Why should I get the COVID vaccine

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?
Probably the best hospital in the universe. But libturds still know more.
^^^^^^See what I mean!!!!!! Mrs Eder has used the Clinic for her gender reassignment procedures and recommends it to all the libturds out there
From his own link:

“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results”

Not the same as my link….he is an idiot
you muppets praised the cleveland clinic. now you don't like the cleveland clinic anymore? what's wrong? got triggered? HAHAHAHAHA

did you know that the covid vaccination efficacy studies are extremely limited and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results.

nah, you did not. because you do not read studies, and you do not understand studies.
Biology and psychology are completely different. Your own link said the study was preliminary. Not same as the study on coronaviruses. Are you ever not a complete idiot?
nice strawman, kiddo.

now read the covid vaccination study and find out why it is limited and why more research needs to be done to find conclusive results. can you do it? i guess not.

nap time for you.

More needs to be learned about mRNA technology? Is that what you're saying?
while true, it is not what i am saying. i said what i said. it is not hard to understand. you can even understand it without reading the study. if you still do not understand it after having read the study, then delete your account.

I read it. I get it. My assessment is that you're crying out and you're confused as to what you are. You think you're a woman with a penis but you're fighting with the thoughts of being a man with a vagina. Is that close? Deep thoughts.............before lunch.
damn. you morons were REALLY triggered when i linked that Cleveland clinic study, eh? mission accomplished.

Well, the thread was about getting the vaccine but somehow we waded into the mysteries of gender dysphoria.
yeah. sorry about that. i was merely showing some research done by the cleveland clinic. and this transgender trolling was already ongoing prior to my post.
But that is a completely different area. Psych vs. virus research? You are a moron.
oh my god. you are so slow, moron.
Fuck off loser

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?
Roll them bones, dude, and good luck to ya.
Eh?
Dude. I've talked with you for a year and a half now. You are mainly going to what you want to do or not do, in this case. Not going to try to change your mind. Just wishing you luck with your gamble, as every decision regarding personal health care is a gamble. So, roll them bones, as in throw the dice. You're in command of the throw. Hope you don't come up "craps".
Cleveland Clinic is fairly reputable?
Sounds reputable enough to have a valid opinion. Whether it is the correct opinion is hard to say and will not be known for years. Seriously take what you think is your best shot, whether it is taking the shot or not. You are not exactly one of the uninformed, knee-jerk political followers on the board, even when we disagree. You usually, actually have reasons. Not only that, but you are probably not going to affect anybody else personal opinion of what they should decide at this stage of the game on this subject, either.
What I did, certainly does not matter. I had my reasons and am different from you physically and in age, having something like 26 years on you. Both of us had the virus. Both tested positive for the anti-bodies, though I no longer have them or at least not in amounts of therapeutic value anymore. I will tell you this. Some of my lack of energy seems to be abating since the vaccinations. Getting it has had a benefit to me, at my age, in my personal health. That doesn't mean it will help you a bit, though it might. You don't know for sure. Take your best guess and have peace with it.
Outstanding. Which vaccine did you get?
Moderna lot 010A21A, back in March and early April. If thinking of doing it, I still recommend going into the VAERS database and wangling for the one with the least adverse reactions. I had a 100 Degree fever that came up the next day after first shot. Took 2 ibuprofen and about a quart of chicken noodle soup (a highly ignored miracle drug, I have used to treat all fevers over the years) just like when I had the 102 degree fever for days with the COVID-19. Fever after shot was gone within a few hours. I had no reaction after the second shot. Still not recommending any course of action for you.
Problem is I never had a fever or cough but it messed up my stomach and appetite something fierce. Made me tired too. Would like to avoid that if I truly don’t need the shot.
I had the whole ball of wax, including a racking cough for the week and have had a recurring productive cough ever since. No appetite and food didn't taste right if it had much taste. Forced the chicken soup because my mom forced me when I was a kid, and it did help, even way back then. On the shot, I had absolutely no stomach distress or change of taste, but loss of appetite when having a fever is a given.
I Didn’t have a fever.
I thought fever and sweating out was the crap in your system was the most common way to get rid of colds, flues, and other diseases we pick up and eliminate. If you got rid of it, just through the southern tract, I bet you were God Awful. Mine was more of a respiratory thing.

^^^^^^See what I mean!!!!!! Mrs Eder has used the Clinic for her gender reassignment procedures and recommends it to all the libturds out there
From his own link:

“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results”

you muppets praised the cleveland clinic. now you don't like the cleveland clinic anymore? what's wrong? got triggered? HAHAHAHAHA

did you know that the covid vaccination efficacy studies are extremely limited and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results.

nah, you did not. because you do not read studies, and you do not understand studies.
Biology and psychology are completely different. Your own link said the study was preliminary. Not same as the study on coronaviruses. Are you ever not a complete idiot?
nice strawman, kiddo.

now read the covid vaccination study and find out why it is limited and why more research needs to be done to find conclusive results. can you do it? i guess not.

nap time for you.

while true, it is not what i am saying. i said what i said. it is not hard to understand. you can even understand it without reading the study. if you still do not understand it after having read the study, then delete your account.

I read it. I get it. My assessment is that you're crying out and you're confused as to what you are. You think you're a woman with a penis but you're fighting with the thoughts of being a man with a vagina. Is that close? Deep thoughts.............before lunch.
damn. you morons were REALLY triggered when i linked that Cleveland clinic study, eh? mission accomplished.

Well, the thread was about getting the vaccine but somehow we waded into the mysteries of gender dysphoria.
yeah. sorry about that. i was merely showing some research done by the cleveland clinic. and this transgender trolling was already ongoing prior to my post.
But that is a completely different area. Psych vs. virus research? You are a moron.
Fuck off loser
damn. and i thought we were friends. do you understand the studies by now, shortbus?

Eh?
Dude. I've talked with you for a year and a half now. You are mainly going to what you want to do or not do, in this case. Not going to try to change your mind. Just wishing you luck with your gamble, as every decision regarding personal health care is a gamble. So, roll them bones, as in throw the dice. You're in command of the throw. Hope you don't come up "craps".
Sounds reputable enough to have a valid opinion. Whether it is the correct opinion is hard to say and will not be known for years. Seriously take what you think is your best shot, whether it is taking the shot or not. You are not exactly one of the uninformed, knee-jerk political followers on the board, even when we disagree. You usually, actually have reasons. Not only that, but you are probably not going to affect anybody else personal opinion of what they should decide at this stage of the game on this subject, either.
What I did, certainly does not matter. I had my reasons and am different from you physically and in age, having something like 26 years on you. Both of us had the virus. Both tested positive for the anti-bodies, though I no longer have them or at least not in amounts of therapeutic value anymore. I will tell you this. Some of my lack of energy seems to be abating since the vaccinations. Getting it has had a benefit to me, at my age, in my personal health. That doesn't mean it will help you a bit, though it might. You don't know for sure. Take your best guess and have peace with it.
Moderna lot 010A21A, back in March and early April. If thinking of doing it, I still recommend going into the VAERS database and wangling for the one with the least adverse reactions. I had a 100 Degree fever that came up the next day after first shot. Took 2 ibuprofen and about a quart of chicken noodle soup (a highly ignored miracle drug, I have used to treat all fevers over the years) just like when I had the 102 degree fever for days with the COVID-19. Fever after shot was gone within a few hours. I had no reaction after the second shot. Still not recommending any course of action for you.
Problem is I never had a fever or cough but it messed up my stomach and appetite something fierce. Made me tired too. Would like to avoid that if I truly don’t need the shot.
I had the whole ball of wax, including a racking cough for the week and have had a recurring productive cough ever since. No appetite and food didn't taste right if it had much taste. Forced the chicken soup because my mom forced me when I was a kid, and it did help, even way back then. On the shot, I had absolutely no stomach distress or change of taste, but loss of appetite when having a fever is a given.
I Didn’t have a fever.
I thought fever and sweating out was the crap in your system was the most common way to get rid of colds, flues, and other diseases we pick up and eliminate. If you got rid of it, just through the southern tract, I bet you were God Awful. Mine was more of a respiratory thing.
It wasn't that either. I just literally had no appetite.

From his own link:

nice strawman, kiddo.

nap time for you.

Fuck off loser
damn. and i thought we were friends. do you understand the studies by now, shortbus?
You thought? First time for everything. Again, if someone finds a cure for the common cold, thats biology. Finding a cure for being crazy is psychology. You don't seem to understand the difference. Why? You're a fucking idiot.

Eh?
I Didn’t have a fever.
I wish I had had your COVID-19. I had the Honk Kong flue as a kid, back in the 1960s and had the swine flu in the mid 1970s, both far worse on me the COVID-19, and both with more stomach and gut problems, but COVID-19 was a rough one, just different. That is the weird thing about this one. It seems to have hit different people that got it differently. With this one, most of the stomach distress I had, felt like it was from the racking cough, that would hurt like hell in my lungs and bronchial tubes. Pretty certain that cough is why I still have the occasional one shot recurring cough, to this day, but like I said, my body is different now than it was at 40. If I was like you, with your experience with the virus, at your age, I would probably have had a decision to make also. With me, the decision was easy. I didn't want it that bad again, as I am not getting any younger than I am right now. You probably got the margin to go either way, but who knows?

Eh?
I Didn’t have a fever.
I wish I had had your COVID-19. I had the Honk Kong flue as a kid, back in the 1960s and had the swine flu in the mid 1970s, both far worse on me the COVID-19, and both with more stomach and gut problems, but COVID-19 was a rough one, just different. That is the weird thing about this one. It seems to have hit different people that got it differently. With this one, most of the stomach distress I had, felt like it was from the racking cough, that would hurt like hell in my lungs and bronchial tubes. Pretty certain that cough is why I still have the occasional one shot recurring cough, to this day, but like I said, my body is different now than it was at 40. If I was like you, with your experience with the virus, at your age, I would probably have had a decision to make also. With me, the decision was easy. I didn't want it that bad again, as I am not getting any younger than I am right now. You probably got the margin to go either way, but who knows?
I d rather wait and learn more

After looking through the tens of thousands that have died from the injection, I've decided it's not for me or my daughter. Wife thinks the same thing. If this bioengineered virus had a kill ratio of 20 percent or more, Id probably think differently. Not so with a weak virus and a 99.7 percent recovery rate.

After looking through the tens of thousands that have died from the injection, I've decided it's not for me or my daughter. Wife thinks the same thing. If this bioengineered virus had a kill ratio of 20 percent or more, Id probably think differently. Not so with a weak virus and a 99.7 percent recovery rate.

Tens of thousands have died from COVID vaccination?

Excellent...thanks

JO

There are people in blue states not getting vaccinated and sooner or later the virus will mutate making the vaccine worthless.

Natural Herd Immunity will need to happen.
Man is not yet a match for nature.
They are marginally farther along than they were in early 1900s with the Advent of the Spanish influenza...but not a great deal farther and certainly not as far as they seem to think they are. Covid is kicking their ass and they just hate to admit it.

Jo

Yep I had the Hong Kong flu myself.... Damn thing nearly took me out.

Jo

There are people in blue states not getting vaccinated and sooner or later the virus will mutate making the vaccine worthless.

It always needed to happen....and no matter what they do to try and circumvent it...it will happen naturally or not at all. Said it from the start.

Jo

By the time it is worthless, I figure they will probably have a booster or a new one. I am hoping Moderna has a booster that covers existing and enhances specifically for Delta and maybe Lambda by December. I am on the Moderna juice and would prefer to stay with one manufacturer, as I had no particular side effects except a low grade fever for part of a day and felt kind of tired for about a day and a half after the first shot, but nothing that kept me out of yard work around the house.
I take a flu shot yearly anyway, one more won't hurt me.

By the time it is worthless, I figure they will probably have a booster or a new one. I am hoping Moderna has a booster that covers existing and enhances specifically for Delta and maybe Lambda by December. I am on the Moderna juice and would prefer to stay with one manufacturer, as I had no particular side effects except a low grade fever for part of a day and felt kind of tired for about a day and a half after the first shot, but nothing that kept me out of yard work around the house.
I take a flu shot yearly anyway, one more won't hurt me.

Never taken a flu shot and I can not live with boosters but I also know Covid will never go away…

If you want the vax, get the vax. If you don't want it, don't get it. It's not that complicated, ShortBus.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back