif

Republicans love to demonize black people, Mexican immigrants, muslims, and gay people.
You LIVE for them. Happy to oblige...asswipe.

During the 2000 Republican presidential primary, Senator John McCain was the target of a whisper campaign implying that he had fathered a black child out of wedlock. (McCain's adopted daughter is a dark-skinned child from Bangladesh). Voters in South Carolina were reportedly asked, "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew that he fathered an illegitimate black child?". McCain would later lose the South Carolina primary, and the nomination, to George W. Bush.

In addition, on the week of the nomination vote, dozens of radio stations were called on the same day asking talk show hosts what they thought of McCain's fathering of a black child out of wedlock. McCain later said of the incidents:[1]

"There were some pretty vile and hurtful things said during the South Carolina primary. It's a really nasty side of politics. We tried to ignore it and I think we shielded [our daughter] from it. It's just unfortunate that that sort of thing still exists. As you know she's Bengali, and very dark skinned. A lot of phone calls were made by people who said we should be very ashamed about her, about the color of her skin. Thousands and thousands of calls from people to voters saying, 'You know, the McCains have a black baby.' I believe that there is a special place in hell for people like those."

Whispering campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the 2000 Republican presidential primary, Senator John McCain was the target of a whisper campaign implying that he had fathered a black child out of wedlock. (McCain's adopted daughter is a dark-skinned child from Bangladesh). Voters in South Carolina were reportedly asked, "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew that he fathered an illegitimate black child?". McCain would later lose the South Carolina primary, and the nomination, to George W. Bush.

In addition, on the week of the nomination vote, dozens of radio stations were called on the same day asking talk show hosts what they thought of McCain's fathering of a black child out of wedlock. McCain later said of the incidents:[1]

"There were some pretty vile and hurtful things said during the South Carolina primary. It's a really nasty side of politics. We tried to ignore it and I think we shielded [our daughter] from it. It's just unfortunate that that sort of thing still exists. As you know she's Bengali, and very dark skinned. A lot of phone calls were made by people who said we should be very ashamed about her, about the color of her skin. Thousands and thousands of calls from people to voters saying, 'You know, the McCains have a black baby.' I believe that there is a special place in hell for people like those."

Whispering campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3c26829u-OrvalFaubus.jpg

Good job.
icon14.gif

Republican love to demonize black people, Mexican immigrants, and gay people.
racist_democrat_poster.jpg

Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South.

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

how come you did not answer what i said about the bigotry in your wonderful party?....you know like telling Blacks and Hispanics that your for their rights......but please just don't move into my neighborhood or telling Gays your with them until you vote....your an Asshole Chris and a dishonest one to boot....

Forum List

Back