"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

I'm thinking that its hillarious that the Right is complaining about this whole witchcraft deal after catering to the Christian Right for years.

Oh, and there's the whole birther thing on top of that.

The whole birth certificate thing WAS (note the past tense) legitimate legal issue, until sufficent proof was provided. At that point normal people dropped it, sending it down into the smouldering dungeon of idiocy where conspiracy theorists dwell.

This, on the other hand has no legal issue attached to it, and is basically just ad hominem fluff that was bound to be discovered and distributed.

Actaully is goes to the character of the candidate. Is she really what she claims to be or is it an act as she tries to tap into the tea party movement to further her career as a the perpetual candidate??

Oh and if you consider the brith certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spoending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

Actually, it is something she did when she was in high school, BFD. I think we all have epic stories about our high school years.
All politicians tap something to perpetuate themselves as candidates, WTF?

Has O'Donnell been charged with any crime? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Actually, the wilder the past, the more most social conservatives will probably like the person. From a conservative christian standpoint, nothing is better than a sinner returning to the flock. I think this is the one concept that people who dont really understand a conservative social position do not grasp. It isnt that you need to be 100% pure to advocate socially conservative viewpoints, that would be impossible. As an example christianity (at least most of the sects) include forgiveness for sins, both past and future, as long as one desires and at least tries to follow the rules.

Understandably those without this viewpoint see any breach of said rules as hypocrisy, and a reason why the rules shouldn't be there at all. "How can a person try to promote no sex before marriage, and then go and cheat on his wife" is a good example. The answer is that just because a person who advocates a certain lifestyle fails at following it doesnt mean the whole lifestyle is somehow broken. People screw up, it doesnt mean that the concept behind the viewpoint is unsound.

Sorry for the thread derail, now back to your original programming.

The whole birth certificate thing WAS (note the past tense) legitimate legal issue, until sufficent proof was provided. At that point normal people dropped it, sending it down into the smouldering dungeon of idiocy where conspiracy theorists dwell.

This, on the other hand has no legal issue attached to it, and is basically just ad hominem fluff that was bound to be discovered and distributed.

Actaully is goes to the character of the candidate. Is she really what she claims to be or is it an act as she tries to tap into the tea party movement to further her career as a the perpetual candidate??

Oh and if you consider the brith certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spoending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

Actually, it is something she did when she was in high school, BFD. I think we all have epic stories about our high school years.

No, she hasn't...And the BS about her "not paying her taxes" is just that, pure BS. She has the letter from the IRS that fully proves they made a clerical error.

But hey, let these idiot dem's smear her until the cows come home. People aren't buying this BS anymore....It's about the issues. It's about what she will do if elected......Funny how the bearded marxist will only agree to debates with her in his own safe territory. Like Obama, he's going to refuse to open himself up to the tough questions.......He no doubt saw Obama being made a complete fool of the other day by one of his own supporters. Every dem candidiate no doubt felt a chill run up there spine when they saw that people are genuinelly pissed off at this president, administration, and dem's in general. And right fully so. They've pissed this great country down the toilet......Counting O'donnell out is a fools game. She was just as far behind Castle as she is now, and she came back and whooped his ass.

Last edited:
Until politics gets past the "gotcha" phase, then we will be stuck with this. Currently it is worse, as everyone has been recorded somewhere, at some time doing something stupid.

The issue Social conservatives has is one of percived hypocrisy. If one is a hard core christian is does seem a tad odd one has a dabbling in witchcraft in ones past.

The objective isnt to make the person appear worse off to the attacker's loyal base, that isnt needed, the issue is to make them look worse to their own base and the independents.

I hear ya. Good points. But seriously,"Witchcraft Smears?" What have the Democrats become?

What have they become??? Desperate. They have nothing else to argue, so they smear and that IS what they do best....:eek:

she had her house foreclosed just recently, and she bannged half the guys in college.

Sounds like she has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans have, and just maybe she understands the true needs of everyday Americans....unlike the elitists that are running our country into the ground.
Could you give us your source as to her "banging" half the guys in college? Or, is that just one of your wet dreams? What's with your "bannged"?

I think it's comical to the highest order, the banged a bunch of guy's is from her own admission. Nuthing wrong with that until you start acting like Vitter's deciple

Hey....your the one that overstated what she was saying, with your, "she bannged half the guys in college." Now it's "banged a bunch of guys?.....
I think we need to define what a bunch is....don't we? A bunch could be 5, or it could be 500, right? Personally, I'm not so concerned with what she did in her school years as what she is about today. We all learn from our past....well, maybe not you, but almost everyone else does.

Thanks to you I am well informed now.

How many babies have you raped this week? I know you guys get patches for all the babies that you defile. You get that coveted patch for killing a baby in the act of rape? Everyone knows that's the holy grail of baby raping for Conservatives.

Like i said,:cuckoo: but funny. Leftists/Democrats are no friends of the Jews. Get to know your own party better and one day you'll understand this. Don't be an Uncle Tom Jew all your life.

Which is your favorite month on the rape a baby calendar? I heard December is good with the baby being raped while on the cross, ya know....to go along with the whole Christmas theme.

I don't think he understands what you are doing. Maybe you should explain it to him? LOL

Democrats stooping to "Witchcraft" smears? Really? Is this what it has come to? Things must be pretty bad in Democrat-Land. I'm actually embarrassed for them because i know they're not embarrassed for themselves. :(

Seems to me some have stooped to much worse than that in this thread. I've read enough to know I would be embarrassed to be seen with a lot of those criticizing O'Donnell on the grounds they are criticizing her here. When there is NO apparent effort to be either honest or decent, you gotta figure they really are hopelessly desperate. :)

(P.S. You'll notice not one has criticized her on any of the views that got her elected. :))

Uh the topic of this thread was witchcraft and even though many others have tried to talk about other issues concerning the candidate the author of the op who thanked you for this post is stuck on witchcraft and other than claiming that everyone on the left is anti semitic he has only chosen to talk about witchcraft.
So perhaps you would be better served by calling out the author who chose the topic of this thread instead of smearing the posters who are trying to talk about the candidate as they address the topic?

I think conservatives need to speak up against the more ignorant, stupid, viscious but apparently effective attacks on people like O'donnell. We should not let such stupidity go unanswered.

The bottom line again relates to these questions:

Do you approve of the Congressional spending we've had for the past two years?
Do you want to pay higher taxes and don't care if they kill more jobs?
Do you want to give up more liberty, options, choices, and opportunities?
Do you want more deficit spending that threatens to bankrupt the country?

Let's see how many intelligent and/or educated people here are willing to focus on and answer those questions.

And then consider that an O'Donnell win is saying "NO!!" to every one of those questions.

A Coons win is saying "YES!!!!" to every one of those questions.

And then tell us why it is important that a candidate dabbled in a bit of witchcraft in highschool.

What are Dems doing? The same thing Reps would be doing, except we're laughing about witchcraft, while the cons would be taking it seriously, if the roles were reversed.

Theocons believe in witchcraft. That's what makes this whole thing such a hoot.

Like i said,:cuckoo: but funny. Leftists/Democrats are no friends of the Jews. Get to know your own party better and one day you'll understand this. Don't be an Uncle Tom Jew all your life.

Which is your favorite month on the rape a baby calendar? I heard December is good with the baby being raped while on the cross, ya know....to go along with the whole Christmas theme.

I don't think he understands what you are doing. Maybe you should explain it to him? LOL

There's a lot he doesn't understand. I've given up trying to explain things to him, I've resorted to something that he can understand, blatant lies, accusations and fear tactics.

Did you feel this way when clinton was being attacked for "not inhaling" or was that what you would consider a "youthful indescresion" too? Furthermore, I am not only talking about the "dabbling in witchdraft" but her whole persona as well as some of her other actions. If she is not honest and forthright about all of it then her lack of honesty is a sign of her lack of character.

I do find it funny that you are now admitting she is doing the same thing that other politicians do even though she is allegedly an outsider who will do things differently. LOL

BTW nice dodge of my actual question as you responded with a question. LOL How typical. If you can't answer the question then why bother responding??

I think conservatives need to speak up against the more ignorant, stupid, viscious but apparently effective attacks on people like O'donnell. We should not let such stupidity go unanswered.

The bottom line again relates to these questions:

Do you approve of the Congressional spending we've had for the past two years?
Do you want to pay higher taxes and don't care if they kill more jobs?
Do you want to give up more liberty, options, choices, and opportunities?
Do you want more deficit spending that threatens to bankrupt the country?

Let's see how many intelligent and/or educated people here are willing to focus on and answer those questions.

And then consider that an O'Donnell win is saying "NO!!" to every one of those questions.

A Coons win is saying "YES!!!!" to every one of those questions.

And then tell us why it is important that a candidate dabbled in a bit of witchcraft in highschool.
Please Fox, don't talk about the issues......The dem's can't deal with it.....They're dem's after all, it will only further muddle their already muddled minds!

she had her house foreclosed just recently, and she bannged half the guys in college.

Sounds like she has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans have, and just maybe she understands the true needs of everyday Americans....unlike the elitists that are running our country into the ground.
Could you give us your source as to her "banging" half the guys in college? Or, is that just one of your wet dreams? What's with your "bannged"?

WOW it's just one talking point after another with you isn't it??

First it was the "she was in highschool and I am sure we all have stories from highschool" talking point and now you come with the "She has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans". Do you have anything to offer that hasn't come straight from her mouth?? LOL

Did you feel this way when clinton was being attacked for "not inhaling" or was that what you would consider a "youthful indescresion" too? Furthermore, I am not only talking about the "dabbling in witchdraft" but her whole persona as well as some of her other actions. If she is not honest and forthright about all of it then her lack of honesty is a sign of her lack of character.

I do find it funny that you are now admitting she is doing the same thing that other politicians do even though she is allegedly an outsider who will do things differently. LOL

BTW nice dodge of my actual question as you responded with a question. LOL How typical. If you can't answer the question then why bother responding??
With Clinton, the only thing I had a problem with was his not inhaling. Everyone knew he inhaled and we all thought it was funny.
I think O'Donnell is being honest with her shortcomings, and the media has brought them forward....she is not dodging them, but she seems to be explaining them. Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?
You seem to be projecting what I'm admitting, smitty....you always do this to spin what was actually said around. This is, and has been a flaw in your debating.
As far as your actual question.... that has been dispelled after further review....no charges have been brought forward on this. Nice try for the spinmaster, though.

Last edited:
6 Million?????????....good grief. That is so exaggerated of a number. There were never that many bodies found.....ever. Getting back on topic Christine had the right to say she would give up the jews if the Nazis came a knockin on the door during wartime. A lot of people did turn them in. If the jewish bankers hadn't ruined the economy of the Weimar Republic then Hitler would have never come to power and Hindenburg would have remained President.

OMIGOD!!!!!!!

Now we know...not only are you a Birther, you are a Holocaust Denier. :eek:

This is a shame. I hope you are just saying these things to be provocative, USArmyRetired, and do not actually believe them.

He is being rather Naive. The Germans Cremated the bodies. Of course 6 Million were never found.

With Clinton, the only thing I had a problem with was his not inhaling. Everyone knew he inhaled and we all thought it was funny.
I think O'Donnell is being honest with her shortcomings, and the media has brought them forward....she is not dodging them, but she seems to be explaining them. Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?
You seem to be projecting what I'm admitting, smitty....you always do this to spin what was actually said around. This is, and has been a flaw in your debating.
As far as your actual question.... that has been dispelled after further review....no charges have been brought forward on this. Nice try for the spinmaster, though.

Translation: You're right, I don't have any thoughts of my own, I'll wait to hear what other people say and then just do my best parrot imitation.

WOW it's just one talking point after another with you isn't it??

First it was the "she was in highschool and I am sure we all have stories from highschool" talking point and now you come with the "She has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans". Do you have anything to offer that hasn't come straight from her mouth?? LOL

WTF are you talking about, smittty? Topspin (now banned) stated about forclosures, and fucking half the men in college. I called him out on it. She isn't an elitist that we see on Capital Hill...is that a talking point, or an observation? Please keep on spinning because that's all you have.

No, she hasn't...And the BS about her "not paying her taxes" is just that, pure BS. She has the letter from the IRS that fully proves they made a clerical error.

But hey, let these idiot dem's smear her until the cows come home. People aren't buying this BS anymore....It's about the issues. It's about what she will do if elected......Funny how the bearded marxist will only agree to debates with her in his own safe territory. Like Obama, he's going to refuse to open himself up to the tough questions.......He no doubt saw Obama being made a complete fool of the other day by one of his own supporters. Every dem candidiate no doubt felt a chill run up there spine when they saw that people are genuinelly pissed off at this president, administration, and dem's in general. And right fully so. They've pissed this great country down the toilet......Counting O'donnell out is a fools game. She was just as far behind Castle as she is now, and she came back and whooped his ass.

So coons wrote an article a long time ago entitled "the making of a bearded marxist" when he was 21 and you think it's ok to bring that up but o'donnel admits to "dabbling in witchcraft" and you attack the left for even bringing it up. LOL
Way to expose your usual hypocrisy. LOL

Translation: You're right, I don't have any thoughts of my own, I'll wait to hear what other people say and then just do my best parrot imitation.

Nice try with translations....but, you really suck at them :lol:

Forum List

Back