"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Just Dumb it down i guess. "Ooh she's a WITCHCRAFT DABBLER!!!" "Oh and she like da Nazis too!!!" What a scam. Are the people of Delaware really dumb enough to buy this stuff? I guess we'll see on Election Day.

They elected Joe Biden didn't they?

The latest poll of likely voters show the witch trailing the bearded Marxist 54%-39%. You are more than welcome to draw your own conclusion from this.

there are plenty people who will pay a self proclaimed sorority slut to tell them not to have sex. But apparently not enough of them to elect her to the Senate.

this is going to be hillarious, the witch (who was a college drinking soroity slut) is so dumb she makes Palin look like a Professor.

Interesting how when it comes to conservative women in politics terms like "slut" become perfectly accetpable parts of the political discourse.

Try that with a progressive leaning woman, and holy shit the backlash will hit in 5 seconds.

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

In case you missed it, the candidate who admitted to "dabbling in witchcraft" used accusations about castle's sexual preference as her campaign tried to claim that castle was gay. So AFTER all of the mudslinging the her own campaign engaged in and NOW that all of this info about her is coming out the hypocrites wish to try take the high road as they try to define what is off limits. LOL imagine that.

It's funny how thin skinned the tea partiers get when their candidates are the targets. Oh well it's just another example of their hypocrisy and double standards.

It's hillarious the redneck GED tea partiers want to pay a self confessed college slut to tell them not to have sex. To each is own, her and David Vitter make the biggest pair of hypocrites in congress.

Until politics gets past the "gotcha" phase, then we will be stuck with this. Currently it is worse, as everyone has been recorded somewhere, at some time doing something stupid.

The issue Social conservatives has is one of percived hypocrisy. If one is a hard core christian is does seem a tad odd one has a dabbling in witchcraft in ones past.

The objective isnt to make the person appear worse off to the attacker's loyal base, that isnt needed, the issue is to make them look worse to their own base and the independents.

I hear ya. Good points. But seriously,"Witchcraft Smears?" What have the Democrats become?

Seriously, read some of your own posts and your smears of those on the left and I am certain that you will find at least a few things that are quite similar to what you are now attacking. LOL

and oh, I wouldn't be calling her a slut if she weren't running around acting like she isn't. She banged half the college, and now that all she can get to keep the bill payers at bay is a gig preaching to christians about abstinence.

and oh, I wouldn't be calling her a slut if she weren't running around acting like she isn't. She banged half the college, and now that all she can get to keep the bill payers at bay is a gig preaching to christians about abstinence.

That is alot of generalizations in one post. So your theory is that the only reason she is doing this is monetary? There is no possibility that she became "born again?" And please provide numbers to prove the statement that she "banged half the college."

To me, the story involving the campaign funds is much more relavent, involving actual possibility of criminal/unethical behavior. But I guess it is more fun to attack on stuff like this.

It's not as loony as trufers or birthers, because it's actually based on her own words..............it's definitely a stretch to use it as a smear, I more-so take issue with her Nazi/Jew comments.

No it's the other way around. It is a fact that Obamas dad was a Kenyan citizen thus not making jr a natural born citizen to meet Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5. By the way, what are the Nazi comments she said?

Really?? Care to explain that and quote the actual section that you are referring to?

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?
You're right, libocalypse. The Democrats have sunk to a new low. Imagine dragging out a clip showing the words "I dabbled with witchcraft" actually coming out of Christine McDonnell's actual mouth! How loathsome!

Perhaps the Democrats overlooked Ms. McDonnell's problems with telling the truth about her degree or where her money comes from and, instead, found a clip showing her actually saying she has participated in witchcraft. Boy, is my face red now!

Let's just stick to the issues concerning the election and Ms. McDonnell. We'll defer to the mice with fully functioning human brains to divine our strategy. We'll keep them from masturbating just as she asks so our mouse brains can remain as lucid as possible.

That is one of my concerns. Where does her money come from?? Is it similar to the bundler issue that got hillary in trouble during the campaign?? How many bundlers does the tea party have on it's payroll?? We need to follow the money. LOL

Last edited:
Kinda makes you rethink that whole birth certificate bullshit, now doesn't it?

The whole birth certificate thing WAS (note the past tense) legitimate legal issue, until sufficent proof was provided. At that point normal people dropped it, sending it down into the smouldering dungeon of idiocy where conspiracy theorists dwell.

This, on the other hand has no legal issue attached to it, and is basically just ad hominem fluff that was bound to be discovered and distributed.

Actaully is goes to the character of the candidate. Is she really what she claims to be or is it an act as she tries to tap into the tea party movement to further her career as a the perpetual candidate??

Oh and if you consider the brith certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spoending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

The whole birth certificate thing WAS (note the past tense) legitimate legal issue, until sufficent proof was provided. At that point normal people dropped it, sending it down into the smouldering dungeon of idiocy where conspiracy theorists dwell.

This, on the other hand has no legal issue attached to it, and is basically just ad hominem fluff that was bound to be discovered and distributed.

Actaully is goes to the character of the candidate. Is she really what she claims to be or is it an act as she tries to tap into the tea party movement to further her career as a the perpetual candidate??

Oh and if you consider the brith certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spoending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

Actually, it is something she did when she was in high school, BFD. I think we all have epic stories about our high school years.
All politicians tap something to perpetuate themselves as candidates, WTF?

Has O'Donnell been charged with any crime? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

she had her house foreclosed just recently, and she bannged half the guys in college.

she had her house foreclosed just recently, and she bannged half the guys in college.

Sounds like she has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans have, and just maybe she understands the true needs of everyday Americans....unlike the elitists that are running our country into the ground.
Could you give us your source as to her "banging" half the guys in college? Or, is that just one of your wet dreams? What's with your "bannged"?

If you see one of my posts above, I think that is actually a real issue, far more important then college hijinks and pretending you are harry potter. That is the type of investigative reporting and/or investigations from outside watchdogs I am looking for, and support 100%.

She'd better have some good answers, and good documentation to refute that, or boom goes the campaign.

And I CONSIDERED the nirth certificate stuff real, until it was refuted with verifiable documents that I beleive in 100%. Thats the difference between a skeptic and a conspiracy nutter.

Well I would have turned the jews over to them too if I was her. After all they are the cause of todays Wal Street problems in America as well as they (Jewish Bankers) were the cause of the German economy collapsing due to hyperinflation during the Weimer Republic that gave rise to the Reich. On that note she has my support right there for that statement alone. Now getting back to Obamas qualifications, no he has not proved he is constitutionally qualified.

Quoted so you can't edit this later.

Did you actually just say that you agree with what the Nazi's did????

Tea Baggers at their finest.....but not worry, they still believe they are the mainstream in America.

And yet if tea partiers are so mainstream then why does the republican party come in and change their websites as they remove some of the more extremist beliefs in a desperate attempt to make them seem more moderate AFTER they win their primary?? Furthermore, if they are so mainstream then why do they refuse to go on mainstream media where they will have their previous positions questioned instead of doing nationally aired interviews through the rightwing filter that is foxnews?

Sounds like she has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans have, and just maybe she understands the true needs of everyday Americans....unlike the elitists that are running our country into the ground.
Could you give us your source as to her "banging" half the guys in college? Or, is that just one of your wet dreams? What's with your "bannged"?

I think it's comical to the highest order, the banged a bunch of guy's is from her own admission. Nuthing wrong with that until you start acting like Vitter's deciple

Forum List

Back