WI Is Next

I been hearing little rumors about all these abandoned buildings in the Pittsburgh area... that had many voters addressed to said buildings .... news at 11.... when you are so desperate to get rid of trump you pull out all the stops you get sloppy. And now their little game is coming to an end.. proof is finding its way through the darkness. And democrats are not going to take it lightll.they don't care if they get caught , crime is their friend.but the fact that they may not be able to cheat again and prevent them from getting their way will cause much violence and destruction .

Georgia has already done 3 recounts and an audit.
You are uninformed, like usual. A judge has said the low resolution audit of ballots was not good enough. Another audit with a higher resolution must be done. Do some research before you post.

You are uninformed, like usual. A judge has said the low resolution audit of ballots was not good enough. Another audit with a higher resolution must be done. Do some research before you post.

Its 145,000 ballots.

Its 145,000 ballots.

More than enough to make Trump the lawful winner.

WI produced "Republican" speaker Paul Ryan.

Watch it.

There are a lot of "Paul Ryan Republicans" in WI who are zionist traitors for Low IQ Joe

I hope you are right. I just do not trust WI. Too many "terror war" "Republicans."

Even some of them realize America under Low IQ Joe is a total disaster....

Forum List

Back