Will You Really Take The (Covid 19) Vaccine After Watching This

Already had Pfizer two shot, as have wife, kids, and family. All is well.

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs' by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

Trump got his shotz but his followers continue to claim Trump's vaccines are too deadly for them...(I think it's all in their head)

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs' by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."
Me, too. I hope the anti-vaxxers find there are going to be places where they're not welcome. It's your decision, join society as it is or live on the fringes with the rest of the virus variant factories.

Me, too. I hope the anti-vaxxers find there are going to be places where they're not welcome. It's your decision, join society as it is or live on the fringes with the rest of the virus variant factories.
who gives a shit...this is not nazi germany....yet.....and nobody wants to join the scum demonRATS anyhow...we already have good friends
so, you go join the "society' that you want, i'll be standing next to you, and you won't even know.....boo-hoo

This is a great short video that must be shared to the public. This is pretty much the way I understand it.

16 minutes of anti-vaxxer propaganda? I think not. Life is too short, especially when there are more qualified sources of info.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

"qualified sources"....its not the cdc, nor is it your quack-fake-i..these two retarded brains are flip-flopping everything to their needs, not mine.....life is to short to worry about what the scum demonRATS want....my life will continue the same

who gives a shit...this is not nazi germany....yet.....and nobody wants to join the scum demonRATS anyhow...we already have good friends so, you go join the "society' that you want, i'll be standing next to you, and you won't even know.....boo-hoo
You think it's because you don't want to join? The truth is that you won't be allowed to join. Go live in a cabin in the mountains and let the people who believe we can have a civil society live their lives without your sanctimonious rantings.

Why on Earth did you vaccinate the kids.??

who gives a shit...this is not nazi germany....yet.....and nobody wants to join the scum demonRATS anyhow...we already have good friends so, you go join the "society' that you want, i'll be standing next to you, and you won't even know.....boo-hoo
You think it's because you don't want to join? The truth is that you won't be allowed to join. Go live in a cabin in the mountains and let the people who believe we can have a civil society live their lives without your sanctimonious rantings.
Yeah... we see what kind "civil society" you demtrash create. Every major city in America is a nothing more than filthy, dangerous, homeless tent camp covered with syringes and piles of shit. You people are the trash of human kind and trash is what everything you control turns into.

No, after finding out what was in the vaccines last year. Way too dangerous. Vaccines take 8-12 years for clinical trials and most take another 10 years to market. This one with new technology took three months..........................no thanks. A friend of mine's boss took the phizer shot and died two days later, perfectly healthy.

This is a great short video that must be shared to the public. This is pretty much the way I understand it.

Lying Trash Propaganda!!!

99.75% of people are in hospitals because they did NOT get vaccinated!!!

20% of confirmed cases have not recovered from Covid-19.

You also keep Lying claiming Covid Death numbers were from others causes of death / co-morbidity. Total bullshit because weekly death totals from all causes skyrocketed! That would be impossible if they were re-labeling heart disease as Covid!!!
CDC Covid Deaths.png

Covid surging in the Seychelles....most vac. Country!
AU ABC news ^

Around 71 per cent of people have had at least one dose of a COVID vaccine, and 62 per cent have been fully vaccinated. Of these, 57 per cent have received the Sinopharm vaccine, and 43 per cent AstraZeneca.

Despite this, there has been a recent surge in cases, with 37 per cent of new active cases and 20 per cent of hospital cases being fully vaccinated.

Lying Trash Propaganda!!!

99.75% of people are in hospitals because they did NOT get vaccinated!!!

20% of confirmed cases have not recovered from Covid-19.

You also keep Lying claiming Covid Death numbers were from others causes of death / co-morbidity. Total bullshit because weekly death totals from all causes skyrocketed! That would be impossible if they were re-labeling heart disease as Covid!!!
View attachment 491524

I present evidence, either you agree or not, I could care less!

Didn't watch it all but I did like how it accused the pro-vax side of fear mongering and then spent the next several minutes doing exactly that.

Maybe they talk about it later but the part I watched didn't talk about the dangers of NOT getting vaccinated, only the vax dangers. Are they equally risky? I bet the danger of Covid is much greater than the danger of the vax.

Trump got his shotz but his followers continue to claim Trump's vaccines are too deadly for them...(I think it's all in their head)
Trump is 70 something years old. He took his doctors advice, and tellingly is not forcing others to do the same.
Learn from it.
No one forced me..Get a grip.
Did I say that?
I'm saying that Trump took the vaccine without pressurising others.
Biden is threatening people to take it.
In fact, the more he says these things, the more I dig in my heels.
He should just STFU.

Forum List

Back