Wife of convicted terrorist Sami al-Arian was hanging out at Columbia College encampment before dramatic raid..

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
These terrorists thought it might be fun to hang out at the encampment or perhaps they were ordered there by the organization...

Wife of convicted terrorist Sami al-Arian was hanging out at Columbia encampment before dramatic raid..​

The wife of an ex-college professor convicted of terrorism-related charges was spotted hanging out at Columbia University’s encampment prior to the dramatic raid — as Mayor Eric Adams on Wednesday blamed outside agitators for the campus chaos.

Adams said the NYPD had already started to identify individuals who weren’t Columbia students before cops were given the green light late Tuesday to oust a pro-terror mob who had taken over an academic building on campus.

While he didn’t name anyone specifically, Hizzoner told MSNBC that “one of the individual’s husband was arrested for and convicted for terrorism on a federal level.”

“One of them was married to someone that was arrested for terrorism,” he later doubled down during a follow-up interview on CBS.

1714570335115.png

OP, do you happen to have a list of at least ONE Jewish person that have been physically harmed or injured over what you're reporting?

gggbhhnnjnhhjjnnjhnn.jpeg

All those "free cell phones " they give illegals...

They track em

Guess where 1000 of em are

?

At Universities around the country

The "grass roots democrats" lol

It's always top down and the useful idiots are just so useful don't cha know

OP, do you happen to have a list of at least ONE Jewish person that have been physically harmed or injured over what you're reporting?
Lots of jews have been injured by muzzie dogs in New York City dating back DECADES Lots of muzzie bitches have claimed "SOMEONE TOUCHED MY
HIJAB" You don't know?

Liberals are the dirtiest filthiest scum of the earth and they will never change. You won't hear a peep out of them as a Jew is bashed in the head. They are okay with that. :icon_sjung:

if you are REALLY interested----some may have come to court--in which case
some of the information becomes public record---but not from me. You could ask CAIR about it-----if you want really HUGE STATS for "someone pulled my
head scarf"

Forum List

Back