More evidence of a cover-up:
Lee Harvey Oswald was the loan gunman. That is why an autopsy was not allowed in Texas. That is why Kennedy’s body was shipped to Washington D.C. where a federal autopsy could be made, where they could fabricate the evidence to support the lies of the Warren commission. There was a Jesuit led conspiracy to kill JFK and they didn’t want the evidence to get out, no matter how many people had to be killed in the process.

If there really were several bullets fired that day in Dealy Plaza, then certainly the car would have contained evidence of this. And so it did.

Three days after the assassination, Carl Renas, head of security at the Dearborn Division of the Ford Motor Company, drives the limousine, helicopters hovering over head, from Washington to Cincinnati. In doing so, he noticed several bullet holes, the most notable being the one in the windshield’s chrome molding strip, which he said was clearly ‘a primary strike’ and ‘not a fragment,’ The limousine was taken by Renas to Hess and Eisenhart of Cincinnati where the chrome molding was replaced. The Secret Service told Renas to “keep your mouth shut.” — Charles Crenshaw, JFK: Conspiracy of Silence, Penguin Books USA, p. 106.

Renas was the head of security for the Dearborn Division of Ford Motor Co. Who was the head of that division in 1963 that dispatched Renas for the task of his life?

Henry Ford II says today that the first time he can remember meeting Lee Iacocca was in November 1960 when he summoned the young salesman to his office to tell them he was giving him command of the Ford division [at Dearborn]. — Robert Lacey, Ford, the Men and the Machine, Ballantine Books, p. 531.

Lee Iacocca was the man in charge of the Dearborn Division of the Ford Motor Company, who dispatched Carl Renas to go to Washington D.C. to get the car that JFK was in when he was assassinated. Iacocca was the head of the Dearborn Division until he became President of Ford Motor Company in 1970. Iacocca was part of the cover-up because he suppressed evidence concerning JFK’s assassination.

What connection does he have with the Catholic Church? In Iacocca’s autobiography he says,

It took me a number of years to fully understand why I had to make a good confession to a priest before I went to Holy Communion, but in my teens I began to appreciate the importance of this most misunderstood right of the Catholic Church. In later years, I found myself completely refreshed after confession. I even began to attend weekend retreats where the Jesuits in face-to-face examinations of conscience made me come to grips with how I was conducting my life. — Iacocca: An Autobiography, Bantam Books, p. 8.

Roman Catholic Lee Iacocca, head of the Dearborn division of the Ford Motor Co. was the one who dispatched Carl Renas to get the limousine that had the evidence of multiple bullets that were shot from multiple guns that killed John F. Kennedy. Isn’t it amazing that many years later as President of Chrysler, Lee Iacocca went to Congress and asked for financial help? Since Catholic Iacocca had been such an obedient servant to his Jesuit masters, another obedient Catholic by the name of Thomas ‘Tip’ O’Neill used his power as Speaker of the House to get Lee Iacocca all the money he needed.

There were many people who knew a great deal about the Kennedy assassination. Unfortunately, almost all of them died under mysterious circumstances. There was a concerted effort to be sure that no secrets were ever told. Even Jean Hill stated that several attempts were made to kill her and her children.

Jim Marrs, author of Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, wrote: “In the three-year period which followed the murder of President Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, 18 material witnesses died — six by gunfire, three in motor accidents, two by suicide, one from a cut throat, one from a karate chop to the neck, five from natural causes.” ...A mathematician hired by the London Sunday Times in February of 1967 concluded that the odds of the number of witnesses involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy dying between November 22, 1963 and that date were 100,000 trillion to one.... In the time period ranging from November 22, 1963 to August 1993 over 115 ‘witnesses’ have died or fallen victim to death by strange circumstances, suicides or murder. — Craig Roberts and John Armstrong, JFK: The Dead Witnesses, Consolidated Press, p. 3.

Kennedy was one of many Presidents, kings, Czars, and emperors who refused to obey the Jesuits and was killed for it. PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

Lee Harvey Oswald was the loan gunman. That is why an autopsy was not allowed in Texas. That is why Kennedy’s body was shipped to Washington D.C. where a federal autopsy could be made, where they could fabricate the evidence to support the lies of the Warren commission. There was a Jesuit led conspiracy to kill JFK and they didn’t want the evidence to get out, no matter how many people had to be killed in the process.

If there really were several bullets fired that day in Dealy Plaza, then certainly the car would have contained evidence of this. And so it did.

Three days after the assassination, Carl Renas, head of security at the Dearborn Division of the Ford Motor Company, drives the limousine, helicopters hovering over head, from Washington to Cincinnati. In doing so, he noticed several bullet holes, the most notable being the one in the windshield’s chrome molding strip, which he said was clearly ‘a primary strike’ and ‘not a fragment,’ The limousine was taken by Renas to Hess and Eisenhart of Cincinnati where the chrome molding was replaced. The Secret Service told Renas to “keep your mouth shut.” — Charles Crenshaw, JFK: Conspiracy of Silence, Penguin Books USA, p. 106.

Renas was the head of security for the Dearborn Division of Ford Motor Co. Who was the head of that division in 1963 that dispatched Renas for the task of his life?

Henry Ford II says today that the first time he can remember meeting Lee Iacocca was in November 1960 when he summoned the young salesman to his office to tell them he was giving him command of the Ford division [at Dearborn]. — Robert Lacey, Ford, the Men and the Machine, Ballantine Books, p. 531.

Lee Iacocca was the man in charge of the Dearborn Division of the Ford Motor Company, who dispatched Carl Renas to go to Washington D.C. to get the car that JFK was in when he was assassinated. Iacocca was the head of the Dearborn Division until he became President of Ford Motor Company in 1970. Iacocca was part of the cover-up because he suppressed evidence concerning JFK’s assassination.

What connection does he have with the Catholic Church? In Iacocca’s autobiography he says,

It took me a number of years to fully understand why I had to make a good confession to a priest before I went to Holy Communion, but in my teens I began to appreciate the importance of this most misunderstood right of the Catholic Church. In later years, I found myself completely refreshed after confession. I even began to attend weekend retreats where the Jesuits in face-to-face examinations of conscience made me come to grips with how I was conducting my life. — Iacocca: An Autobiography, Bantam Books, p. 8.

Roman Catholic Lee Iacocca, head of the Dearborn division of the Ford Motor Co. was the one who dispatched Carl Renas to get the limousine that had the evidence of multiple bullets that were shot from multiple guns that killed John F. Kennedy. Isn’t it amazing that many years later as President of Chrysler, Lee Iacocca went to Congress and asked for financial help? Since Catholic Iacocca had been such an obedient servant to his Jesuit masters, another obedient Catholic by the name of Thomas ‘Tip’ O’Neill used his power as Speaker of the House to get Lee Iacocca all the money he needed.

There were many people who knew a great deal about the Kennedy assassination. Unfortunately, almost all of them died under mysterious circumstances. There was a concerted effort to be sure that no secrets were ever told. Even Jean Hill stated that several attempts were made to kill her and her children.

Jim Marrs, author of Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, wrote: “In the three-year period which followed the murder of President Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, 18 material witnesses died — six by gunfire, three in motor accidents, two by suicide, one from a cut throat, one from a karate chop to the neck, five from natural causes.” ...A mathematician hired by the London Sunday Times in February of 1967 concluded that the odds of the number of witnesses involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy dying between November 22, 1963 and that date were 100,000 trillion to one.... In the time period ranging from November 22, 1963 to August 1993 over 115 ‘witnesses’ have died or fallen victim to death by strange circumstances, suicides or murder. — Craig Roberts and John Armstrong, JFK: The Dead Witnesses, Consolidated Press, p. 3.

Kennedy was one of many Presidents, kings, Czars, and emperors who refused to obey the Jesuits and was killed for it. PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
Just can't buy into the Vatican/Jesuit conspiracy.
Change the religion to one that stole nuclear secrets around the same time and the one that really controls the Federal Reserve and you may have something

Change the religion to one that stole nuclear secrets around the same time and the one that really controls the Federal Reserve and you may have something
It isn't a conspiracy. Historical evidence and facts prove that the Jesuits created the Federal Reserve, that Edward Mandell House was a Jesuit agent of Rome and that the Federal Reserve plan was being resisted by the world's wealthiest men which is why the Jesuits arranged for them to make that maiden voyage on the Titanic. After these men died? The Fed Reserve was created (1913) Look the dates. Still don't believe it? Read this: THE SINKING OF THE TITANIC
The greatest tragedies in the last two hundred years can be traced to the Jesuits. We will now show that the Jesuits planned and carried out the sinking of the Titanic, and we will show why they did it.

Since the early 1830’s, America did not have a central bank. The Jesuits desperately wanted another central bank in America so that they would have a bottomless reservoir from which to draw money for their many wars and other hideous schemes around the world.

In 1910, seven men met on Jekyll Island just off the coast of Georgia to establish a central bank, which they called the Federal Reserve Bank. These men were Nelson Aldrich and Frank Vanderlip, both representing the Rockefeller financial empire; Henry Davison, Charles Norton, and Benjamin Strong, representing J.P. Morgan; and Paul Warburg, representing the Rothschild banking dynasty of Europe. We have already seen that the Rothschilds were the banking agents for the papacy’s Jesuits, holding “the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.”

The Morgans were friendly competitors with the Rothschilds and became socially close to them. Morgan’s London-based firm was saved from financial ruin in 1857 by the Bank of England over which the Rothschilds held great influence. Thereafter, Morgan appears to have served as a Rothschild financial agent and went to great length to appear totally American....

His [Rockefeller’s] entry into the field was not welcomed by Morgan, and they became fierce competitors. Eventually, they decided to minimize their competition by entering into joint ventures. In the end, they worked together to create a national banking cartel called the Federal Reserve System. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 209. (Emphasis supplied).

These three financial families, the Rothschilds, Morgans, and Rockefellers all do the bidding of the Jesuit Order because of Jesuit infiltration in their organizations. They do whatever is necessary to destroy constitutional liberty in America and to bring the pope to world domination. As we look back over the 20th century, we see how successful the Jesuits have been. They have continued to squander the wealth of America and continually attack its great constitution and civil liberties. Daily, the power of the pope in Vatican City increases. One day they will achieve total power again.

The building of the Titanic began in 1909 at a shipyard in Belfast, the capitol of Northern Ireland. Belfast was a Protestant haven and was hated by the Jesuits. World War One began just a few years later.

The Titanic was one of a fleet of ships owned by the White Star Line, an international shipping company.

Banking was not the only business in which Morgan had a strong financial interest. Using his control over the nation’s railroads as financial leverage, he had created an international shipping trust which included Germany’s two largest lines plus one of the two in England, the White Star Lines. — Ibid, p. 246.

There were a number of very rich and powerful men who made it abundantly clear that they were not in favor of the Federal Reserve System. J.P. Morgan was ordered by the Jesuits to build the Titanic. This ‘unsinkable’ ship would serve as the death ship for those who opposed the Jesuits’ plan for a Federal Reserve system.

These rich and powerful men would have been able to block the establishment of the Federal Reserve, and their power and fortunes had to be taken out of their hands. They had to be destroyed by a means so preposterous that no one would suspect that they were murdered, and no one would suspect the Jesuits. The Titanic was the vehicle of their destruction. In order to further shield the papacy and the Jesuits from suspicion, many Irish, French, and Italian Roman Catholics immigrating to the New World were aboard. They were people who were expendable. Protestants from Belfast who wanted to immigrate to the United States were also invited on board.

All the wealthy and powerful men the Jesuits wanted to get rid of were invited to take the cruise. Three of the richest and most important of these were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor, probably the wealthiest man in the world. Their total wealth, at that time, using dollar values of their day was more than 500 million dollars. Today that amount of money would be worth nearly eleven billion dollars. These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace. They had to be destroyed because the Jesuits knew they would use their wealth and influence to oppose a Federal Reserve Bank as well as the various wars that were being planned. - read the entire story on this link THE SINKING OF THE TITANIC

Jacob Schiff was a Jesuit agent of Rome. That he was a Jew is inconsequential. Rome would like for the world to believe the Jews are in control of the Fed but it is the Jesuits who are in control of it - so forget about Schiff being a Jew. Here is how Schiff factored in from clip on Jesuit / Vatican behind WWI:
The actual Jesuit financiers of the Revolution were to be found in America.

William Franklin Sands, a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, had just contributed $1,000,000 to the Bolsheviks. — Anthony Sutton, Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, Veritas Publishing, pp. 133, 134.

Jacob Schiff was the principle Jesuit in America who was assigned the task of taking over the American banking system and establishing the Federal Reserve.

Jacob Schiff came to America in the late 1800s with orders from the Rothschilds to get control of the American banking system. By the turn of the century, 1900, Schiff had mastery of the entire banking fraternity on Wall Street. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped Lecture.

Since Schiff had control of the Federal Reserve Bank, he now had a source of money to finance the Communist Revolution in Russia.

In the February 3, 1949, issue of the New York Journal American, Schiff’s grandson, John, was quoted by columnist Cholly Knickerbocker as saying that his grandfather [Jacob Schiff] had given about twenty million dollars for the triumph of Communism in Russia. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 265.

In today’s money, that twenty million would be 420 million dollars, money essentially stolen from the American people through the Federal Reserve Bank.

Jacob Schiff was in control of the entire banking fraternity and was financing a government whose avowed principles are the direct antithesis of the United States Constitution. Schiff pretended to be an American capitalist. He was living in America, but his sole objective was that of the papacy: the ultimate destruction of America.

There were other goals that the Jesuits hoped to reach with World War One.

All the great nations, including the United States, were war-weary, devastated, and mourning their dead. Peace was the great universal desire. Thus, when it was proposed by Woodrow Wilson to set up a ‘League of Nations’ to ensure peace; all the great nations jumped on that bandwagon without even stopping to read the fine print in that insurance policy. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped lecture.

After World War One, an attempt was made to set up a one-world government, and the League of Nations was established. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. prevented the United States from joining the League of Nations. The Jesuits’ plot to create a one world governing body from which they could control the world, was stopped only temporarily. This part of the Jesuits’ plan had to wait another 27 years for a repeat performance, when the Second World War would result in the United Nations.

Before we look at yet another reason for the Papacy’s delight in the First World War, let us look briefly at president Woodrow Wilson. Wilson was controlled and dominated by Colonel Edward Mandell House. Wilson said:

Mr. House is my second personality. He is my independent self. His thoughts and mine are one. — Charles Seymour, The Intimate Papers of Colonel House, Houghton Mifflin, vol. I, pp. 114-115.

For seven long years Colonel House was Woodrow Wilson’s other self.... It was House who made the slate for the Cabinet, formulated the first policies of the Administration and practically directed the foreign affairs of the United States. We had, indeed, two Presidents for one.… Super ambassador, he talked to emperors and kings as an equal. He was the spiritual generalissimo of the Administration. — George Viereck, The Strangest Friendship in History: Woodrow Wilson and Colonel House, Liveright Publishers, pp. 18, 19, 33.

Vierick says on pages 106-108 that while Wilson was running for re-election in 1916 on a platform of “because he kept us out of war,” House was negotiating a secret agreement with England and France, on behalf of Woodrow Wilson, that America would enter the war immediately after the election. House was also intimate with the power centers of money and power in Europe.

House had close contacts with both J.P. Morgan and the old banking families of Europe. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 239.

Edward Mandell House totally controlled Woodrow Wilson. House was a Jesuit carrying out their every desire. He used Wilson as a puppet to create the League of Nations for the Jesuits. Wilson was nothing more than Rome’s tool to do their bidding.

Another reason for World War One was to pay back Germany for its opposition to the papacy and the Jesuits in the 1860s and 1870s. Germany was the birthplace of the hated Lutherans. Twice during this time, Chancellor Otto von Bismarck led Germany (known as Prussia ) to military victories over the Jesuit-controlled countries of Austria in 1866 and France in 1870. Bismarck also outlawed the Jesuit order with the Kulturkampf law in 1872. These ‘crimes’ against Rome and the Jesuits had to be repaid in kind. Hence, many thousands of Germans were slain in the bloodbath of World War One. - Keep reading on link - all of these men Schiff, House, were Jesuits working for the Vatican to bring about the destruction of America.

WORLD WAR ONE

Yeah, let's offer sums of cash to know the names and information about the agents assisting America.

That screams to me a Russian agent. Wikileaks can fall of a cliff, the dirty Russian sob's.
Actually, quite the reverse is true. The redacted parts are about the agents in the Deep State that are enemies of the public government. These are enemies of the public state.

Public government is a soviet terminology and many people went to gulags for opposing it. Are you for the public and its public government?

Yeah, let's offer sums of cash to know the names and information about the agents assisting America.

That screams to me a Russian agent. Wikileaks can fall of a cliff, the dirty Russian sob's.
Actually, quite the reverse is true. The redacted parts are about the agents in the Deep State that are enemies of the public government. These are enemies of the public state.

Public government is a soviet terminology and many people went to gulags for opposing it. Are you for the public and its public government?
The soviets were amateurs compared to what is going on today. OTH, some believe they helped orchestrate, or are in on everything that is going on today.

The soviets were amateurs compared to what is going on today. OTH, some believe they helped orchestrate, or are in on everything that is going on today.

Exit checks at airports and all border crossings are new, first ever, and the most telling sign of starting socialism. Exit checks are a tradition of the Soviet Union. Now, both the USA and the U.K. have air tight exit checks for a couple of years.

wikileaks is an enemy of the state
. . . . and that state is an enemy of the people. I guess that make them our ally.

no 'the state' is by the people for the people.. we live by rule of law... sorry, snowflake.
By rule of law? And whose law would that be?

derrrrp :uhoh3:

certainly not by julian fucking assange's law or the law of your dad vlad.

There are two types of Americans. Those who pay taxes and those who don't pay taxes. Those who don't pay taxes write and own the law. Those who do pay taxes get the short end of it. Let me guess, you are not in this category.

Last edited:
says you. :itsok:
It's comes from an anti-materialist, anti-statist piece of literature.

It comes from a source that supports what I AM SAYING. THE STATE is the problem.

fAbmiCB.png

Thanks MisterBeale
I tried to look it up and found this:
The surprising history of ‘snowflake’ as a political insult

I think using the term as a political slam is hilariously ingenious.
You have to be able to laugh to put it in perspective sometimes and do a reality check.

As for the meaning that millenials think they are special,
I still think that is true. There's just a lot more responsibility
that comes with wielding that much power and knowledge.
It doesn't come from depending on govt or other people's money,
but using that unique purpose and plan to "DIY" and not wait or depend
on approval FROM others, but organizing support FOR mutual plans in common.

It's more proactive and not about victimhood.

wikileaks is an enemy of the state
. . . . and that state is an enemy of the people. I guess that make them our ally.

no 'the state' is by the people for the people.. we live by rule of law... sorry, snowflake.

There are two types of Americans. Those who pay taxes and those who don't pay taxes. Those who don't pay taxes write and own the law. Those who do pay taxes get the short end of it. Let me guess, you are not in this category.

Yes and no anotherlife
It's not just who owns the gold makes the rules,
it's who knows the rules controls the gold.

If you know the natural laws of what governs society,
what drives individuals, relationships and institutions to work toward goals,
then you work with the laws instead of against them
and can organize and move resources through the human network.

Those are the natural laws that exist because
humans are social creatures and work in relation with others around us.

Now, you are talking about the written laws.
The written laws attempt to capture and communicate
the natural laws that the civil laws are based on
and the spiritual laws that the church laws are based on.

So that's where you are saying the govt is currently backwards,
where the people controlling the gold and making the laws
are thus manipulating them to make other people pay taxes
while they get write offs and get out of paying (or abuse
the resources for corporate or political profit and are never forced to pay this back)

I'd say it's the LEGAL interest groups that keep the system
going where their political and corporate leaders profit off CONFLICT and PROBLEMS.
So there is no motivation for anyone to reform or solve anything with govt.
As long as they keep making money off the bureaucracy,
they keep financing each other to campaign, get and stay in office.

Now the RULES that people with power use are the same
that all taxpayers can use IF THEY KNOW THE RULES.

Invest your money into your OWN business programs
to create the policies and services YOU want to fund,
then subtract the business expenses FROM your taxes.

This is what the wealthy owners and leaders do to control
where their income and taxes go. We can all do this.
(Note: if you REALLY want to take on more control of capital,
look up independent currency such as Ithaca HOURS, barter banks
such as the Times Bank in Washington DC, or how to
start a credit union, worker cooperative, or microlending circle)

Just learn the RULES of how to set up DBA, LLC, etc.
and how to deal with deductions and taxes.

And YES taxpayers CAN control a lot more of where
our labor, income and taxes go by KNOWING the rules.

So what does Putin want with those docs?

Remember, Wikileaks is a Putin-shill org, so if they're offering money, it's Russian money.
If Wikileaks is a Putin-shill org, you're a Russian bot. :eek-52:

Yes and no anotherlife
It's not just who owns the gold makes the rules,
it's who knows the rules controls the gold.

If you know the natural laws of what governs society,
what drives individuals, relationships and institutions to work toward goals,
then you work with the laws instead of against them
and can organize and move resources through the human network.

Those are the natural laws that exist because
humans are social creatures and work in relation with others around us.

Now, you are talking about the written laws.
The written laws attempt to capture and communicate
the natural laws that the civil laws are based on
and the spiritual laws that the church laws are based on.

So that's where you are saying the govt is currently backwards,
where the people controlling the gold and making the laws
are thus manipulating them to make other people pay taxes
while they get write offs and get out of paying (or abuse
the resources for corporate or political profit and are never forced to pay this back)

I'd say it's the LEGAL interest groups that keep the system
going where their political and corporate leaders profit off CONFLICT and PROBLEMS.
So there is no motivation for anyone to reform or solve anything with govt.
As long as they keep making money off the bureaucracy,
they keep financing each other to campaign, get and stay in office.

Now the RULES that people with power use are the same
that all taxpayers can use IF THEY KNOW THE RULES.

Invest your money into your OWN business programs
to create the policies and services YOU want to fund,
then subtract the business expenses FROM your taxes.

This is what the wealthy owners and leaders do to control
where their income and taxes go. We can all do this.
(Note: if you REALLY want to take on more control of capital,
look up independent currency such as Ithaca HOURS, barter banks
such as the Times Bank in Washington DC, or how to
start a credit union, worker cooperative, or microlending circle)

Just learn the RULES of how to set up DBA, LLC, etc.
and how to deal with deductions and taxes.

And YES taxpayers CAN control a lot more of where
our labor, income and taxes go by KNOWING the rules.

IOW, the distinction between what is lawful and legal.

Humans know what is lawful. Elites decide what to make legal.

312192_505388899516801_1165284950_n.jpg

lawful_versus_unlawful.jpg

Yeah that one went completely off the rails at the first appearance of the word "Jesuit".

And all so unnecessary. The presence of a bullet hole in the windshield, clearly entering from the front, was confirmed by both a doctor at Parkland hospital who saw the car fresh minutes after the incident, and by a Ford foreman whose team replaced the windshield at the factory in Detroit. The former knew guns well and the latter knew windshields well. You don't need "Jesuits" and Lee Iacocca and far-fetched religion-rivalry bigotry to connect those dots.

There were basically two main reasons why Kennedy was assassinated. These reasons are involved with the Vietnam War, and the Federal Reserve Bank.

President Kennedy sent two aides to Vietnam, McNamara and Taylor, who gathered intelligence that convinced him that the United States needed to withdraw from Vietnam. Their memo to the president was entitled, Report of McNamara-Taylor Mission to South Vietnam.

With this report in hand, President Kennedy had what he wanted. It contained the essence of decisions he had to make. He had to get re-elected to finish programs set in motion during his first term; he had to get Americans out of Vietnam. — Col. L. Fletcher Prouty, JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and The Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy, Carol Publishing Group, p. 264.

Fletcher Prouty tells us that,

On Nov. 22, 1963, the government of the United States was taken over by the superpower group that wanted an escalation of the warfare in Indochina, and a continuing military buildup for generations to come. — Ibid. p. 264.

As President Kennedy began to de-escalate American involvement in Southeast Asia, this superpower group was planning his murder. Following Kennedy’s assassination, they made sure that America would remain in Vietnam for a long time.

Who was this group? Who wanted us in South Vietnam and why? When we answer these questions, the people behind the assassination of JFK will be known.

Avro Manhattan was a British journalist who worked for many years for the British Broadcasting Company. He has written at least 15 books on the role of the Roman Catholic Church in world affairs. In his book, Vietnam: Why Did We Go?, he tells us,

The political and military origin of the war of Vietnam has been described with millions of written and spoken words. Yet, nothing has been said about one of the most significant forces which contributed to its promotion, namely, the role played by religion, which in this case, means the part played by the Catholic Church, and by her diplomatic counterpart, the Vatican. Their active participation is not mere speculation. It is an historical fact as concrete as the presence of the U.S., or the massive guerilla resistance of Asian communism. The activities of the last two have been scrutinized by thousands of books, but the former has never been assessed, not even in a summarized form. The Catholic Church must be considered as a main promoter in the origin, escalation and prosecution of the Vietnamese conflict. From the very beginning this religious motivation helped set in motion the avalanche that was to cause endless agonies in the Asiatic and American continents.

The price paid was immense: thousands of billions of dollars; the mass dislocation of entire populations; political anarchy; military devastation on an unprecedented scale; the disgrace upon the civilized world; the loss of thousands upon thousands of young Asian and American lives. Last but not least, the wounding, mutilation, and death of hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children. The tragedy of Vietnam will go down in history as one of the most pernicious deeds of the contemporary alliance between politics and organized religion.

Factors of a political, ideological, economic, and military nature played no mean role in the unfolding of the war, but the religion of the Catholic Church was one of its main instigators. From the beginning her role has been minimized when not obliterated altogether. Concrete facts however, cannot be wiped away so easily, and it is these which we shall now scrutinize, even if briefly. — Avro Manhattan, Vietnam: Why Did We Go?, Chick Publications, 1984, p. 13, emphasis added.

The publisher’s foreword to this book, page 3, states:

Avro Manhattan, world authority on Vatican politics, has blown the cover on the real reason our boys suffered and died in Vietnam. He traces their death to the Vatican’s passionate desire to make Asia Roman Catholic. Vatican agents hatched and plotted the Vietnam War. American soldiers were serving the Vatican in their desperate struggle to survive the jungles, the hell of warfare, pain, death and destruction. It was all engineered by…her Jesuits. — Ibid. p. 3, emphasis added.
Full Story can be read here: PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

Uhhhhhmmmmmmm Jeri...............

John F. Kennedy *WAS* a Catholic. Famously. First Catholic President in fact. It was even an "issue" (I use the term laughingly) in the 1960 election, latent antiCatholic hysteria moaning that a Catholic POTUS would be "taking orders from the Vatican".

Moreover, US involvement with the Vietnam war began with Dulles (under Eisenhower) -- who was definitely not "Catholic".

You're making leaps here that are beyond absurd. Yes there were entities that feared Kennedy would pull the rug out from under them (including Dulles). Entities in government that wanted imperialism. Entities in organized crime that wanted pressure off. Entities in corporatocracy that wanted continued oil profits.

Entities in the Catholic Church? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh not so much.

New Topics

Forum List

Back