Will Willy Nelson and Taylor Swift do a fund raiser for Appalachia or will they continue to suck ?

Maybe Taylor can pay Nelson's back taxes?
No silly, democrats don't pay taxes

Taxes are for the little people. You know, the little people that pay half a million dollars for a Taylor Swift ticket.

:laughing0301:

All Nelson and Swift have to do is show their undying support for the DNC, and they will never have to pay another tax in their life.

No silly, democrats don't pay taxes

Taxes are for the little people. You know, the little people that pay half a million dollars for a Taylor Swift ticket.

All Nelson and Swift have to do is show their undying support for the DNC, and they will never have to pay another tax in their life.

I don't like taxes either but we pay ours. They should too

I don't like taxes either but we pay ours. They should too
I remember when Obama was selecting his democrat cabinet, and after he made his selections they did background checks on them and found that a good many did not pay their taxes. The kicker was that the head of the IRS he had chosen, Timothy Geithner, also did not pay his taxes either, but he still to the job anyway.

I remember when Obama was selecting his democrat cabinet, and after he made his selections they did background checks on them and found that a good many did not pay their taxes. The kicker was that the head of the IRS he had chosen, Timothy Geithner, also did not pay his taxes either, but he still to the job anyway.

Yep and the irony was his Lois Learner went after the right over...taxes

Why burden Nelson and Swift with that mission? What about the Atlanta hip-hop community? Rappers like Snoop Dog make a lot of money. How about empty suit actor/politicians like Clooney who have a lot to say about politics but don't do shit for society?

We have a huge disaster which has greatly affected thousands and still some can not resort from trying to make it a political point.

Sad.

Forum List

Back