Win the Ultimate Travel Package

If man were meant to go to space he'd have rockets growin' out of his ass. :auiqs.jpg:

In more realistic terms, it ain't a pleasure boat cruise. You gotta train for that trip.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I think I'd be bored by the 10th orbit.

I don't think anyone can comprehend the absolute bravery/craziness it takes to agree to go into space.

If man were meant to go to space he'd have rockets growin' out of his ass. :auiqs.jpg:

In more realistic terms, it ain't a pleasure boat cruise. You gotta train for that trip.
How are we going to colonize space if everyone has to be fit and trim?

Made it official,,,,get a nice mission patch and coin even if I'm not selected......I'm better at finding things than winning contests. Anyone else?

You could join the Navy, travel around the world and investigate all the ports and meet a lot of girls.:boobies:.
Too old for that. Tried joining the Marines twice and they screwed it up both times. First the recruiter overslept, second time I was early to the courthouse to take ASVAB, recruiter handed me off to guys on duty there and they forgot about me. Figured maybe I wasnt supposed to be a Marine

I wish you all the luck in the world. I think I'd be bored by the 10th orbit.

I don't think anyone can comprehend the absolute bravery/craziness it takes to agree to go into space.
I agree, If we were supposed to be there we wouldn't have to make rockets to get there no thank you I'll greet you if you make it down in one piece

New Topics

Forum List

Back