will the real voter fraud please raise your hand

NOTHING strange about a Republican district not counting all the votes of a Democrat opponent - no sir, NOTHING AT ALL.

NOTHING strange about a Republican district not counting all the votes of a Democrat opponent - no sir, NOTHING AT ALL.

As I said. Those 200 votes could just as easily been for the other guy.

Hell. The next 200 could also be for him.

Republicans cant count either -

Ohio Democrat Danny O'Connor just gained nearly 200 votes after uncounted ballots discovered

fundamentals ladies and gentlemen, FUNDAMENTALS.

That cut Republican Troy Balderson's lead to 1,594 votes, with 3,435 provisional ballots and 5,048 absentee ballots left to be processed by Aug. 24. "The votes from a portion of one voting location had not been processed into the tabulation system,"

What?! Now it's a counting issue....what ever happened to the Russians? Dumbass.

As I said. Those 200 votes could just as easily been for the other guy.

Hell. The next 200 could also be for him.

the pissing match I had with an idiot RW'r yesterday pointed out clerical error being a very insignificant portion of fraud - had the Dem won in that district and several hundred votes magically appeared for the Republican VOTER FRAUD would be the war cry weeks, months, and years from the right.

Republicans cant count either -

Ohio Democrat Danny O'Connor just gained nearly 200 votes after uncounted ballots discovered

fundamentals ladies and gentlemen, FUNDAMENTALS.

That cut Republican Troy Balderson's lead to 1,594 votes, with 3,435 provisional ballots and 5,048 absentee ballots left to be processed by Aug. 24. "The votes from a portion of one voting location had not been processed into the tabulation system,"

What?! Now it's a counting issue....what ever happened to the Russians? Dumbass.

nothing - you're still one.

Any time a Democrat loses an election by a couple thousand votes or less, they "find" the ones to prevail. It NEVER happens the other way.

Curious, isn't it?

Any time a Democrat loses an election by a couple thousand votes or less, they "find" the ones to prevail. It NEVER happens the other way.

Curious, isn't it?
can anyone say Al Franken?

Forum List

Back