CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

Like Rand Paul said the vaccine is not a replacement for natural immunity. It should only be for people in high-risk categories, like the elderly, although my father-in-law passed away at 95 last year of natural causes and never had a vaccine.

I've had the virus---do you really think that your vaccinated self is less likely to get the virus than I am?
Maybe, maybe not. You are right, we don't know, yet. What appears to be likely true is that people who have been infected have an ever better response to the vaccines than those that haven't. So you would be doing yourself a favor to get vaccinated.

Mercola is a quack doctor that makes a ton of money pushing anti vaxxer propaganda so he can sell shit on his website. He sells vitamins as supposed cures for covid19. Posting anything from there is :laugh:.

which is better getting Covid and surviving it or surviving it because you took a vaccine, for long term survival?
Getting covid naturally is more or less a game of russian roulette. You could literally end up dying, or wind up with lingering symptoms for months if you're an older adult. Getting the vaccine allows for a much more controlled and safer experience. Notice, that over 150 million ppl in just this country alone have gotten it and 600,000 people didn't die. Now tell me which method you'd prefer. Strange question.

which is better getting Covid and surviving it or surviving it because you took a vaccine, for long term survival?
Easy answer: Getting a vaccine, since they are very effective at preventing serious illness.
I've had the virus---do you really think that your vaccinated self is less likely to get the virus than I am? You have to get a booster within a few months---I may never have to.

More and more medical experts are coming out and suggesting that immunity may last a lifetime whether from the vaccine or natural infection. But getting a booster is not a big deal, because if deadlier mutant strains becomes a thing in the future a booster will save you.

Mercola is a quack doctor that makes a ton of money pushing anti vaxxer propaganda so he can sell shit on his website. He sells vitamins as supposed cures for covid19. Posting anything from there is
Can you post what propaganda Dr Mercola pushes that is not true?

Mercola is a quack doctor that makes a ton of money pushing anti vaxxer propaganda so he can sell shit on his website. He sells vitamins as supposed cures for covid19. Posting anything from there is
Besides being repeatedly warned to stop selling snake oil with false claims of efficacy?

Mercola is a laughingstock with zero credibility, in scientific circles. He sells snake oil and propagates lies.

Besides being repeatedly warned to stop selling snake oil with false claims of efficacy?

Mercola is a laughingstock with zero credibility, in scientific circles. He sells snake oil and propagates lies.

Some, sure. For example the fake medicines he sold for which he claimed efficacy for treating covid-19. To provide a salient example.

Please stop getting your "science" from quack sites! :rolleyes-41:

Mercola - Conspiracy - Fake News - Bias - Not Credible

Mercola - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Bias - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not alwayssupported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Mercola.com a Quackery level pseudoscience website that advocates for sometimes dangerous, inaction or action, to serious health issues.

Variants aren't lethal.

Most viral mutations have little to no impact on the virus’s ability to cause infections and disease. But depending on where the changes are located in the virus’s genetic material, they may affect a virus’s properties, such as transmission (for example, it may spread more or less easily) or severity (for example, it may cause more or less severe disease).

Easy answer: Getting a vaccine, since they are very effective at preventing serious illness.
you can't prove that. again, if vaccines work, why are they still masking? BTW, that's rhetorical. you're far too stupid to even understand that answer.

Forum List

Back