Wikileaks -Julian Assange - admits Seth Rich was a contributor

He literally says "We don't comment on who our sources are." So this is a lie.

He virtually identified Seth Rich. I believe that if the contributor is dead thar he should identify the individual outright.
None of which changes the fact that you lied about what Assange said, nor do I think he cares what you think WikiLeaks's policy on their sources should be.

He virtually identified Seth Rich. I believe that if the contributor is dead thar he should identify the individual outright.
None of which changes the fact that you lied about what Assange said, nor do I think he cares what you think WikiLeaks's policy on their sources should be.

I understand that anything that favors DJT irritates you.

Deal with it.

He identified Seth the best way he could under the circumstances.

Only a dumb fuck like yourself can pretend not to know who he was talking about.

I understand that anything that favors DJT irritates you.

Deal with it.

He identified Seth the best way he could under the circumstances.

Only a dumb fuck like yourself can pretend not to know who he was talking about.
How would it favor Trump even if it weren't a complete fabrication on your part?

New Topics

Forum List

Back