Windows 11 has arrived!

Attention, Linux militants, sharpen your scopes and be prepared! Windows 11 is here! Going into my virtual machine any minute now. More later.

Likely leaked right out of China. Microsoft is still saying Windows 10 is the last version of Windows.
And it is. This is just a leaked preview meant to stay inside Microsoft. Someone there was of a different opinion and leaked it into the web, apparently.

I'm skeptical every time I see one of these alleged internet improvements. It's just that our government and the internet operators have turned totalitarian and are the enemies of freedom. I wouldn't be surprised if this new system gave government more capability to control and spy on the users. Our Democrat controlled government, media, education system and social media have changed this country in a disastrous way. Communism is on the front burner.

I'm skeptical every time I see one of these alleged internet improvements. It's just that our government and the internet operators have turned totalitarian and are the enemies of freedom. I wouldn't be surprised if this new system gave government more capability to control and spy on the users. Our Democrat controlled government, media, education system and social media have changed this country in a disastrous way. Communism is on the front burner.
We don´t need to be too skeptical of Microsoft. Your law requires any company to deliver the information the government requests. If Microsoft, however, deems such a request unlawful, they are going to court.

We don´t need to be too skeptical of Microsoft. Your law requires any company to deliver the information the government requests. If Microsoft, however, deems such a request unlawful, they are going to court.
I remember Apple refusing to provide our government with terrorist related information a while back. I also see voting districts and companies defying subpoenas for this and that so you might understand my skepticism. I do wish I could be as confident in our government and all those internet related businesses as you are. I'm just not.

Last edited:
I remember Apple refusing to provide our government with terrorist related information a while back. I also see voting districts and companies defying subpoenas for this and that so you might understand my skepticism. But I do wish I could be as confident in our government and all those internet related businesses as you are. I'm just not.
We have better privacy laws. Too much for some US-outlets for example that exclude European visitors instead of abiding by that laws.

I was a big fan of Windows 95. You could customize literally everything and my first W95 installation was from 3.5" diskettes running on 4MB of RAM on a 20 MB hard drive. I quickly upgraded to 8MB because W95 didn't multitask with 4MB.

Very naive thinking. Microsoft gives the government anything they "demand", according to their own documents.

Bill Gates is a globalist and, even worse, an elitist globalist. His power is to help rule the world and that means partnering with world governments in ruling the world. Never, ever, trust Microsoft.

I remember Apple refusing to provide our government with terrorist related information a while back. I also see voting districts and companies defying subpoenas for this and that so you might understand my skepticism. I do wish I could be as confident in our government and all those internet related businesses as you are. I'm just not.
The government was always able to decrypt Apple's encryption. The show with Apple was so that they didn't have to reveal that they had the capability.

Attention, Linux militants, sharpen your scopes and be prepared! Windows 11 is here! Going into my virtual machine any minute now. More later.

There are a bunch of YouTube videos that say unequivocally that Windows 10 code is such sphagetti that MS is spending so much money trying to make it's features work that they have not dedicated resources to develop a Windows 11.

Very naive thinking. Microsoft gives the government anything they "demand", according to their own documents.

Bill Gates is a globalist and, even worse, an elitist globalist. His power is to help rule the world and that means partnering with world governments in ruling the world. Never, ever, trust Microsoft.
Anyone who actually pays attention to interviews with Bill Gates knows he constantly states that only Africans and Indians have the education to write code.
Aka, cheap labor.

Did I deny? Law is law.

There are a bunch of YouTube videos that say unequivocally that Windows 10 code is such sphagetti that MS is spending so much money trying to make it's features work that they have not dedicated resources to develop a Windows 11.
Microsoft has somewhat outsourced its quality assurance plus the constant encroachment on the system actually results in one or two new Windows installments every year, providing the user with new bugs en masse. I only use what Microsoft considers business-ready. Windows 10 is a mess and I hope Windows 11 will be handled differently.

Forum List

Back