Why the fuck is this OSAKA shit dominating the sports world???????????

I dont give a fuck about her or her mental illness or women's tennis. Who gives a shit

Got a link available to show us WTF you're talking about?
(message it to me, I'll insert and reopen)

• Thanks
Reactions: fbj
Even with more money than God, she has bigger problems than anxiety at press conferences.

If she would STFU and quit with the ridiculous hair and clothing, she would be an enjoyable player to watch. I find it all too distracting. Like Seles with her shrieking - made it unwatchable for me.

Naomi done got beat this evening at the U.S. Open by an eighteen-year-old left-handed French Canadian (Leylah Fernandez) It was a good match, and the young'un showed that she could very well be a major player in women's tennis for the next few years. Osaka threw a couple of tantrums during the match as it became apparent that this walk-over was not to be. I haven't seen the post-match press conference - if there was one - but I don't imagine it was pretty.

As a true American patriot, I am offended that she chooses to identify as Japanese, despite living in the U.S. since she was three years old (currently Beverly Hills, CA), and not speaking Japanese. It is the height of irony that she regularly criticizes the U.S. for racism, while pledging loyalty to the most racist country on earth. Indeed, her own Japanese family shunned her as long as they could, only becoming civil when she became an international celebrity.

May she get what she deserves.

She is just the sort of spoiled malcontent that the Left exalts. Watch for the stories in the usual Leftists outlets talking about her "courage."

fbj

What is interesting is that Djokovic is chasing tennis immortality by winning the grand slam
( that is all 4 slams in one year )
A feat not done since the 60s
He is still 4 wins away

Forum List

Back