Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

Political Circus: Hell hath no fury like a senator's wife scorned - CNN.com

Wisconsin state Sen. Randy Hopper, a Republican from Fond du Lac, is not only facing backlash from constituents angry over his support for Gov. Scott Walker's union busting bill -- but from his wife.

According to RawStory.com, protesters who came to his home this past weekend were met by Mrs. Hopper, who told them that her husband "was no longer in residence at this address, but now lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with his 25-year-old mistress."

To make matters worse for Sen. Hopper? A recall effort is under way and one of its top supporters is his wife.

Are you saying that hilliary should have headed up an impeachment process?
:eusa_whistle:

If she wanted to, I wouldn't have blamed her. Do I think someone should get impeached for getting a blow job? No.

He didn't get impeached for getting a blow job. He was impeached for obstruction of justice and lying to a grand jury.

Wisconsin state Sen. Randy Hopper, a Republican from Fond du Lac, is not only facing backlash from constituents angry over his support for Gov. Scott Walker's union busting bill -- but from his wife.

According to RawStory.com, protesters who came to his home this past weekend were met by Mrs. Hopper, who told them that her husband "was no longer in residence at this address, but now lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with his 25-year-old mistress."

To make matters worse for Sen. Hopper? A recall effort is under way and one of its top supporters is his wife.

nah... that was done by someone who was also bonking someone who wasn't his wife...

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Yeah but that is what truthdoesntmatter feels should go on when they get caught with their pants down.

I'd tell you to stop saying stupid shit, But you wouldnt listen anyways.
The left have a moral code, they just might differ from yours. does the actions of a few make the whole rotten? i mean if you want to go down this road, then i find that you are no better than USarmyretired and his moronic shit.
Or how about from now on Stephanie speaks for the whole rightwing? Even you, cali girl.
becareful with stupid broad brushes, because you can be painted in the same light, and i know damn well you wont like that.

Yeah,, NO MORAL code.

Yes Pretty much, you all drink from the same vat of kool aid

I think blaming the left and right as having no moral code is stupid. Humans have no moral code. Political sides are meaningless, and have no real place in blame.

Murders and rapists come from all walks of life. Do we need to find out if the killer was for higher taxes before we call him guilty? Yeah im being a bit extreme here, but its a simple example.

Does the whole Catholic church have no moral code because some of their priests like to diddle little kids? should I or you call all the followers of the pope rotten and have no moral code like Cali girl did?

Or would you protest and say that is unfair to broad brush a whole group for the actions of a few.

go ahead Willow explain to me how this is unreasonable, and how Cali's post is somehow reasonable...Because her's isnt

climb down off your high horse before you fall and break your face, you people have no problem broadbrushing all the old white Republicans.. doya?

No you didnt. You made a snide remark about the OP.

SO I ask again...for you to divert once again.....

what is the advantage of creating a disturbance in the personal life of a politician when you can just as easily protest at the capitol building?

And as I pointed out...without distrubing any of his/her neighbors....

Admit it. You have no answer. So...so much for the strawman comment and the rest of your "all I want to do is argue" crap.

I answered your question.

Here it is again:

"I'd say none if it didn't get the juicy tidbit the OP was originally about."

... because I don't think it gives them any advantage. Nor do think it should have to. I think it speaks to the level of their pissed offedness.

And they are within their right to do and I am fine with it.

Deal.

Then you are very naive. If you think they did it becuase they simply wanted to protest, you are only fooling yourself in your politically correct fantasyland.

And if it gives them no advantage, why would they feel it appropriate to distrub his neighbors? What did they do to deserve having to deal with the noise?

Are they so selfish that they dont care how their actions affect others? And you support such a selfish mentality? Afterall, they have the perfect venue to protest...the Capitol Building...yet...they prefer going to his home and disturbing others as well....

Cool.

Support it.

One day you may wake up.
The Tea Party had a perfect venue in DC, but they chose to protest in Reid's hometown. What about his neighbors?

If she wanted to, I wouldn't have blamed her. Do I think someone should get impeached for getting a blow job? No.

Me either.

But it would seem that is what truthdoesntmatter thinks wives should do.

Here it is again:

... because I don't think it gives them any advantage. Nor do think it should have to. I think it speaks to the level of their pissed offedness.

Deal.

Then you are very naive. If you think they did it becuase they simply wanted to protest, you are only fooling yourself in your politically correct fantasyland.

And if it gives them no advantage, why would they feel it appropriate to distrub his neighbors? What did they do to deserve having to deal with the noise?

Are they so selfish that they dont care how their actions affect others? And you support such a selfish mentality? Afterall, they have the perfect venue to protest...the Capitol Building...yet...they prefer going to his home and disturbing others as well....

Cool.

Support it.

One day you may wake up.
The Tea Party had a perfect venue in DC, but they chose to protest in Reid's hometown. What about his neighbors?

Did they go to Reid's home?

The negative to protesting at a politicians home is it may create fear in the family..and possibly the neighbors. A sidewalk in front of a home is likely not wide enough for a protest so quiite possibly the protestors will spill out into the street creating a dangerous situation.

The only POSITIVE for protesting a politicians home as opposed to the Capitol Building is it may cause enough fear OR discomfort to the politician and or his family to the point where he or she resigns.

SO that being siad......it seems those that support the idea of protesting a politicians home do it in the hopes that it will be more effective than prote3sting at athe capitol building..

So who cares if it may create fear...if fear makes him step down....good for us!

Sorry...I dont agree.

Might have beens and Possiblies.....that's all you've got. Ok.

And protests cause "fear" even tho they are on public sidewalks.....so anti-abortion protestors in front of clinics, homes, and schools are there to incite FEAR.....gotcha.

Nope. Not all I got.
I stated reality.

And as for publkic sidewalks.....got news for you....go own a home and find out about your "public sidewalks"...

Obviously you dont own a home.

A sidewalk in front of your home is, by law, open to the public for use....but the responsibility of the homeowner as it pertains to maintenance, (including repairs and snow removal) AND accidents.

If someone trips on the "public sidewalk" in front of your home and are injured, you are legally responsible.

Interesting how you can find out so much about a person by how little they know.

Bodecea is a renter.

Wrong...

You see it that way whereas I see it that he clearly wants to do what he beleives is best for the state that he represents.Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant...there are two sides to the situation.

So I again say....if you disagree with someone, you believe making his/her life miserable is the tractic to take.

That is quite selfish and undemocratic of you.

But please......go for it.

Whats so clear about that? You said two posts later you don't even respect him as a man yet, you trust he's doing what's best for the people in his mind. ppftt

Must you stoop down to trying to discredit me?

My point was his was an opinion.

Me? I dont know anything about the guy...his positions...or his past. But if he was one that lhad an affair? I would not care for him.
But truth is....no one has proven he had an affair. Apparenly, he and his wife broke up...maybe it was her choice?
ANd he went for a newer model.

I'm revealing that despite being a good guy, you're a partisan like anyone else. You said "he clearly wants to do what is best for the State,"

What makes you say "clearly" especially since you two posts later say you find him reprehensible for his actions and wouldn't even vote for him?

I think that by saying this, you show your colors. That's all I'm saying.

No you didnt. You made a snide remark about the OP.

SO I ask again...for you to divert once again.....

what is the advantage of creating a disturbance in the personal life of a politician when you can just as easily protest at the capitol building?

And as I pointed out...without distrubing any of his/her neighbors....

Admit it. You have no answer. So...so much for the strawman comment and the rest of your "all I want to do is argue" crap.

Here it is again:

Deal.

Cool.

Support it.

One day you may wake up.

Do you have evidence that they are blocking the roads?

Violating a noise ordinance?

A curfew?

Perhaps evidence that they are standing on his neighbor's yard?

Here it is again:

Deal.

Cool.

Support it.

One day you may wake up.

They did not protest at anyones home.
They did not protest.
They gathered in a public park with a permit.

Nice try though.

Like Stepthanie, someday you might run into an actual thug, and ten maybe you will actually learn what the word means.

Any group who disrupts a person's home is a thug. The home should be off limits. Do you understand that?

They were in the home? On the home property? Prove it.

I never said they were in the home or on the property. I said they were disrupting his home. Do you understand the difference? Do you think you can put words in my mouth? When you do that you've lost.

Here it is again:

Deal.

Cool.

Support it.

One day you may wake up.

Do you have evidence that they are blocking the roads?

Violating a noise ordinance?

A curfew?

Perhaps evidence that they are standing on his neighbor's yard?

Didnt say they did any of the above.
Nice defelction from the point being made though.

You, too, dont own a home.
If you did, you would know that anyone gathering in front of it will make it difficult for a child to ride his bike...difficult for a ne3wspaper kid to deliver the paper...the mailman deliver the mail....it creates an unecessary disturbance....

But whatever....you live in a politically correct fanatsy land.

Sure...they all went there quitely and in a single file and stood on the sidewalk and said a few things in a soft tone and went home.

Sure....go for it.

Cool.

Support it.

One day you may wake up.

They did not protest.

Nice try though.

It is not a big town, I am sure his neighbors were effected. I figured you would care, since you care about this senators neighbors.

The nice thing about freedoms is you get to exercise them regardless of any disapproval expressed by partisan, moral relativists seated comfortably in saddles upon high. :thup:

How the children's school? Is that off limit?
I think I remember a Pro Life protest being planned at Obama's children's school. I wonder if you guys had a problem with that?

They did not protest.

Nice try though.

It is not a big town, I am sure his neighbors were effected. I figured you would care, since you care about this senators neighbors.

You were wrong. Move on. Try again.

They did not protest.

Nice try though.

You were wrong. Move on. Try again.

So you don't care how Reid's neighbors were effected by the much larger protest? Jarhead is worried about the senators neighbors, I hope he is worried about the Reid's neighbors.

Forum List

Back