Why should I get the COVID vaccine

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?
Probably the best hospital in the universe. But libturds still know more.
^^^^^^See what I mean!!!!!! Mrs Eder has used the Clinic for her gender reassignment procedures and recommends it to all the libturds out there
From his own link:

“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results”

Not the same as my link….he is an idiot

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?
^^^^^^See what I mean!!!!!! Mrs Eder has used the Clinic for her gender reassignment procedures and recommends it to all the libturds out there
From his own link:

“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results”

I took it as his expertise in transgenderism, is vast. He mentioned on the another thread that getting it lopped off was the best part

From his own link:

I took it as his expertise in transgenderism, is vast. He mentioned on the another thread that getting it lopped off was the best part
What the hell?

So you do realize that psychology is completely disparate from biology? Actually you don’t because you’re a fucking idiot.
read first, then queef, son.

you would not look like a total dork for once.

From his own link:

you muppets praised the cleveland clinic. now you don't like the cleveland clinic anymore? what's wrong? got triggered? HAHAHAHAHA

did you know that the covid vaccination efficacy studies are extremely limited and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results.

nah, you did not. because you do not read studies, and you do not understand studies.

From his own link:

damn, fentanyl is a hell of a drug, eh?

So you do realize that psychology is completely disparate from biology? Actually you don’t because you’re a fucking idiot.

I did and it makes you look stupid

From his own link:

you muppets praised the cleveland clinic. now you don't like the cleveland clinic anymore? what's wrong? got triggered? HAHAHAHAHA

did you know that the covid vaccination efficacy studies are extremely limited and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results.

nah, you did not. because you do not read studies, and you do not understand studies.
Biology and psychology are completely different. Your own link said the study was preliminary. Not same as the study on coronaviruses. Are you ever not a complete idiot?

From his own link:

damn, fentanyl is a hell of a drug, eh?
You would know.
You’re a German posting on a US site. Weirdo.

From his own link:

Biology and psychology are completely different. Your own link said the study was preliminary. Not same as the study on coronaviruses. Are you ever not a complete idiot?
nice strawman, kiddo.

now read the covid vaccination study and find out why it is limited and why more research needs to be done to find conclusive results. can you do it? i guess not.

nap time for you.

I did and it makes you look stupid
you certainly did not understand it then, loser.
read it again.

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

now read the covid vaccination study and find out why it is limited and why more research needs to be done to find conclusive results. can you do it? i guess not.

nap time for you.

More needs to be learned about mRNA technology? Is that what you're saying?

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

while true, it is not what i am saying. i said what i said. it is not hard to understand. you can even understand it without reading the study. if you still do not understand it after having read the study, then delete your account.

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

while true, it is not what i am saying. i said what i said. it is not hard to understand. you can even understand it without reading the study. if you still do not understand it after having read the study, then delete your account.

I read it. I get it. My assessment is that you're crying out and you're confused as to what you are. You think you're a woman with a penis but you're fighting with the thoughts of being a man with a vagina. Is that close? Deep thoughts.............before lunch.

Last edited:

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

I read it. I get it. My assessment is that you're crying out and you're confused as to what you are. You think you're a woman with a penis but you're fighting with the thoughts of being a man with a vagina. Is that close? Deep thoughts.............before lunch.
damn. you morons were REALLY triggered when i linked that Cleveland clinic study, eh? mission accomplished.

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

damn. you morons were REALLY triggered when i linked that Cleveland clinic study, eh? mission accomplished.

Well, the thread was about getting the vaccine but somehow we waded into the mysteries of gender dysphoria.

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

Well, the thread was about getting the vaccine but somehow we waded into the mysteries of gender dysphoria.
yeah. sorry about that. i was merely showing some research done by the cleveland clinic. and this transgender trolling was already ongoing prior to my post.

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

yeah. sorry about that. i was merely showing some research done by the cleveland clinic. and this transgender trolling was already ongoing prior to my post.
But that is a completely different area. Psych vs. virus research? You are a moron.

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

But that is a completely different area. Psych vs. virus research? You are a moron.
oh my god. you are so slow, moron.

Forum List

Back