CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

Each hospital in the country are sending in their reports to the CDC and they're all saying the same thing and that is over 99% of covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.
how would a hospital know that? please, educate me on the practices of hospitals.

Umm, I gather they simply ask the patient and or his family? Hopefully this solves that bit of mystery for you.
They have to be there first

It's personal to me now, just when I was starting to relax & enjoy the decline of a life threating illness, the danger of a new variant seems to have arrived. It also seems to be true that the unvaccinated are getting & spreading it. Now those vaccinated are starting to get sick also. So far those vaccinated are getting less ill & not needing to be hospitalized. Who knows what the mutation of this variant could bring? Half a million more deaths? Why a medical problem was made political I do not understand, When all the major political players from the top down have been vaccinated?

no, the mutations are and will be coming from vaccinated bodies through transmission. I refuse to let them touch me because I got covid after I tipped a recently vaccinated woman who looked ill--she touched my hand. exactly 24 hours later I had chills and fever of 102 which lasted 11 days. I had extreme nausea, stomach issues and developed covid lung ( looks like broken glass), yet I was not hospitalized.

I now have permanent antibodies and any variant that comes my way will be recognized by my immune system and dealt with. the vaccinated, on the other hand, will encounter corona type infections as their own bodies attack themselves.

CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study. CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study

1st autopsy of vaccinated. old man's body full of spike proteins

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/06/first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-finds-every-organ-of-body-infested-with-spike-proteins/

blood changes after vaccine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JUwVIks3ISJE/

drawings of immunity n vaccine. after 2nd shot spike protein antibodies eat vessel walls
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/quot-proof-that-puts-a-end-to-the-sars-cov-2-narrative-quot-professor-sucharit-bhakdi_895vxLrSVgHYH7y.html

vaccines cause small capillary clots. lungs, brains, heart, and spinal cord are permanently damaged. lung hypertension develops. spike proteins in vascular cells clot capillaries and the body attacks them in cells.

/

and

https://m.thebl.tv/us-news/spike-protein-in-ccp-virus-vaccine-caused-shedding-bleeding-and-brain-damage-says-study.html

AFLDS researcher Dain Pascocello revealed the vaccine creates “many trillions” of spike proteins that can exit the body and infect close contacts who have not been vaccinated.

“The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts,” he said in the study. “In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (disease causing) just like the full virus.

Exactly, the vaccinated are carriers from the shots

Each hospital in the country are sending in their reports to the CDC and they're all saying the same thing and that is over 99% of covid deaths are from the unvaccinated.
how would a hospital know that? please, educate me on the practices of hospitals.

Umm, I gather they simply ask the patient and or his family? Hopefully this solves that bit of mystery for you.

Usually ppl who are sick and then dying of covid or something else do end up at a hospital at some point. That's what hospitals are for.

Usually ppl who are sick and then dying of covid or something else do end up at a hospital at some point. That's what hospitals are for.
Yep, except that isn’t happening. It’s a rouse

I know that in the fantasy world you live in none of this is happening, but it is, covid is real, hundreds of thousands have died, people are still dying, but it's the unvaccinated this time around.

I know that in the fantasy world you live in none of this is happening, but it is, covid is real, hundreds of thousands have died, people are still dying, but it's the unvaccinated this time around.
8000 people die a day in our country. save me your shaming. fk off, is all I can say. no such thing as wuhan flu. you can't prove it with any material accept what you get from the people colluding in it.

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta. If you have been vaxxed, you might get covid or delta and then die.

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta. If you have been vaxxed, you might get covid or delta and then die.
I still want to know why a vaccinated person is scared of an unvaccinated person? They created the variance.

Show us the data that the fully vaccinated are dropping like flies. I'll wait.

What an ugly mess, so many working to keep the virus going, why? is it medical or political. take politics out and let the experts in the field fight it out. an honest solution is needed.

If you have been vaxxed, you might get covid or delta and die. You should learn about early treatment so you will know what to do when you start getting sick.

If you have been vaxxed, you might get covid or delta and die. You should learn about early treatment so you will know what to do when you start getting sick.
I read people died from the vaccine. Why hasn't that dude.

What an ugly mess, so many working to keep the virus going, why? is it medical or political. take politics out and let the experts in the field fight it out. an honest solution is needed.
how is it affecting you?

So you have nothing, but more conspiracy theories, gotcha. Next!

Forum List

Back