Windows 11 is coming !!!

Huge announcement in only 3 weeks

After the hell of 10 ..I am done
You have endured the torture of windows 10 like a true warrior.

Are you sure that you are ready for the next level of torture which is 10 times worse?

Even with your broken back and botched Jewsliced manhood?

Last edited:

You have endured the torture of windows 10 like a true warrior.

Are you sure that you are ready for the next level of torture which is 10 times worse?

Even with your broken back and botched Jewsliced manhood?
At least I don’t have to worry about women lol
I can “cut” that part out

My back is 50 percent fixed after 3 months of PT
That is the best they can do

There's a sucker born every minute.............

Microsoft has made NO claim that they are releasing a "Windows 11". Windows 10 is their operating system as a service and have already stated that 10 is their final numbering sequence release. There are a lot of clickbait sites and pranksters claiming Windows 11 is due to be released but it's all BS (as far as we know).

Does that mean Microsoft won't change it's mind sometime in the future? Who knows, my crystal ball is in the shop getting a tune up.

My back is 50 percent fixed after 3 months of PT
That is the best they can do
Well, that all depends on what your back was before 'it was fixed"

I love it when people, RWI's, don't comprehend math.

So, was your back at 80%, 60%, 20%? Before the "My back is 50 percent fixed after 3 months of PT"

No wonder you suck at your pretend business.
WACF, What A Clueless Fuck.

I knew you would need a hint.

Microsoft has stated there's a major upgrade, a reworking of Windows coming. We will not know until June 24th at the earliest. We also have no idea what they may call it.

There's a sucker born every minute.............

Microsoft has made NO claim that they are releasing a "Windows 11". Windows 10 is their operating system as a service and have already stated that 10 is their final numbering sequence release. There are a lot of clickbait sites and pranksters claiming Windows 11 is due to be released but it's all BS (as far as we know).

Does that mean Microsoft won't change it's mind sometime in the future? Who knows, my crystal ball is in the shop getting a tune up.
I see many are doubtful if Windows 11 is real. Let's see if we can change that.
Trump announces he is responsible for the soon to be released WINDOWS VERSION 11!! It will be uuuge !!
That should do it.

I'm not upgrading until I really need to...

Zork1-on-Vice-Commodore-64-CPM-cartridge.png

What are they going to break this time?
iu
Yeah I know but I'm already invested, 20+ years in
I have a Windows gaming desktop, my daily Linux Mint desktop and an iPhone XR. All three have their strengths and weaknesses and it's not only Windows updates that "break" things, even Apple and Linux updates can do that also.

BTW. I gave up Windoze in 2008 when the second edition showed up. I was a developer in the "whistler daze" You assholes knew it as XP... it was the end of the end. Only an asshole runs that crap...and people too fucking stupid to adapt to other warez.
"My teacher says we have to have this...because I'm a brainwashed asshole too."
Is my check ready yet ?

Forum List

Back