Wikileaks File Dump - Hillary E-Mails, McCain Dirt, Vegas Shooter

Old news.

Boring...
you fucknugget - you go through it all yet?

didn't think so.

troll elsewhere.
There’s zero indication that any of this is new and very low likelihood that it is.
So you went through it to find out?

Fuck nuggets run in packs I suppose.
Let’s use some common sense. Wikileaks is going to make a major document dump without any statement? Nothing even on Twitter?

Hard to believe, don’t you think?

I'm not sure what to make of this yet. Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... https://file.wikileaks.org/file/... These are Clinton’s emails: Index of /file/clinton-emails/ Index file! https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fb...wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! b Index of /file/ file.wikileaks.org

Not sure how legit it is, but that is what I just received in an email.

here's one that should expose Hillary at her worst:

I thought you shd know that Gen Petraeus is receiving the James Madison medal today at Princeton's alumni day as the 1
graduate alumnus who best exemplifies princeton's motto of princeton in the nation's service and the service of all 1
nations. He is enormously proud, as he shd be, to get this award. I think it would be great if you sent him an email
congratulating him. AM

I'm not sure what to make of this yet. Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... Index of /file/... These are Clinton’s emails: Index of /file/clinton-emails/ Index file! Index of /file/ Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! b Index of /file/ file.wikileaks.org

Not sure how legit it is, but that is what I just received in an email.
Hoax.

New Topics

Forum List

Back