Wikileaks: Clinton bribed 6 republicans to destroy Trump

What you think is fake because they told you it's fake doesn't mean it's fake. Don't fall for GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA that's exactly where they want you i've seen the list, we go tthe list, and we know those list are total fkn bull shit So please stop telling me wtf fake news sites are.
I was the first one to post the link where it came from and why. A Liberal college asshole created the list... it's all backfiring.
Yoiuve got about 10 different predictions going right now. None of them are going to happen. Will you stop going to these websites when you realize they have zero credibility?

You see, the rest of us require that our news sources are accurate consistantly. If CNN made 10 false predictions in a single year, they would go out of business because, we wont tolerate unsubstantiated garbage.

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.

Nice goosestep there, brownshirted useful idiot.
Someones got their conspiracy lingo on point! Arent you adorable. :laugh:

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
View attachment 107195
DEAL WITH IT In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge
Zero Hedge is a fake news site. Its a couple batty bloggers who run it. You cant defend fake news with fake news. You need legit sources.

LET'S PLAY A GAME DOUCHE, STOP MAKING MY POST ABOUT FKN FAKE NEWS THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S ABOUT ...................NOW GTF OFF AND GO BLOW YOUR BS ON YOUR OWN POST

Yoiuve got about 10 different predictions going right now. None of them are going to happen. Will you stop going to these websites when you realize they have zero credibility?

You see, the rest of us require that our news sources are accurate consistantly. If CNN made 10 false predictions in a single year, they would go out of business because, we wont tolerate unsubstantiated garbage.

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
View attachment 107195
DEAL WITH IT In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge
Zero Hedge is a fake news site. Its a couple batty bloggers who run it. You cant defend fake news with fake news. You need legit sources.

LET'S PLAY A GAME DOUCHE, STOP MAKING MY POST ABOUT FKN FAKE NEWS THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S ABOUT ...................NOW GTF OFF AND GO BLOW YOUR BS ON YOUR OWN POST
We have to have some standards here. This isnt a conspiracy forum. We cant allow made up stories to be mixed in with real stuff. People are going to get confused. Its not personal.

View attachment 107195

We have to have some standards here. This isnt a conspiracy forum. We cant allow made up stories to be mixed in with real stuff. People are going to get confused. Its not personal.

We have standards. The left, eh, not so much.

Thats a fake news site. No credible news organizations are covering this story, so its obviously a fake.

Fake news sites to watch out for
What you think is fake because they told you it's fake doesn't mean it's fake. Don't fall for GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA that's exactly where they want you i've seen the list, we go tthe list, and we know those list are total fkn bull shit So please stop telling me wtf fake news sites are.
I was the first one to post the link where it came from and why. A Liberal college asshole created the list... it's all backfiring.
Whatever list you are talking about and who created is irrelevant. A red herring. The fact remains that your OP is fake news. I already told you that many months ago.

Thats a fake news site. No credible news organizations are covering this story, so its obviously a fake.

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low and you require no accountability from your reporters, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.
What news site are you watching, but I have found false news on all of the news sites at one time or another. Some have more than others. In some cases they don't really report events that are important like the Mob heading North right now. I don't think anyone has reported it except the Mexican daily. Mexico Daily News You can check it out at Mexico News Daily — the latest news from Mexico

Conspiracy theorists on the other hand dont seem to care at all about accuracy. End Times Headlines could fuck up a thousand news stories (which they have) and you guys dont bat an eye. Your standards are very low and you require no accountability from your reporters, so you end up with almost 100% fake news.

People don't need you to TRY and tell them what is fake or not fake, So if you think it's all so fake then stay fuck off the article and don't bother if you are going to stop here just to TELL PPL A SOURCE IS FAKE YOUR THE FK WHAT IS WRONG IWTH THIS COUNTRY. ............

I KNOW FAKE FKN NEWS YOU DON'T other wise you wouldn't be part of the brainwashed zombies of the nation who are so fkn out of it you don't know wht is fake or not.
Im sorry, im really not trying to make you mad, but we cant have conspiracy theories polluting the current events or political forums. Post these stories in the conspiracy section and have a ball with them!
Read the Democrat media outlets with the talking points directly from the Progressives. Sure I am going to go there first for true information.

People don't need you to TRY and tell them what is fake or not fake, So if you think it's all so fake then stay fuck off the article and don't bother if you are going to stop here just to TELL PPL A SOURCE IS FAKE YOUR THE FK WHAT IS WRONG IWTH THIS COUNTRY. ............

I KNOW FAKE FKN NEWS YOU DON'T other wise you wouldn't be part of the brainwashed zombies of the nation who are so fkn out of it you don't know wht is fake or not.
Im sorry, im really not trying to make you mad, but we cant have conspiracy theories polluting the current events or political forums. Post these stories in the conspiracy section and have a ball with them!
Read the Democrat media outlets with the talking points directly from the Progressives. Sure I am going to go there first for true information.
Youre describing biased news. Thats much different than telling people the Sandy Hook parents are liars.

WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’
---------------------------------

The more people who keep trying to blow the whistle on this bitch the more her lovers just keep denying it lol

This is from your link,

Update: This story originally mistakenly stated that WikiLeaks had released information showing Hillary Clinton campaign staffers bribing 6 Republicans to “destroy Trump”. This was false. The email was fabricated by a self-described satirical website.

You dumbasses believe any conspiracy-related shit. It is why you have ZERO credibility.

WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’
---------------------------------

The more people who keep trying to blow the whistle on this bitch the more her lovers just keep denying it lol

This is from your link,

Update: This story originally mistakenly stated that WikiLeaks had released information showing Hillary Clinton campaign staffers bribing 6 Republicans to “destroy Trump”. This was false. The email was fabricated by a self-described satirical website.

You dumbasses believe any conspiracy-related shit. It is why you have ZERO credibility.

It sure is a good thing liberals don't believe bullshit stories they have read or heard. Only those dumb ass Trump supporters are that stupid.

When you click your link, there is an update-

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967
That all changed in the 1960s.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA

‘Conspiracy theory’ is a term that strikes fear and anxiety in the hearts of most every public figure, particularly journalists and academics. Since the 1960s the label has become a disciplinary device that has been overwhelmingly effective in defining certain events as off limits to inquiry or debate. Especially in the United States, raising legitimate questions about dubious official narratives destined to inform public opinion (and thereby public policy) is a major thought crime that must be cauterized from the public psyche at all costs… CIA Document 1035-960 played a definitive role in making the ‘conspiracy theory’ term a weapon to be wielded against almost any individual or group calling the government’s increasingly clandestine programs and activities into question. From CIA Document 1035-960

When you click your link, there is an update-

There is zero chance that Mindwars addresses this. She also wont learn from her mistakes. She will just keep posting more of this horseshit.

:71:

"What you think is fake because they told you it's fake doesn't mean it's fake."

:71:

Forum List

Back