Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

:lol:
nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about bitch.

God, you are fucking moron.

You do realize that it is well known that pro lifers protest at schools, right?
or the fact a right wing wacko went to an abortion doctors church and killed him.

Go tell some lies in the other thread, you are in over your head in this one.

:lol::lol::lol: stick you head back up your ass, you look prettier that way.
So you have no reply? That is what I thought.

nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about bitch.

The Liberals are losing their minds.

So much anger and pure HATE.

Not a pretty thing to watch.

Last time I checked liberals didn't kill abortion doctors, set bombs at MLK parades, and protest at high schools with pictures of aborted fetuses.

Oh? what did you go check their registration cards?
Or you're saying THERE can't be any liberals WHO DON'T support abortions?
good gawd

Last time I checked liberals didn't kill abortion doctors, set bombs at MLK parades, and protest at high schools with pictures of aborted fetuses.

good gawd

That is what you are using?:lol:

The negative to protesting at a politicians home is it may create fear in the family..and possibly the neighbors. A sidewalk in front of a home is likely not wide enough for a protest so quiite possibly the protestors will spill out into the street creating a dangerous situation.

The only POSITIVE for protesting a politicians home as opposed to the Capitol Building is it may cause enough fear OR discomfort to the politician and or his family to the point where he or she resigns.

SO that being siad......it seems those that support the idea of protesting a politicians home do it in the hopes that it will be more effective than prote3sting at athe capitol building..

So who cares if it may create fear...if fear makes him step down....good for us!

Sorry...I dont agree.

:lol:
God, you are fucking moron.

You do realize that it is well known that pro lifers protest at schools, right?
or the fact a right wing wacko went to an abortion doctors church and killed him.

Go tell some lies in the other thread, you are in over your head in this one.

:lol::lol::lol: stick you head back up your ass, you look prettier that way.
So you have no reply? That is what I thought.

I thought it excellent advice. actually.

good gawd

So whose to say the people outside the Senator's house weren't union supporting conservatives?

The negative to protesting at a politicians home is it may create fear in the family..and possibly the neighbors. A sidewalk in front of a home is likely not wide enough for a protest so quiite possibly the protestors will spill out into the street creating a dangerous situation.

The only POSITIVE for protesting a politicians home as opposed to the Capitol Building is it may cause enough fear OR discomfort to the politician and or his family to the point where he or she resigns.

SO that being siad......it seems those that support the idea of protesting a politicians home do it in the hopes that it will be more effective than prote3sting at athe capitol building..

So who cares if it may create fear...if fear makes him step down....good for us!

Sorry...I dont agree.

You really kicked the crap out of that strawman.

Sorry...I dont agree.

The liberals would rather cry about Tiller the baby killer, who gives a shit about murdered babies anyway? Not liberals, so if that's the case then they won't give a shit that a Republican "Senator's kids are terrified. You gotta know who you're dealing with.

good gawd

So whose to say the people outside the Senator's house weren't union supporting conservatives?

I wonder if they checked for their liberal card?

Sorry...I dont agree.

The liberals would rather cry about Tiller the baby killer, who gives a shit about murdered babies anyway? Not liberals, so if that's the case then they won't give a shit that a Republican "Senator's kids are terrified. You gotta know who you're dealing with.

What about Tiller's children? At least the Senator's children still have a father.

Sorry...I dont agree.

Really...

hmmm....

So tell me...what is the advantage of creating a disturbance in the personal life of a politician when you can just as easily protest at the capitol building?

And as I pointed out...without distrubing any of his/her neighbors....

Please tell me....

good gawd

who the hell said they were from either party?
They are despicable for terrorizing a persons FAMILY and you and those supporting this are despicable too.

Sorry...I dont agree.

Really...

hmmm....

So tell me...what is the advantage of creating a disturbance in the personal life of a politician when you can just as easily protest at the capitol building?

And as I pointed out...without distrubing any of his/her neighbors....

Please tell me....

I answered that question several posts back.

Sorry...I dont agree.

And then pissed on it's bloody, lifeless corpse.

It was epic! :thup:

Protesting at an individual's home is a disgraceful tactic. I am not at all surprised, however, that this is overlooked by TM or CNN in their desperate grasping for straws.

Now this is funny, but did you miss the part about the slime ball was living with a bimbo he was having an affair with behind his wife's back.

But I'm sure he will be some kind of HERO to the conservative way, NUTE believes he is as he did the same thing. Don't anyone think that maybe getting a divorce should happened before you start an affair with a BIMBO.

do you also think that maybe she(his wife) was the one who asked them to come by and get the story. But of course since the guy doesn't live there and is having an affair and living somewhere else I'm not so sure it should be called his home anymore.

Forum List

Back