Why Trump Shouldn't Be Impeached?? Because Bush Wasn't??

Barry Hussein should have been impeached for using the IRS to punish political enemies and shipping 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. JFK should have been impeached for his sexual adventures as well as using the CIA to raise, train and equip an illegal Cuban invasion army. FDR should have been impeached for incarcerating American citizens without due process. It makes a simple phone call to Ukraine look like child's play.

No, because Obama wasn’t for FAST AND FURIOUS.

Talk about a reason to be impeached? Holy shit.
Obama was a Mafia leader and a thug that directed his minions, but since he was the media's darling, he was untouchable.

Trump in 2008: It'd be 'wonderful' if Pelosi impeached Bush over Iraq - CNNPolitics

If we treat impeachment on a case by case basis, then yes, Trump should be impeached....but if we treat impeachment by what we feel other presidents got away with, then compared to those things, Trump shouldn't be impeached. -- If Reagan can start an illegal war in Central America, sell weapons to Iran as a way to help pay for that illegal war -- and he not be impeached -- then Trump shouldn't be impeached.

However, Trumpers have absolutely jumped the shark in their defense of their cult leader by claiming -- if Bush wasn't impeached for lying us into Iraq, Trump shouldn't be impeached....really?? Now you want to admit Bush lied and people died??

"President Donald Trump has fulminated over House Democrats' impeachment efforts -- and repeatedly taken aim at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi -- though in 2008, he suggested it would have been "a wonderful thing" had the speaker pursued impeachment against then-President George W. Bush over the Iraq War. In an October 2008 interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Trump said 'When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would've been a wonderful thing,"

I remember the lead up to the war in Iraq, I remember the years immediately after the war in Iraq -- I remember being called a terrorist and a traitor for being against going into Iraq and being skeptical about the line being pushed that Iraq was behind 9/11 and how Iraq had nukes...I remember people worshiping Bush just like they now worship Trump -- I remember people saying "if you are against Bush and this Iraq War, you are against America" -- I knew such cult worship wasn't going to age well for Bush supporters -- and here we are -- former Bush supporters, too ashamed to admit they were once Bushees, now pretending they were against Iraq all along -- all because of their cult worship of Trump...and that isn't going to age well either....

As much as Trump and I wanted Pelosi to impeach Bush -- she didn't because of this desire to "turn the page" -- and this fear of being labeled "weak on terror" by the republican smear machine....also because she knew that republicans would have fought her tooth and nail against it and would have justified that war, and she knew they would ignore reality and claim Saddam was behind 9/11 -- because republicans are experts at denying reality....Some probably still claim Saddam was behind 9/11 -- just not in public..

The weakness of Nancy Pelosi and democrats is why they didn't impeach Bush -- If I had it my way, I would have impeached Bush -- without a second thought...why?? Because all of those folks who would have been against me, calling me a traitor, trying defend that Iraq War fuck up -- where are they now??
The argument for impeachment was pretty simply that Trump refused to view his foreign policy powers separately from his political desires. I think Pelosi might say she had no choice after Ukraine despite fending off the progressives who just wanted to impeach him for being as McCain saw him ... a stupid asshole. LOL

Forum List

Back